Winter Wrap Up 2012 Results!

Manestream

I think it was kinda fun to RP Midsy in an environment that was somewhat foreign to her. That was just plain fun for me. And getting to lead the migration team was great. You don't really get to see much of the migration team in the show, so it's hard to imagine the intense physical strain that flying that long can have on a Pegasus pony.

This Special Event was great!

I wonder if the next one will be another Grand Galloping Gala or maybe the Royal Wedding Reception Party?

:D:D:D:D:D

I think it's about time for a beach party, tbh.

Beach Party? I beg to differ.

Picture this: Canterlot castle, the ball room. Wedding guests all set for fun! Pinkie Pie pulls DJ-Pon3 out from under the table and the music begins to play! Twilight Sparkle sings, and then.....

The REAL fun starts!

This idea would also be a grand opportunity for the RPs for Princess Cadence and Shining Armor (when they are selected) to debut in royal fashion!

C'mon! It's a can't miss idea!

:D:D:D:D

The reception idea does sound fun. I'd be happy for the Grand Galloping Gala too though, especially considering I missed it the first time around.

I'm sure whatever the staff ultimately does decide for the next event it will be just awesome though. :D

• 2 weeks later...

The reception idea does sound fun. I'd be happy for the Grand Galloping Gala too though, especially considering I missed it the first time around.

I'm sure whatever the staff ultimately does decide for the next event it will be just awesome though. :D

I agree 100%!

• 1 month later...