Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

• 3 weeks later...

Have fun RedCedar...It's a rule here, when one goes on vacation, one must bring all of us back gifts! Like tiny pecan pies...tacky snow globes of places you went to...and bottles of rum. We demand then all!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey peoples.... so due to recent Internet issues and other real life stuff, I won't be on as much as I wish I could.  I'll try to be on at least once a week, but you never know. So if it takes longer than expected to reply to any of my roleplays... never fear! Hawkeye's still here! :razz:

Also, I'll try to get a post binge out tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up. I'll be inactive for three or four days cause I kinda spilled a little water on my laptop. It's working fine and the spill wasn't very big, but I shut it off and want to make sure it's totally dry before I turn it back on. So I'll be without a computer until then. :blush:

I will be gone for a week from 27.04.2015  to the 4.05. (but I should be online at 4.05 already).

In plans visiting botanical gardens, zoo (with ocenarium-afykanarium no less) landmarked buildings and museums. LOTS! of museums ( I am big sucker for those)!

So yeah, no bears this time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the delayed response. Over the course of last weekend, I was busy participating in a 3 day marathon to make a game from concept to finish.

And then the worst thing ever happened, and I got really sick. ;3; So, I'm on bed rest and trying to recover --- or at least get to the point where my eyes don't feel like they're burning, and my throat isn't sore. Boo.

If anyone has an rp with me and wants to skip me, please feel free to. I don't want to hold back progress or anything because I'm sick.

Hello again everpony! Sorry for my absence, I had some mess suddenly come up IRL and also my delay in catching up on the series (due to said mess) but things have settled down and I'm caught up again, so I'm back... yes I hear the groans and sighs, but I'm like a nasty case of the flu, it's almost impossible to get rid of me for good! :blah:

• 2 weeks later...

*Exhales* I've dreaded making this post since the moment I signed up for this website. I've loved every moment of it. All of my time here has been wonderful. So that's why having to leave hurts as much as it does. when I go, I unfortunately won't be able to keep contact with any of you. it's just not in the cards and it's out of my control. I'd change it I could but their's just nothing I can do. I'm sorry. I'll miss you all Oh so very much. Goodbye and see you all in 24 to 72 hours.  :cry:

Had family up during the weekend, and also work...So I did not sleep...or spend time on the Canterlot interwebs for the last few days...I should be catching up on my posts soon... :green:

Alright, so in about three hours I will be leaving for track & field provincials. This means that I might not have wi-fi for a few days, and if I do, I probably won't get much of a chance to use it.

So I'm gonna end up being gone until Sunday at the earliest (Saskatchewan time). If I'm lucky, I might make the odd post here xP

Anyways, I'll see ya then! ^.^/)

• 2 weeks later...

In case you guys haven't heard the news, I'm getting married!  :-| 

As a result, things have been kind of going insane IRL for me as I try to pack to move, plan a wedding, and squeeze in real life goodbyes before I disappear into the Midwest.  I can't give a definite time frame for getting settled back in, but it will be no sooner than 6 weeks.  Until then, my presence will be sporadic at best.

I apologize for any hanging RPs I'm in. I will see what I can do to squeeze in some posts when I can.

Please direct admin inquiries to moderators and SRP!

• Like 2

Going to post this up now just in case I get too busy to do it in the near future.

I will be moving very soon.  The moving van will be here on Monday, June 22. 

Needless to say, I'll be without internet after that, for a while.

I've already been told that I may not get internet hooked up in my NEW home till at least July 1st.

So, in that interim period, from June 22 through July 1, I will be offline.

There is a local library near where I live, so I MIGHT be able to 'check in' from time to time, but no way I'll be able to Skype or anything elaborate like that. 

That'll put all my RPs on hold.

I will return.    :D  :D  :D

UPDATE:  It has been confirmed, I have no internet at my new home yet, went there on Saturday.

Oh well, that's life!

Edited by Mojo