Winter Wrap Up 2012 Results!

Manestream

And our event has come to an end!

After calculating together all the results of participation in the WWU 2012 effort, I have concluded that winter is officially:

112% wrapped up! ON TIME! :-o

Ponyville with your help has been able to wrap up winter on-time, thank you so much! Your hard work will certainly gain you recognition amongst other ponies- be sure to keep your eyes peeled! Hoof-pumps and hi-hooves all around for those of you who participated in the event, thank you for making it so enjoyable! :)

• Like 1

Lets be fair. Being honest, I shouldn't have the badge, as my interaction was limited only to 2 posts perhaps, due to severe mental blockade concerning RPing in the event.

I really feel wrong by having it, because I didn't do anything at all. Wish I could just resign.

I had fun with the event. It was great having Rarity and Cloudchaser meet so many new ponies, and it's cool that winter was wrapped up on time. :)

New badge is cool too. I look forward to the next RP event. ;)

YAY!!

Looks like Mojo, Jubilee and Granny Smith all worked hard for the cause!

Thanks to all who participated!!!! It was, after all, a team effort!

:D:D:D:D:D

If it's not too much to ask, what factors were used in deciding the percentage of completion?

I'm pretty sure the "percentage of completion" thingy just depends on how close we are to the finishing date, and maybe even depends on how many posts have been made (I highly doubt it though).

The mathematical stuff is just horse apples made up for the sake of RPing.

Anyways, great work guys! That was fun! Wish my character did more stuff though!

Erm also...........how do I show off my shinny new badge in my signature? Or is it already there and I just can't see it?

Edit: :P Herp derp it's there. I just had to wait and stuff.

That's a sweet badge. :-o

New badge is cool too. I look forward to the next RP event. ;-)

Thank you for the great event and the really, really cool badges. I was so surprised when I saw the move!

how do I show off my shinny new badge in my signature?

You're welcome. :blush:

• Like 3

Winter Wrap-Up was best event. Got to use Muggo' some more, meet some fun ponies, and charge down a Manticore. WOO! Exciting :D And the badge was worth the price of admission too.

Heh. Shanna was fun, Boss Hoss! Rainbow Dash was just kinda all over the place!

Congratz, all!

Thanks! It was fun to finally get any of my ponies to meet some of the mane 6 here (and in the pet adoption thread), and I figure the twins are big fans of RD since I wrote them a year younger. :RDash: