Manestream

Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

11 hours ago, CaptainMcDerp said:

Yikes, Taco. We've had a couple hurricanes before but five in a row is crazy. Let's hope Matthew has good manners. :|

I'm sure he'll be a nice fella..Let's check out the current status!

vBD0eoc.png

WAAAGH!

Heads up, everypony! 

I'll be going to a convention from Thursday, October 27 until Monday, October 31. I will have limited if any time to check online. I will, however, finish my threads for Nightmare Night, and when I return I will resume any regular threads. 

~Lux

I'll be out for the next week or so.  Got a big event coming up...need to prepare.

• Like 1

Going home for Thanksgiving, and sadly, mom's house has no Wi-Fi. 

So I'll be out of contact this coming Wednesday and Thursday (11/23 & 11/24)

For all our American bronies and Pegasisters on Canterlot.com, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

:D:D:D

Like Mojo, I will also be braving a long car-trek through busy roads..avoiding speed-traps..Overturned semis and your typical crazy people for Thanksgiving at the family house. So I'll be away from Thus-Sat. So hope you all have a festive week wherever you are...

I'll also be gone from tomorrow to Thursday. Probably won't be RPing again til Saturday.

I just kinda dropped off the site for a bit there, didn't I? I don't have much motivation for RPing right now and kind of haven't been really doing much internet things in general. I probably should have said this a little bit sooner lol. I'm gonna visit more but I won't be joining any RPs right now. Still I miss the community and will be doing other things here and there. :blush:

• Like 2

Going to drive home and visit with my family tomorrow (Dec 26) and Tuesday (Dec 27). 

Didn't get to be with them for Christmas, so this is the next best thing.

But since mom has no Wi-Fi, I'll be away from the net for those two days.

:smirk::smirk::smirk:

• Like 1

I am going to be at bronycon from the 10th to the 14th!

So I will not post for that time, hope I can meet some of you their! 

I will be visiting relatives from 3/3 to 3/11. Don't expect me to post on the forums during that time.

As they say, all good things must come to an end.

The fandom has been very good to me.  For the most part, I've enjoyed my 7+ years being associated with this website and MLP FiM in general.  However, I just don't have any more enthusiasm for the show anymore.  Haven't watched a single episode of Season 8 and I probably won't.  I've tried to keep myself involved here by joining a few RPs as Granny Smith, but I just can't continue on in them.  

Bottom line, outside of some occasional lurking, I'm done here.

I want to thank all of the friends I've made over the years here.  There's just too many of them to list, and I'm grateful for sharing the fandom experience with you all.  

I just can't deny it any longer, my heart just isn't in the show anymore.  

So, goodbye Canterlot.com, it's been fun, but now, it's done.

Mojo

• Like 4