I need help Dyeing my hair

Dash91

Basically, you would need to bleach your hair (unless it's already bright blonde) section it off and color each section the appropriate color useing foil to ensure the colors don't run together. (your fringe would be red, orange and yellow, base would be green, blue and purple)

If I were you, I'd bring a picture of rainbow dash (from multiple angles) to a salon and get a professional to do it. I would not attempt this myself since it requires you to bleach, and uses so many colors.

Basically, you would need to bleach your hair (unless it's already bright blonde) section it off and color each section the appropriate color useing foil to ensure the colors don't run together. (your fringe would be red, orange and yellow, base would be green, blue and purple)

If I were you, I'd bring a picture of rainbow dash (from multiple angles) to a salon and get a professional to do it. I would not attempt this myself since it requires you to bleach, and uses so many colors.

Thanks for the tip, where do you think i can find pictures of dash on different angles?

Professional is definitely the way to go.

I have a friend who dyes hair like that, but she had been doing it since she was in high school. According to her it took her a while to figure out how to do it in such a way that looks good. When I met her she had a near rainbow, but now she relegates it to shades of purple and a bit of blue. Looks good of done right though.

I can only imagine that it would be tough... and colors bleeding into one another would be a messy problem... I recommend you go to a professional and see what they think. This could turn out to be really good or REALLY bad....

As for a look around Dash.

rainbow_dash_by_rivenchan-d3hy8n9.jpg

And