A Country Field Trip (Foals needed!)

Hippo

• 2 weeks later...

Going to send out a PM invite for this thread to all the foals I know of who are in Ponyville to see if any are interested (in addition to those who have expressed interest in the above posts). I would like to start this thread either next week or the week after. This all depends on my work schedule, but starting the RP will be at the latest the week of May 6th-13th.

You are invited of course, I wasn't implying you were not (in fact you are included on the PM).

I meant I understand the contents of your post and when the thread will be started.

From the information here and from the PMs, I have to following list for who is in, may be in, and who I haven't heard back from yet:

Adults:

BrianBlackberry - Cheerilee

Alison Rose - Apple Bumpkin

Foals:

SilverSwirl - Timid Star

QuickLime - Keylime (maybe Reno and/or Silver Spoon?)

Helix - Scootaloo

SteelEagle - Applebloom

WillowWisp - Grim Tales

Mojo - Haywire

Bramble Rose - Sweetie Belle

Corsair - Snails

Boss Hoss - Snips

Riverhippo - Remington

SilverMint - Jupiter Nexus

Maybes:

Diego Havoc - Diamond Tiara

Yet To Hear:

Imagination - Ruby Pinch

As far as I know I am not missing anyone. If there is someone who has a character that fit well for this RP but I may have missed them, let me know. Also if I mistaken anyone's character or intention, please let me know so I can fix ASAP.

Well, I see Imagination prowling around LPW, I'll let him know you still need to hear from him regarding this RP if you haven't already pm'ed him about it.

Don't worry! Maybe we could fit you in later by handwaving it as you overslept or something. Ultimately, it's BBB's call on whether you'll be allowed to come in late.

Sadly we are looking for ponies of the age that they go to school. Pound and Pumpkin do not so I must say. No, very sorry.

Nooooooo!

Pumpkin is a challenge to RP with because I can't really just jump into an RP with her due to her age. I'm hoping Pound gets approved soon so we can make trouble properly!

Nooooooo!

Pumpkin is a challenge to RP with because I can't really just jump into an RP with her due to her age. I'm hoping Pound gets approved soon so we can make trouble properly!

If you would like I would be more then willing to do an RP with you Rosie, but I dare say that they are too young for this RP. Send me a PM if you have an idea for the RP between your youngins and any of my ponies.