New Lunar Republic? Solar Empire?

DustyCharm

New Lunar Republic or Solar Empire  

68 members have voted

1. 1. New Lunar Republic or Solar Empire what will you choose?

Hmph...while I'll give this to the Solar Empire...you guys got some good taste in "Conquer the World" music :P but the New Lunar Republic will win in the end, with the faith of its ponies, the strength of their hearts, and the power of our virtue under the guiding light of the Moon! Be joyful, slaves of the tyrant Celestia! For your liberation has arrived!

dc0.jpg

• Like 1

Republic scum.

All you are is a bunch of in-disciplined fillies who are unable to respect higher authority. You think you belong at a battlefield, HA! The only place you belong is on the gallows.

:Celest: Long live the Empire, and her Majesty!

Hmph...just what I'd expect from a brainwashed fool like yourself. You've become so accustomed to the Tyrant's rule that you have become blinded by her false light, by her false sun. Luna has the hearts and souls of her ponies, and what does Celestia have?! Their fear of her! Who would want to be ruled by such a horrible creature as she? Not I! Plus...please have a look at the polls themselves :shifty: ...I believe they prove my point.

• Like 1

Hmph...just what I'd expect from a brainwashed fool like yourself. You've become so accustomed to the Tyrant's rule that you have become blinded by her false light, by her false sun. Luna has the hearts and souls of her ponies, and what does Celestia have?! Their fear of her! Who would want to be ruled by such a horrible creature as she? Not I! Plus...please have a look at the polls themselves :shifty: ...I believe they prove my point.

Preach it sister!

http://fc09.devianta...oni-d416z99.png

http://images.cheezb...950943b879b.jpg

• Like 1

The tyrant's rule shall go on no longer! Soon, everypony shall see the true beauty of the moon, and fear the blazing fury of the sun!

Those loyal to the tyrant of the sun of suffering shall feel the victorious wrath of the elegant and beautiful moon!

:Luna: :Luna: :Luna:

Well said, dear sister of the Moon!

my-little-pony-%25D0%25BF%25D0%25B5%25D1%2581%25D0%25BE%25D1%2587%25D0%25BD%25D0%25B8%25D1%2586%25D0%25B0-307719.jpeg

• Like 1

Solar Empire all the way! Celestia rises in glory each morn and brings forth the bounty of the soil which we all rely on! She also inspires ponies of all kinds to better themselves and live in harmony.

1000 years of progress & prosperity and you wish to throw it away? For what? A return to the good old days of rule by force and shouting down those that are different? Perceived strength of arms? That is not change...That is surrender.

Progress, what progress? The nation is in a state of technologic-schizophrenia. We have advanced luxury items such as mechanical stereos and wireless microphones, and other pieces of technology such as hydroelectric dams.

Why does ponyville have a hydroelectric dam and no power grid?

Why has transportation not evolved past manually powered carriages and steam engines?

Progress, maybe in Canterlot...

I only have one question for those supporting the New Lunar Republic...

Where was Princess Luna during the Changeling attack on Canterlot?

That right! She didn't even know what was going on!

My dear Fillies and Gentlecolts, I present onto you a simple case...

The case of a princess that does not even know what is happening in her own home. A princess that, when the opportunity came to for her to shine, she instead remained oblivious to the plight of her ponies and had the audacity to show up for the party looking cute and adorable.

So I ask you, my dear Fillies and Gentlecolts...

Who was it that stood up and faced the full brunt of this invasion?

PRINCESS CELESTIA! That's who!

Princess Celestia fought a brave battle and even though she fell at the Swiss cheese-like hooves of the Changeling Queen, she went down like a true protector of her ponies... She went down fighting.

The facts are there my dear Fillies and Gentlecolts...

In a time of crisis, you can depend on Princess Celestia to do what is right. Princess Luna on the other hoof, well, you just can't really find her anywhere during such a dire situation. The Changelings weren't attacking any other place in Equestria. There was no other crisis than that which dared to besmirch the very heart of Equestria.

My dear Ponies... Princess Luna is just not reliable. She is not ready to lead yet. She is far too young and irresponsible.

No, my dear ponies. A house divided cannot stand. If you wish to support Princess Luna, that is fine, that is your choice. But if you want to keep Equestria safe... then my dear ponies, the answer is simple.

Support the Solar Empire! Enlist today!

Plus, we have cookies and milk for every new recruit :kissy:

• Like 1

Progress, what progress? The nation is in a state of technologic-schizophrenia. We have advanced luxury items such as mechanical stereos and wireless microphones, and other pieces of technology such as hydroelectric dams.

Why does ponyville have a hydroelectric dam and no power grid?

Why has transportation not evolved past manually powered carriages and steam engines?

Progress, maybe in Canterlot...

Technological advancement is based on a combination of desire and need, we have the luxury items you state as they are desired by the population. The power grid is predominantly underground but to date only certain buildings such as the hospital have requested a large supply. (Oh, and that new librarian too! Apparently she has a lab arrangement in her basement. Is she still 'new' if she's been here about two years....)

I digress. The transportation provided fulfills the need. Steam engines for large distances and freight and pony-drawn carriages for those times you don't feel like trotting yourself. (I suppose if you were some kind of two-legged critter with an average speed of 4-5 mph you might come up with a type of 'medium-long distance' method of transport but most ponies I know just trot around town.)

*cough* THE POLL HAS SPOKEN FOR ITSELF! :Luna:

I'm going to pull a Florida here and simply say...

Ahem...

The ballot was confusing!

It was hard to tell for whom we were voting!

It is beyond a shadow of a doubt that more than 80% of those that voted for the New Lunar Republic party were actually trying to vote for the Solar Empire. And those that voted for the Solar Empire voted correctly.

Therefore, I put forth the motion that there is a redo of the votes and that 80% of those misplaced votes in the New Lunar Republic party be put in the right place under the Solar Empire :mad:

• Like 1

Bronies and pegasisters! I...I have had a revelation...

The question isn't who is the right ruler, my friends. The question...is who can defend Equestria better. Need I remind you that we have enemies that span beyond borders and worlds?! I'm afraid we have a terrible enemy on it's way...one that will tear down our walls and destroy us!

Beware, foals of Equestria! The Crystal (Dragoran) Empire is coming! Weep, and despair...! The Truest of Empires is near, and their Ever Victorious Army will arrive with the screams of dying pegasi! Flee...! FLEE!