Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

Computer Internet Explorer app weirdness...school...life...school...school...sorry, going to be on-and off until the end of the month.  

To all those I am currently in an rp with: I deeply apologize, writing a good reply-frankly-takes me a long time, so all replies will have to wait until the end of the week.  I'd rather give you a good, fulfilled reply that's late over a short, no-potential reply that plain sucks.  

To those I have a pm with: No worries-I'll still be answering those :).

I'll still be around, just less active until the end of the month...when school calm down a little bit. 

• 2 weeks later...

Facing a MAJOR snowstorm this weekend  (Friday Jan 22 thru Sunday Jan 24)

May lose electrical power and thus, no net access.

Just warning y'all ahead of time

Edited by Mojo

• 3 weeks later...

A bit busy for this upcoming week, with some IRL things I need to deal with.  Rp replies will come at the week, and I'll try to catch up with everything on the weekend.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everypony,

I'll be on vacation from this Thursday until next Thursday. Posts will resume next Friday! 

• 1 month later...

I'm going to be away at a work-related convention from Thursday, July 21 through Saturday, July 23. 

No internet access at all.

Back after my unannounced MIA.

My previous Windows 7 laptop may be dead. I'm going to try to get ASUS to repair it, but if it's unrepairable, I have a new Windows 10 laptop that I'm using to make this post right now.

There will be minimal activity from me starting this Thursday until late August. This is because I will be attending a wedding in Toronto and also participating in pipe band competitions in Scotland. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DreamySunday said:

DOODE! That sounds like fun! :o

It is, but i'll have to wake up very early because we'd have to practice, participate in competitions, or travel to other cities. TT__TT

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, LostSanity said:

Now go celebrate. Because I know you all want to.

:/

Umm...I'm sorry you'll have to go through that?  The way you put it, I'm not sure if I should offer 'get well soon's", or be confused...because, clearly, you don't really have any active haters here in Canterlot.

On 8/11/2016 at 4:52 PM, LostSanity said:

Now go celebrate. Because I know you all want to.

:/

Dude, you have no haters on this site, just saying...  I hope the surgery goes without a hitch and you have a speedy recovery.

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's only been one day, but, I've decided to come back. I don't know how long it will be for until chemotherapy/my next surgery/whatever the next step is, but, I've decided if there's one think I'm NOT going to allow is for something like this preventing me from being a brony or doing the other things I like to do.

Either way I'll just update the thread I already created when I have more information about what will be the next step(s).

You know never know, maybe I won't be as 'stupid' as I tend to be. lol.

So I'm back for now.

:smirk:

• Like 3

September 19, 2016.

That's when the next big surgery is. This time... they're pretty much opening me up.

I'm really scared for this one... but... I'll try to just hope for the best.

:cry: