Greetings to Everyone!

AnathemicOne

Hello everyone, I am the Anathemic One.

Nah, I'm just a brony with an awesome (imho) username. Anyways, short introduction.

I'm 17 year old asian living somewhere in the Western Hemisphere of Earth. I'm a gamer now PC gamer but before I was a console gamer and before that I was a PC gamer (yeah I know, weird).

Almost off to a University once this school year is up and in addition to my gaming interests I'm also into literature. Big shocker I know, aren't asians supposed to be good in math? Well I'm a special asian and instead of math I'm more interested in the arts of literature, language, writing, drawing, etc. And yes all this comes with the package of being a roleplayer which I am.

Let's see, my roleplaying history started back 7-ish 8-ish years ago when I was 11, back on this one game uhhh, Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos. And from there I transferred into WoW, roleplayed there for a couple of years, then my console phase hit, and just a year ago I broke out of said console phase, and now I'm here back on PC.

----

Alright other crud aside, time to get into why I'm here, MLP FiM of course.

Just around the end of March I finally got into MLP FiM thanks to watching a youtube video, PonyCraft 2. It's basically a MLP FiM vid with the StarCraft 2 trailer dubbed in it. From that video I noticed the animation was pretty cool, and reminded me of something. What was that something? Powerpuff Girls, gotta love Lauren Faust.

So I immediately became encapsulated by the brony fandom, and also addicted to Fluttershy. But what sparked my interest on this particular forum was the fanfics I read on Equestria Daily (and I never read fanfics) and some are really good, so I was left wondering, I wonder if I could roleplay in this fantasy world.

And just yesterday I discovered this particular forum (thanks to the spread of a labeling incident and Ashi), and so I'm here.

----

Hmmm well a bit longer than I anticipated, oh well. I hope to soon become a great asset to his community!

-Anathemic One

Hi there!

Well, something that you might want to do is look over the rules. You should also know that you'll need to get your post count up to 5 by posting in the Introductions thread. After that, you'll be able to post on other parts of the forum. Your post count can be found under your username.

Welcome to the Equestria Forums!

Hi there!

Well, something that you might want to do is look over the rules. You should also know that you'll need to get your post count up to 5 by posting in the Introductions thread. After that, you'll be able to post on other parts of the forum. Your post count can be found under your username.

Welcome to the Equestria Forums!

Thank you for the heads up! I'll get right on that, ehehhe.