FEAR NOT, FOR I COME IN THE NAME OF PONY!

Saint Cynicism

So, 'sup. I'm a new convert to the Cult of Pony, and found this place through the Fillydelphia tumblr page. You may commence the "one of us" chants whenever you feel its appropriate to do so.

For a little player context, I'm a 23 year old college student double majoring in history and secondary education, which means yes, I am indeed pursuing that glamorous and high-paying career of a high school history teacher. I registered with my Brony name in a panic that it might not be available if I didn't just claim the bajeezus out of it from the get-go, so yeah, in addition to my sarcasm I'm also kind of known for my paranoia and amazing ability to always sweat the small stuff.

And before anyone asks, I don't have a favorite pony, I have a tie between two ponies for the title: Rarity and Zecora. The latter is one that I considered applying for, but I don't know that I'd be able to keep up with the new activity requirements for cast ponies, so, alas. I shall speak in rhyme some other time. Or now ;D

If you're looking for some kind of nickname to call me, I answer to Seth or Saint. The latter because it's a shortened form of my usual online alias, the former because it's the first half of my AIM alias I haven't bothered changing for the past eight years >->

...FOR PONY! :lol:

A LOVING CUP! ONE OF US ONE OF US! GOOBLE GOBBLE GOOBLE GOBBLE!

Anywho welcome, there's coffee and muffins in the break room and juice and cookies in the fridge, enjoy your stay!

LURK MOAR.

Actually, don't. Go post first. Then you can lurk. After you've lurked enough, I'm sure you'll be driven to post again. Then comes the RP. But you already knew that, didn't you?

Dubstep knows where I'm coming from with the chant. Awesome. Dub, you get a brohoof. *nods approvingly*

And yep, I read the rules! Several times because I was sleepy and got distracted and wanted to make sure nobody was going to drag me out and beat me up for joining the chat before making an app or anything :3

As for you Dio, I WILL LURK MOAR, IN FACT, I WILL LURK HARDER THAN EVER BEFORE. I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO BRONY EVER WAS. THATS JUST HOW I LURK.

Dubstep knows where I'm coming from with the chant. Awesome. Dub, you get a brohoof. *nods approvingly*

And yep, I read the rules! Several times because I was sleepy and got distracted and wanted to make sure nobody was going to drag me out and beat me up for joining the chat before making an app or anything :3

As for you Dio, I WILL LURK MOAR, IN FACT, I WILL LURK HARDER THAN EVER BEFORE. I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO BRONY EVER WAS. THATS JUST HOW I LURK.

PONYMON!

a conversation leading up to pokemon

DEAR HEAVEN THIS IS THE BEST INTRO THREAD I'VE SEEN YET

WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU LURK WHEN YOU CAN MAKE BEAUTIFUL THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN

Because lurking makes it all complete!

My Little Brony... I used to wonder what forums could be...