New Lunar Republic? Solar Empire?

DustyCharm

New Lunar Republic or Solar Empire  

68 members have voted

1. 1. New Lunar Republic or Solar Empire what will you choose?

This thread needs updating. There are more social parties vying for dominance now. The Crystal Empire, The Changeling Monarchy (weakened, but still a threat, in my opinion), and now Princess Twilight's Regime (that's the only name I can come up with right now) are also possibilities. For now, I'm going with the Lunar Republic. At least until this thread is revised, or a new one is made.

Wait we can vote for The Changeling Monarchy?! I am so changing my vote! Gotta love the fact that Chrysalis goes and does some of the dirty work herself. Plus she is crafty, but has her people's best interests at heart.

Despite the name, the Crystal Empire is a part of Equestria and more like a city it would seem. the Changlings are a group few but fans would follow and Twilight is loyal to Celestia.

Curse your logic. It seems you are correct. However, I can still see them being opposing factions. Crystal Empire seceding from the Solar Empire. A 1000 year time difference surely causes strife due to differences in most aspects of life for them. I can't really argue with your statement concerning the Changelings or Twilight. Unless there is some hidden conflict between Twi and her mentor, although I doubt it. I included her mostly because she had her own banners and procession during her coronation.