Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

Laptop is broken spilled a wee bit of water on it now it won't stop beeping when I turn it on. So I'll be here when I can on my phone but not much sorry.

Sent from my EVO Shift using Tapatalk

Put it in a bag of rice.

Yes seriously.

Well after letting it beep out it works again but some buttons don't work.

And I thought you could only do that with phones?

Laptop is broken spilled a wee bit of water on it now it won't stop beeping when I turn it on. So I'll be here when I can on my phone but not much sorry.

Sent from my EVO Shift using Tapatalk

Put it in a bag of rice.

Yes seriously.

Well after letting it beep out it works again but some buttons don't work.

And I thought you could only do that with phones?

I have heard it works with lappy's too. My sister's got water spilled on it, and that's what someone told her to do. I too, had only heard about it for phones.

Sorry sorry I've been gone! I've had alot of work shifts lately so I've been trying to juggle some stuff, again.

Also my mom's laptop power cord went bust, so she's been commandeering my laptop (much to my chagrin)

Also, I've had my friend over for the past few days, and then after that I'll probably spend a few days at my boyfriends...

I promise to try and get online tonite and over the next few days, and update some stuff, both my RPs and staff stuff.

:sad: Sorry so much I've been gone!!

Real life has reared its ugly head and bit me in the flank. My internet access will be very limited due to well... not having a solid place to live at the moment. I'm terribly sorry everyone but I hope you understand.

Kudalyn I'm so so sorry this has happened when it did, I'll get your money to you as soon as I possibly can.

I'll miss you all and I hope I can see you all again soon.

Real life has reared its ugly head and bit me in the flank. My internet access will be very limited due to well... not having a solid place to live at the moment. I'm terribly sorry everyone but I hope you understand.

Kudalyn I'm so so sorry this has happened when it did, I'll get your money to you as soon as I possibly can.

Be safe Techno! We'll miss you icon_arrow.gif

Oh wow, that's sucks. :D I hope you are able to get through that soon and we will miss you in the interim, and we'll always keep the door open for you. :(

Going to NJ for a week.

RP response spotty at best (Mainly monitoring the Apple Bloom ones). Chat response might be next to nil so please don't think I'm dead or have IRL issues when I am not in chat 24/7 like I usually am. I'm just at my mom's house, doing abso-freaking-lutley nothing, and ignoring the fact that computers exist for the most part.

And eating breakfast for all meals, probably.

"You may have thought you heard me say I wanted a lot of bacon and eggs, but what I said was: Give me all the bacon and eggs you have."

• Like 1

Hey...I'm back. I sort of disappeared after my week-long absence. My Grammy passed-away so I was away this past week at her funeral without any access to the site. Nice to see I'm not deleted. :blush:

Hopefully, I can just start over.

Hi...I'm crumpton... :)

Oh gosh, of course we would not delete you for being inactive for a week (especially for that!) :!: My condolences for the lose of your grandmother. :)

My condolences for the loss of your grandmother. :)

Ditto. I know what it's like :cry:

Anyway, just letting people know that I've been feeling really tired and drained of all energy lately. It's a reaction to something I've eaten (usually chocolate, unfortunately) and tends to last a few days. If I don't respond to any RPs it's because my brain is simply not in gear. I'll still be around, just don't expect too much from me ^^:

My condolences for the loss of your grandmother. :)

Ditto. I know what it's like :cry:

Anyway, just letting people know that I've been feeling really tired and drained of all energy lately. It's a reaction to something I've eaten (usually chocolate, unfortunately) and tends to last a few days. If I don't respond to any RPs it's because my brain is simply not in gear. I'll still be around, just don't expect too much from me ^^:

I hope that isn't a long term thing and you are giving up on RP. :D

on Sunday I'm leaving for the next seven days

I'm not in anything that will require me being around, but look forward to some late replies that will throw off the flow of the topic :(