Hola!

Systemdertoten

Hello everypony!

The name's Systemdertoten.

I've lurked in ponychan for a while, but I felt more comfortable posting in a forum rather than a Chan.

Let's see...

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in my country who watches the show, so it makes me feel rather special. :P

After being a hateful, goth-like Anon for a while, MLP did change my heart (though I kept the music).

I'm sure I'll enjoy being part of the Brony community!

Cheers!

You'd be surprised, we have some people from a few different countries around here.

Well, heading over to the rules section is a good place to start. You'll need to make at least 5 posts in the Introductions thread before you can post on other parts of the forum. Your post count is under your avatar and username.

Welcome to the Equestria Forums!

Thanks for the welcome!

Ok, I read the rules a couple of times already, so I think I'm not going have any trouble with them.

I also operate in other forums, so I know how they work.

I do have a question though; What does "RP" refer to?

"RP" is short for Role Playing. Here on the board, we have a separate thread for role playing, which you can find here. There are different characters that anybrony can choose to play, most prominently ponies. Dragons, Griffins, and Hippogriffs are also acceptable, as well as others. Characters from the show are playable, but generally people create OCs, or Original Characters.

Welcome System. Don't worry, I don't think anyone really watches this show in any other country either. I mean, it's a show for little girls, right? Probably no one over the age of 8 watches MLP.... Oh, wait...

Hello everypony!

The name's Systemdertoten.

I've lurked in ponychan for a while, but I felt more comfortable posting in a forum rather than a Chan.

Let's see...

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in my country who watches the show, so it makes me feel rather special. :)

After being a hateful, goth-like Anon for a while, MLP did change my heart (though I kept the music).

I'm sure I'll enjoy being part of the Brony community!

Cheers!

Really glad to have you on board! Welcome to the herd :D