Red Delicious (Final)

Roleplay Type: Mane Rp

Name: Red Delicious but prefers to go by Red

Sex: Male

Species: Earth Pony

Eye Color: Bright Blue

Coat Color: Pail yellow

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: His mane and tail are Skye blue, his mane is cut short and a little spiky and hangs slightly over his eyes, his tail is sort of long and is a little wavy but has it’s own slightly spiked way to it

Physique: Slightly muscular due to years of apple bucking and apple harvesting.

Cutie Mark: A bright red perfect shiny apple! (Did you suspect anything less?)

Origin/Residence: Originally from Fillydelphia but now lives in Solistic Heights getting his own apple farm off the ground.

Motivation: To do his family and his crop proud by keeping everything healthy and vibrant.

Dislikes: “Lederhosen” Lazyness, sick plants, and Pears

Character Summary:  WhenRed was a little thing he spent his free time when he was not working the farm reading all he could about the farms! He especially enjoyed books about keeping apples healthy and ripe; in fact he got his cutie mark based on the fact that when the apple trees on their farm seemed a bit puny it was his remembering a trick from the book that perked the apples right back up to bright red bountifulness, and he earned his cutie mark due to his talents with keeping the crop healthy.

Red now lives in Solistic Heights tending to his own farm now, though he grows small adorable and delicious crab apples since they seem to just LOVE Solistic Heights soil! He is very close to his family and adores them all, and helps out any family member in need; always eager to run to any farm at any time to help them over any hurtles they might be having. (The Apple Family has like a barn raising every week, what are they DOING in that barn?)

On his farm he’s got a few pigs, cows, and chickens, as well as his faithful Sparrow Bushwack who thinks he’s a little guard dog, though he’s got no teeth to back up that little attitude of his!

Summary:  When not Apple Farming Red enjoys reading up on the newest tips and tricks of apple care but he sometimes gets so engrossed in a book that he can forget the other ponies around him; as a matter of fact he’s like that whenever he gets too into his work so he’s not a good team player unless you wheel him in line from time to time, he also has a one track mind when it comes to  conversation, and will go on and on about a topic unless prodded to  reign it in.

Loyal to his family, passionate in his work, and not super smooth with the ladies, Red always tries his best at bringing honor to the Apple Family name!

red_delicious_by_daringdashie-d568ffg.pn

• 3 years later...

Hi Quicklime! I'll go ahead and work on this a little with you and then I'll be ready to send it on in for you.

There should be a history section and a character summary section for the app. It looks like you have the history in there, if you could split it from the summary section that would be great. :)

I love the sparrow pet BTW, really cute!

Hi Quicklime! I'll go ahead and work on this a little with you and then I'll be ready to send it on in for you.

There should be a history section and a character summary section for the app. It looks like you have the history in there, if you could split it from the summary section that would be great. :)

I love the sparrow pet BTW, really cute!

Yeahh this is the old OLD app system from before Rarity's fabulous application guide, I'll fix that.