Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

Leveing~

Your all nice lads and lasses, but i just can't fit in. Nothing to do with you all but a cowboy just can't fit in here can he? so I'm taking my leve before i do some thing bad and hurt some ones feelings. best of luck to you all i just wish i cud have fit in.

To all the bronies who may have wondered why my activity has decreased-

Life up to now has been rather busy. School finishing up, extra-curricular activities, and the like have all taken a good chunk of my time. This next week is finals week, as well, so I'm not going to be around much then, either. However, once summer officially starts for me, I'll be back in full swing.

I have to take a period of inactivity due to some fairly major exams that begin on Monday. They're my A Levels, so they are incredibly important, and the reason my posting has become slightly fragmented over the past week or so. They go on until mid June, at which point I intend to come back with 20% more vigour.

If you guys feel the need to ask someone else to take on Twilight, either temporarily or permanently, I can't do anything to stop you, but I'm not sure I'd still visit the site if it wasn't to rp Twi ~

see you all when I get back from exams - I may be able to post in the middle, unless someone takes over from the time being, as there is a break between one lot and the next.

I have to take a period of inactivity due to some fairly major exams that begin on Monday. They're my A Levels, so they are incredibly important, and the reason my posting has become slightly fragmented over the past week or so. They go on until mid June, at which point I intend to come back with 20% more vigour.

If you guys feel the need to ask someone else to take on Twilight, either temporarily or permanently, I can't do anything to stop you, but I'm not sure I'd still visit the site if it wasn't to rp Twi ~

see you all when I get back from exams - I may be able to post in the middle, unless someone takes over from the time being, as there is a break between one lot and the next.

You could always find someone interested in taking over for the period of time, as you've mentioned. If its okay between the two of you, and their app is approved, I dont see why it wouldn't work out.

I will be around much less between the 17th (yesterday) to the 23rd of this month, as I have a bachelorette party I am throwing, and my fiance will be graduating this weekend, and I will be bouncing around between those events. I will still be online whenever possible, and available on skype as well. If you have any questions/concerns I can still be reached via PM's. This is just a note saying I wont be around for the long hours I normally am for this week.

Hey Everypony! Hope my fellow Bronies who i RP with find this!

Sorry I've been silent - had commission work, dates and previous engagements crop up all over the place!!

I promise to jump back into RPing ASAP!

I may night be able to do so until AFTER this weekend cause there's a big anime convention i plan on going to this weekend, so I'll be occupied!

TTY soon fellow brones! <3

• 2 weeks later...

Going to be a tiny little bit away, at least as far was RPs are concerned. I can ONLY update between 10 and 12 PM EST, due to canterlot.com being blocked at work. I am out of the house and at work, or commuting to and from work for at least 11 hours a day this week.

Weekends are not an issue, and I DO have each thread I am RPing in subscribed, so I do know when someone else has posted. So I am not away, I just can't post several times a day per thread.

• Like 1

Guest ZiraStarfollower

I thought it probably decent to post in here, rather than just disappearing outright. I shan't be around the forums anymore, so I've put up my two characters, Starflower and Nightshade, up for adoption. If anyone wishes to adopt them, they can message Dubstep, as I have transferred the rights to those characters to him. I know I've been rather wishy-washy before, coming and going, and being a general pain in the flank, but this time I really do need to depart. I thank you all for your kindness and your love, you have treated me extremely well, and I can't help but feel that I don't deserve half of the kindness that you have shown me. May you all have peace, and may you continue to enjoy yourselves here in the forums and in the ponydom. Me, I shall be taking my leave of ponies, yes, I am moving on. I will miss them, and I will miss you. I have to quote the bard, so sue me, 'parting is such sweet sorrow'. I'm not a Shakespeare fan, but man, does he ever provide some good quotes.

Or, even better, a scriptural quote:

"Indeed, quite a bit of weeping broke out among them all, and they fell upon Paul's neck and tenderly kissed him, because they were especially pained at the word he had spoken that they were going to behold his face no more..." - Acts 20:37,38

Anyway, I shouldn't ramble, as I tend to do. Farewell!

- Corey, a.k.a. Asiatic Fox, Ruqyo Highsong, Zira Starfollower

Guest ZiraStarfollower

I realize that, holy, I do, but today is my last day on the forums. I am not messing around this time, despite what many might think. I really must go and tend to more important things, things that I have been ignoring for too long. Not that you ponies are not important, by no means, but there are things I need to start focusing on, and so I must cut out certain things in my life, this being one of them.

Guest ZiraStarfollower
I hope you're happy and all will be well with you

I also hope to hear from you sometime so I know you're alright on skype that is :D

Thank you, I am beginning to feel happier now, now that I'm getting my mind more on spiritual priorities.

Also, I won't be talking with any ponies on Skype, sorry.

I realize that, holy, I do, but today is my last day on the forums. I am not messing around this time, despite what many might think. I really must go and tend to more important things, things that I have been ignoring for too long. Not that you ponies are not important, by no means, but there are things I need to start focusing on, and so I must cut out certain things in my life, this being one of them.

*Hugs Star crying on his shoulder* I will miss you so much Star. I want to hear from you every now and again even if we dont talk about ponies I would be happy to hear from you still. *crys more* You better stay in contact.

Not going to be on for a few week, may stop by but Ah'm out of it for a few. Must say getting shot in the lag hurts like all heck! So wish me look.... if ya care.

Love all of Y'all!

-Dusty S. Grant

Apologies for being out of pocket,folks. My computer decided that it was time to stop working. Doesn't pass POST even with nothing but the bare essentials plugged into the motherboard. There are few wifi hotspots around town, so I don't know how much I'll be around. Hopefully, I can get a new computer quickly. Wish me luck!

Not necessarily planned, but things have been unusually hectic in my life right now. So apologies that I haven't been posting as much as I need too. I'm hoping after next week my work schedule will get back to normal and I can get caught up. I'll still try and post when I can though.

I hope things calm down for you soon, but thanks for letting us know what is up. been wondering what happened. :D