[Canterlot] The Famous TrebleClef Sisters [PM for Invite!]

BlindJester

TaviPostBanner2.png

Octavia was finally free from works cruel hooves, today just seemed to be a extra long and extra boring day. She made sure to take off her uniform immediately, folding it nicely and gently placing it into her saddlebag. Her violet eyes scanned for her younger sister Fiddlesticks, not seeing her in her usual spots, Octavia's only guess was that she left already. "That sister of mine really needs to let me know when she leaves. What if some griffin ruffian takes her and I wouldn't have the slightest idea." she mumbled quietly to herself not to seem to crazy around the other ponyfolks. With a quick word to the owners the grey earth pony quickly left the establishment to meet with her sister at their usual spot.

Barely a few hoofsteps out the door and 'Tavi was bowled over by a happily bouncing pegasus pony! Quickly getting herself together she apologized to the pony "Please excuse me ma'am I did not see you there. Are you hurt?"

Suddenly, Pixie was knocked to the floor by a grey earth pony. The mare was sure she had seen the pony somewhere before, but couldn't quite remember where. It seemed as though she was very sorry and had taken note of her mistake. The earth pony seemed worried that she might have hurt Pixie. Pixie Parcel stood up and momentarilly flapped her wings to check forany damage. Her wings were perfectly fine. The mare noticed the odd scratch on her body. But that would heal quickly as it had only just barely marked her body. Of course, Pixie couldn't be rude to such an apologetic mare. She looked to her and spoke in such a gentle tone. "Oh, I'm fine... It's just a few scratches. You seem like your off in a hurry. Are you looking for somepony?"

Fiddlesticks trotted around in circles looking for her sister only to spot her looking at a very strange looking Pegasus. I wonder what is so important that my sister has stopped to investigate this odd looking pony, oh well I guess its fine so since now I don't have to go looking for her. She thought to herself as she trotted over to see her sister.

“Hello sister, who is this Pegasus whom has caught your attention?” She asked as politely as she could thought in all truth she was mad that this pony interrupted her time with her sister. “Did you run into her or something?” Giggling to herself as she knew that was most likely not the case, 'Tavi never ran into anypony and always looked where she was going, if anything was wrong this pony was just a fan trying to get an autograph. Fiddlesticks flipped her mane about trying to make sure that the pony who was looking could get her in good light.

Pixie saw a second pony appear. She also looked familiar. It was starting to bug her. She was sure she'd seen them both together before. But she couldn't quite think where. Where she'd seen them didn't matter though. The pegasus had heard her call the pony who knocked her over 'sister'. That meant only one thing. The earth pony had to be looking for her sister. It would easily explain why she was so distracted that she had knocked a humble pegasus to the floor. She had to say something. "I'm sorry if I got caught inbetween family affairs. Well, you won't be distracted any more now that you've found your sister." Pixie Parcel spoke. "Just don't worry about me... I've had worse things than being knocked over."

• 3 weeks later...

Octavia felt relieved to see her sister arrive to the scene letting her know that she's not only safe but could help her life the mood a bit of this awkward moment. "I accidentally bumped into the pegasus while searching for you, Fiddlesticks. You know how worried I get when you up and disappear without telling me where in Equestria you are going." She glared at Fiddlesticks for a few moments before her gaze softened as this is her little sister but shouldn't be so over protective over her. Taking a moment to collect her self and adjust her mane she looked back over to the pegasus still apologetic about this entire incident. "Please let me introduce ourselves, my name is Octavia and this is my younger sister Fiddlesticks, we work at this restaurant," she paused a moment to wave her hoof at the building that wasn't more than a few hoofsteps away before she continued "and to show how sorry I am please come by at any time to receive a free meal on me"

The grey mare nudged Fiddlesticks lightly with her elbow to also contribute to how sorry she was since it was because of her they were in this mess.

Fiddlesticks frowned to her sister as she chastised her about running off without telling her. She grinned widely as she was introduced by her sister and gave a quick and polite bow to the pony standing next to her sister.

"I'm sorry Tavi, I was only heading down to the end of the street to get you a cup of tea from the tea stall. You were working so hard today that I didn't want to fully bother you and drag you with me. I am very sorry. I wont do it again, I promise." But the fact was that she said that every time, and yet it seemed to never fail with her calm natured sister. The two of them had stuck together through most anytime and this would be no different, it was a simple mix up that turned out for the best as it gave Fiddlesticks some time to produce the cup of tea from her back and hand it to her sister. "I got the kind you like, I think." She was always unsure of what type of tea Tavi liked the best so she kept guessing and was decently well off at getting it right or so she thought.

"Pardon me Miss Parcel but we need to head home and practice! There is that huge concert coming up in a few days and I don't want to be rusty. Also Tavi has to keep in high spirits since she made first chair this year!" Her sister loved to brag about the fact that her sister was a first chair, but it meant more to her since Fiddlesticks herself was a third chair. The concert would be a stunning and marvelous one for sure should anypony attend it.

Suddenly, it struck Pixie. She knew who these ponies were. She started to remember the beautiful music they made together. Pixie Parcel felt like flying head first into a tree as a way of punishing her self for not noticing sooner. But the mare didn't want to be dismissed as a crazy pony and so she restricted her desire to perform such an odd action. However, it seemed as though they had the desire to practice. The pegasus could understand it perfectly. She often found her self practicing map reading, to prevent her from getting lost if she ever get's sent on a different route that she's never flown on before. "I'm sorry... I didn't recognise you two sooner. You're the TrebleClef sisters!" The mare commented. "Of course I'll leave you two to practice. It was a real pleasure meeting such talented musicians. I just wish it could have been in better circumstances."

• 4 weeks later...

Octavia couldn't help but to blush when the pegsus blurted out their name like that, especially with the word famous attached to it. The grey mare has yet to become used to be referred to as 'famous' ever since her first big performance at the Grand Galloping. "Please my good mare we are not that famous," she said humbly "And no worries, please, I insist that you stay here and enjoy some of our practice. It's the least I could do for Miss... I don't believe you've told us your name good mare."

(Short post is short ><)