Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

To everyone who's RPs I've been holding up... I'm sorry! :wail: I've had a lot of work to do in my bio class. As far as I know the only cast RP that is waiting for me to post is scotchie's CMC thread, if I'm forgetting any please let me know via PM! as far as my OC threads go, I'll try my best to get to them by Thursday :heart:

First, sorry I haven't got back into RPing yet (bit too much in a row: conference, coursework, another conference and another round of coursework). Fraid to say I cannot jump back into it in the near future either... I'll be disapearing for up to two months from the middle of next week on. Cannot disclose details but can say that it is not PhD related for a change.

First, sorry I haven't got back into RPing yet (bit too much in a row: conference, coursework, another conference and another round of coursework). Fraid to say I cannot jump back into it in the near future either... I'll be disapearing for up to two months from the middle of next week on. Cannot disclose details but can say that it is not PhD related for a change.

Travel safe, and come back for cupcakes and muffins when you return home :'3

Just ordered a ton of new parts for my PC. £600 worth to be precise. Might as well go for a huge upgrade rather than just replacing stuff that's obsolete anyway, eh? Hoping to have everything up and running by Tuesday evening. Wish me luck!

Hope things go well Diego! :)

Ancre wanted me to tell you all that he's in Algeria and he'll be accessing his account less often until the 12th of August. he says he would post this himself, but he's been having trouble logging on from where he is.

HOKAY.

Seeing as how I have been having money problems lately, I have taken on a load of commissions and other drawing projects. SO. Those will be top priority.

MY RPS ARE STILL GOING I'll just be posting really......slowly.....

I will be active on Skype, the boards, and occasionally the IRC too. If you need to talk, punt a PM to me.

Thanks~

I... did it. I fixed it.

My new rig..... it's...

It's...

IT'S ALIVE!

Alas, it is also lacking a CD/DVD drive due to some incompatibility issues, meaning I can't install the motherboard's firmware meaning I have no internet connection. Gah! It never stops!

Nevertheless, I now have a PC in my room full time, along with all my RP notes. So I should be able to get back to RPing by this weekend while I wait for the new drive I ordered to arrive.

Just a heads up to everypony that it is very unlikely I'll be responding to any RPs before August 6th. If my cast member RPs move I'll post in those to keep them going but my OC threads need to be put on hold because of my biology finals. I'll still be on IRC and available via PM if anypony needs me :P