Berries and Blossoms

Bramble Rose

Welcome to the forums! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information!

Thanks. I... love reading rules and Getting Started threads and the like. >_> Possibly because I admin at other boards and spend some time going "The rules are the first thing you see, guys, it's not hard OTL". So I try to adhere to them elsewhere, and sorry if I ever derp out. ;-;

I love your icon! ;o;

And welcome to the boards!

Thank you. I've found... I love making Cutie Marks. >_>

Welcome to Equestria! :lol:

Thank you very much! This is such a friendly place - it's refreshing! <3

I saw your Strawberry Blossom and sea-pony character in another thread yesterday - cute ideas! I really wish there were more pony types in FiM, especially sea-ponies and flutter-ponies. We had such variety in the original toy line! I'll be crossing my fingers hoping a few show up. :D

Me too - the Seaponies were my absolute favorites when I was little. (I think my complete adoration of seahorses today is linked to it. ^^)

I don't remember the seaponies, but I didn't watch much of any of the other pony shows. They were terribad in my opinion and I just couldn't stand watching them. :s

I do remember the flutter ones though. Although you've been welcomed already... welcome to the herd!

I don't remember the seaponies, but I didn't watch much of any of the other pony shows. They were terribad in my opinion and I just couldn't stand watching them. :s

I do remember the flutter ones though. Although you've been welcomed already... welcome to the herd!

Haha, true. XD I loved them as a kid, but nowadays... there's a lot of nostalgia value, but wow. (I was dismayed to see Spike in FiM in fact, but quickly learned that he is NOT as obnoxious as he was back in my day and was happy again.)

Seaponies still fascinate me though. Seahorses are, as a rule, awesome.

And thanks!