[Free For All] [Final] Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony, Discord

SunsetSombra

Roleplay Type: Free For All

Name: Well, if you MUST ask...The name is Discord, Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony...I'm sure you've heard of me though!

Sex: Goldfish. No, I kid...I'm a rather delightfully fetching Male of the species - In fact, I can be very 'statuesque', at times!

Species: Ohoho...I'm a Dragonaquus. Behold my chaotic nature!

Eye Color: Hmm. the mirror tells me they're Red and Yellow - but what would a mirror know? Maybe I should change them!

Coat Color: Color? Oh, a little mix of everything - Grey, Brown, Red...and a dash of white on my tail - rather dashing, if I must say!

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: I suppose a small neat streak of what you could call a 'Brown' mane along the back of my head and neck. Very stylish!

Physique: I'm quite the delightful physical specimen - as you may observe, my head and neck is that of a goat, whilst my rather sturdy frame consists of a mishmash of a lions paw, and an eagle claw - apparently, I also have the legs of a Dragon and...is that one of a deer or another goat? Hmm...Oh well. The tail - serpentine, and I have to say it's one of my BEST features - not just a limb, it's a perfect tool of mischief for a chaotic being such as myself!

Cutie Mark: I have a Cutie Mark?! ...Oh, right - no, I don't. Now I just feel like I'm being teased!

Origin/Residence: Oh - Here, there and everywhere...wherever there is order and equality, I shall be there to spread a little chaos and mischief!

Occupation: Does 'Eternal Prankster God' sound TOO pompous? Maybe 'Mischievous Maestro of Monsterous Machinations'

Hmm...no, the first sounds better, don't you agree?

Motivation: Oh this is a good one - I like to spread a little chaos, along with perhaps a little zest...although I suppose my definition of 'a little chaos' could probably be the equivilant of 'Life changing moment of Bizarre' to many. Ah well, to all of them I say...that's too bad!

Likes: The bizarre, creating a little chaos, causing divinity-level Mischief and pranks, and world re-building! { that's more of a Side hobby! }

Dislikes: Harmony { especially certain 'ELEMENTS' of it! } - Ponies with no sense of fun, humor or style. Being bored is also up there, though!

Character Summary: No words can sum me up accurately enough, my dear...so have this instead!

Spoiler

bananaf.png

discord_non_vector_by_aleximusprime-d49ox5o.png

• Like 1