Hello! :D

PuhshPuhsh

Hello everypony~

I'm 21 year old girl from Cali~ I only literally got into MLP: FiM yesterday via one of my guy friends. He forced me to watch the first five episodes with him over the phone, and I fell so in love~ So much so that I drove over to McDonald's late last night just to see if they still had the toys (No luck btw... Gonna try the other one up the street next. > u>).

I'm an online college student so I have more time for a job, but no such luck yet~ In the meantime, I play video games, and do art~ Nothing pony related yet, but if you're bored, you can go check out my Deviant Art here: http://puhshpuhsh.deviantart.com

Errr other than that, I found this forum via tumblr, and I guess I'm here for art and general silliness~ C: And why no, I didn't spend the last few hours trying to come up with a pony OC, so I could draw her for my avatar. W-why would you guys say that?

Yeah, McD's already swapped to Barbie... fairies, or something, for the girls. I saw that at mine. xD

Welcome to the forums! Poke around and get posting! :(

Yeah, the one I went to only had Barbies. *SAD FACE*

Although, the truly sad thing is that the day before yesterday (So the day RIGHT before I get into MLP), I was at a food court with my boyfriend, and he pointed out that the McDonald's there had the toys, and I scoffed. What a fool I was! ; A; Unfortunately the mall it was in is about 20 minutes away, and I don't have enough gas in my car to get me there and back. So sad. xD

Thank you! C:

Oh God, that is an ADORABLE icon.

Also, check out Target for ponystuffs. They're selling the ponies for $5 a pop. (Pinkie Pie yessss)

But yeah! Hello hello and welcome!

Oh thank you~ <3 It's so derpy, but I can't help smiling back at it. xD

Dang $5? D8 That's awesome~ (Oh god Pinkie Pie want~ D; ) I'll have to go check that out while I'm over there picking up the new Pokemon toys they're releasing this week. xD

Hello. 8D And thank you~

Hello and welcome to our Forums! I gave our other mod, Jezi, a fright because I squealed so loud when I saw your adorable icon. ;;

I'm so glad to see fellow Artists/DA/FA users come to join in on our fun here! I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Hello and welcome to our Forums! I gave our other mod, Jezi, a fright because I squealed so loud when I saw your adorable icon. ;;

I'm so glad to see fellow Artists/DA/FA users come to join in on our fun here! I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Ffff thank you~ ; o; I bumped into a lot of your art on tumblr, and now I'm following you~ C: I just adore your style~

Indeed! It's pretty spiffy to find artists you might not have found otherwise. <3 Thank you, I'm hoping to actually be active on a forum for once. xD