Never Too Late I Guess.

GreenZ

Hello, I go by Green Z when online and am currently working towards a career in criminology. I have suddenly and irreversibly fell in love with MLP:FiM only a few days ago and quickly ran out of episodes and moved onto fan made stories and such. I used to role play quite often but life broke up the group and I never got back into it, simply moving on for a few years.

Most places on the internet aren't very... friendly to say at least. Then I saw this board and felt the desire to post, not something the internet makes me want to do very often, so here I am giving a second attempt to RP and continuing my enjoyment of ponies. :lol:

I should have a RP application ready soon, but I thought I should post here to better test the waters until then.

BTW, Fluttershy. *Yay*

Hi!

A good place to start on the forums is the rules section. There are some basic rules about the board and the RP threads.

You'll need to make 5 or more posts in the Introductions thread before you can post on other parts of the board. Your post count can be found under your avatar and username.

There are lots of things to do, there's a place for art and writing and series discussion, among other things. I do a bit of writing myself, my stuff can be found over in the Writing Discussion.

Welcome to the Equestria Forums!

Thank you for the quick welcome even this late at night (unless, of course, you don't live on this part of the earth.) =3

So I have to post 5 times in introductions before posting anywhere else... Alright, I guess that won't be too difficult even though I'm usually light on the post count wherever I go. *Checks off second of five posts*

Welcome to the forums :}

I find its easy to jump into some other welcome threads and greet people there; meet a few new faces while climbing up to 5+, it goes pretty quickly and gets you rubbing whithers with the other regulars here.

Great to have you on board!