An Equestrian Emergency OOC {Pinkie Pie & Rarity Open}

So for those of you that have been hanging around the fanfic section of the forums may have seen the fanfic I've started where Princess Celestia gets kidnapped. Princess Luna and the Mane 6 set out to find her and bring her home while Cadence watches over Equestria. This will take place after the End of Season 2, and I have a general Idea of where I want the story to go. I think that it would be fun if I made it into a Role-Play as well as a Fanfic. I've got three chapters of the fanfic done so it's far enough ahead that I think that something like this would work rather easily.

First off, this RP will require the Elements of Harmony, so the Mane 6 are Required. I will also be participating in the RP, and while the Fanfic has my OC in it, I do not feel comfortable playing two different characters in this RP, and I will be controlling Princess Luna.

The Playable Characters for this RP:

Princess Luna: xIceStormx

Twilight Sparkle: Lux

Pinkie Pie: Open

Rainbow Dash: ShreddedPegasus

Applejack: hinata2000100

Rarity: Open

Fluttershy: tyler008bon

OCs:

Draco

InsanityDash

HoneyFloral

Partheus

Posting Rules:

1. Players must wait at least 3 posts before posting again. (to prevent those that don't always have a computer from getting left completely behind.
  2. If you are going to be absent for a while, or are going to be dropping the game, please let us know. If you are playing a Mane 6 character, please attempt to have somepony else fill your slot. The plot cannot continue without the Mane 6.
  3. Be respectful. This RP will have several problems that some ponies may not agree on. Arguing in character is fine, but please make sure it stays in character.
  4. Have Fun. This is a game after all. The entire point is to have fun.

Anypony Interested?

This seems like a pretty cool idea. Will this be picking up from where your fic currently is, or will we be restarting?

In either case, I'm in. I'll play Applejack if nopony else has any objections.

We will be starting from the beginning. I think it would be more fun that way.

Adding everypony in for characters they've selected

i has an experimental OC i can use if thats ok but he's unapped

if thats ok with you of course :sad:

Unless the oc is an alicorn, then I don't have an issue with it. if it is an alicorn, then just pm me what he/she is capable of doing and ill have an answer for you.

Yes this is still going to happen. We're just waiting on two more people to fill the positions of Rainbow, (since Saren got banned) Rarity and Pinkie Pie. As soon as they have players for them we can begin.

Don't know, but it's not any of my business. All I know is that we need a replacement. If worse comes to worse, I can NPC them and start with in the next week, but I'd rather the Mane 6 NOT be an NPC.

If someone hasn't claimed Rarity by Wednesday, I'll start the RP with her as an NPC until someone Claims her. Also sands, If you wish to participate with your OC, don't forget to at least post a description of him here as a quick reference for the other players.

Draco is a pegasus stallion who was born dragon wings he is a cactus green pegasus with a forest green mane he has a fur coat except his wings which have scales of the same color. he is very sensitive about his wings due to bullying when he was in school. he wears a cloak to hide his wings despite this he usually shows his wings eventually, (at times hilariously) but all in all Draco is a good soul who try's to help when he can and only has hatred for himself.

this good? if not here is a link to his app

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/8253-draco-final/