Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

Hey all. My PC has decided it no longer wants to power on. Even changing the power supply has not worked. I can use my parents' computer, but it means I'll only be on occasionally and for short bursts only, until I can figure out what went wrong and fix it.

Maybe it's the battery source.

Remove the battery and then try to charge it. (I hope we be talkin' about a laptop here)

Maybe it's the battery source.

Remove the battery and then try to charge it. (I hope we be talkin' about a laptop here)

Alas, this is a desktop PC I'm using.

After doing some testing, I think the problem may be the motherboard. There was some kinda power surge this morning, so it could be that something has shorted out. I'm taking it to the shop tomorrow (assuming that they are open on Sunday) so hopefully they can fix it.

Oh Gods, I hope my hard drive is okay. THe frustrating thing is that today was the day I was going to do a backup of everything. If I've lost my project... No! I won't think like that! Everything will be fine!

Everything will be fine... :/

I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

...sorta. My new computer is up and running, but it's taking a lot of work to get used to it. I named it 'Opalescence' after a certain onery feline. It's certainly living up to its namesake. Now I just need to get all those wonderful essentials for the internet and such...

I will be most likely away or inactive for a short period of time for the week of the 23rd of July to the 29th of July due to the fact that I have family coming into town and will be entertaining them. I may pop in from time to time in various ways, but I will be back!

Okay so I was gone without warning, Flank too.. due to some internet issues. We should have a fully functional connection tomorrow, Thursday at the latest. Sorry that Big Mac, Fluttershy, Wisp and the rest of our herd vanished on you all. Blame Comcast.... it's a long story but they're the one behind it.

Okay so I was gone without warning, Flank too.. due to some internet issues. We should have a fully functional connection tomorrow, Thursday at the latest. Sorry that Big Mac, Fluttershy, Wisp and the rest of our herd vanished on you all. Blame Comcast.... it's a long story but they're the one behind it.

Sorry to hear that happened! :shock: I was wondering what had happened to you. Glad it wasn't anything more serious.

Glad to see nothing bad happened to you. We thought you were dead! Well not really, I think everyone is dead. But, you get what I'm saying right? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be slightly away for the next two weekends, I'm not exactly sure how much time I'll be able to be on. Definitely not in any shape to RP, I would think.

• [*:2cpsr7fh]July 2, 3, 4 = in the glorious land that is Central New Jersey watching a 45 year old man blow crap up with illegal fireworks and run from the cops (yep).

• [*:2cpsr7fh]July 8,9 = Providence/Pawtuckett for.... MY LITTLE PONY FAIR! I will be posting from the event as quick as I can so you guys can see stuff (sadly, not from the Hasbro tour, though, I didn't know there was a ticket purchasing deadline, of 3 weeks ago), but probably no time to RP.

Heyo,

Will be out of town for a Sci-Fi/Fantasy convention up in Minneapolis for this Fourth of July weekend. I should be back on the 4th itself. I will still be connecting to the site on occasion during the con, responding to anything I need to, however I will not be on Skype or IRC Chat at all, so if anypony needs to get a hold of me, please use PMs, I will still be checking those once a day. I won't be really posting much but when I do I'll be focusing on the gala RP to keep it moving along.

Hopefully I'll have cool pictures!

Hey Ponies!!

This is just a SLOW RP ACTIVITY notice. While I will be checking the site and IRC and Skype alot, my RPs I will be slower on the upkeep - I have drawings to do and a job to be at, so I'm just slowing these down a bit.

I WILL STILL BE RPING. Just slowly. Which from the looks of it... everyone else is doing too XD

Also to those who have come forward to me about private RPs - I will start them, just... soon. :blush:

Sorry about any inconveniences this causes, I'm just trying to balance my life and schedule, and lately Ponies, as adorable as they are, have been taking over my life and time a bit too much. I need to find the right balance so I feel right about myself :>

Like I said, I am still easily contactable. Just PM me or nudge me in Skype and I'll be there.

Unfortunately, it seems I'm going to have to step back, and I am sorry for my recent lack of activity.

I truly apologize. Having gotten bogged down in admin duties for another group (we're kicking off a huge summer event, and hosted a real-life meetup at my house), I... forgot about Canterlot entirely. I really have no excuse for that, and again I apologize.

For this reason, I am going on hiatus and resigning my Cast characters. :) Hopefully I can pick up again when things cool off with my other group; unfortunately, as an admin there I have to prioritize that group. Perhaps I can reapply for Twist in a month or so.

Again, I apologize, and thank you for your patience.

Unfortunately, it seems I'm going to have to step back, and I am sorry for my recent lack of activity.

I truly apologize. Having gotten bogged down in admin duties for another group (we're kicking off a huge summer event, and hosted a real-life meetup at my house), I... forgot about Canterlot entirely. I really have no excuse for that, and again I apologize.

For this reason, I am going on hiatus and resigning my Cast characters. :) Hopefully I can pick up again when things cool off with my other group; unfortunately, as an admin there I have to prioritize that group. Perhaps I can reapply for Twist in a month or so.

Again, I apologize, and thank you for your patience.

Thanks for letting us know. We all wondered what happened to you and frankly were a little worried. :!: Glad to hear it wasn't anything bad but instead just because you are busy. I hope you are able to come back soon though and te best of luck to your summer event and hosting! If you don't mind asking, what is your group? :?:

Headin' out on the road in about an hour, family and I are going whale watching in Nantucket for a week. I'll show you bronies some nice photos once I get back :3

Sorry for holding up any group RPs that I'm currently in, I feel kinda terrible about that actually. I'll get to them as soon as I get home, just try to be patient with me everypony icon_arrow.gif

I'm also sorry that I didn't finish my art trades in time for my leaving date, I'm so very picky about how my work looks that it just didn't seem adequate enough to post yet ^^;

as soon as I get back I'll finish em up, I promise.

Thanks for your patience, and greeting from Nantucket!

~ Cat Napper