Hello all captain Thunder Hoof here.

Thunder Hoof

Nice to meet ya'll! Hope i can fit in, well i think i well. Just hope I'm not to shy.

Not good at greetings, so here is my best shot. But feel free to ask a tone of thins, i do good with that.

Well to start I'm not a big talker and not one to brag, i like keeping back and speaking up win i feel i need to. But if some one i know wants to talk to me well i can chat your ear off. I have a lack in spelling to... if i miss up on some thing late me know i like the help. ^^

Do not know what to add... Oh well i well think of some thing

Welcome to the Equestria Forums!

I am known as Tales.

One of the first things you probably want to do is head over to the rules section. If you like to RP, there are also some basic rules on that there as well.

Before you can make posts in other threads, you'll need to get your post count to five by posting in the Introductions thread. Your post count is under your avatar and username.

Once again, welcome, see ya around!

I am known as Tales.

tails.jpg

Wait.

Welcome to the forums, Thunderhoof. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Man, I should chosen my username to be Thunder Vision. Then we could have the "Thunder Trio".

Yes, that is totally me.

Also, what about Thunder Brawler?

The reason I say Thunder Vision is because I actually received that name from a MLP (an MLP?) name generator. However, "Teh_Brawler" (or Teh Brawler as the case may be) is really my internet persona.

hahaha, nice to meet all of y'all. I think i can fit in just fine~ Just need to get past my shy stage, but i have more to add to the greeting.

I think BIG! I love making world's, lands and all other things in my free time. A tone of times my friends ask me to make a city, and i come back with 100+ pages telling of ever thing that is in the city, the lands close by and day to day life. So if you ever need some one to work out (but not fast) a land, city or what ever you think of... I may be the Cynogriffon ya need... But only if ya rely want my help.

Hrm, i need to gite up to five post's... Hope i do not have to reach that by talking to my self like some mad man. But it gives me all the more time to work on Winter and Brock-Back and the Tundra wastelands of the north (must say i was taken off Gard do to nothing being on the north, so if some one has that all mapped out late me know! If not i well gite to work laying it out). Have to say Winter is looking up, just need to out lay his past more and why him and Brock-Back are friends.