(Future) To Revive the land...

I like this idea! perhaps it could be resolved with new ponies to represent the elements of harmony or some such resolution that isnt quite so cliche. Anyway i would certainly take part in this, where do I sign up! :smirk:

I'm trying to decide right now if (1)there is enough interest for this, and (2) if it's really appropriate for canterlot... I mean this is a pretty dark plot, I'm not sure it would fly here... (I really need to stop posting these ideas just before bed...)

well most anything goes in free for all right? as long as there is nothing too gruesome or grim it should be fine. I mean we have Fallout: Equestria for hoof's sake. Ponies die and kill each other in that one.

Oh come on! Isn't ANYONE else interested? T_T I'd really like to do this but I kinda need like 3-4 people (inc me and croissant (;))) to do it...

again with that... :roll: well anyway I think I have a few friends on here who may be interested, they've shown interest in the post-apocalyptic before. I see if I can get them on board :D

EDIT: I'll be honest I've laughed both times you called me croissant

If anyone else wants to join we're still open for another player or two, will probably start this tomorrow or Wed.

After some off-site discussion, I'm having serious concerns about whether this would stray into the "dissalowed" range since it will deal with death, loss, possibly violence, etc... (I mean one very legitimate, if difficult, option is killing the 4 dragon lords)

Would a mod please weigh in on this?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really know the plot, but if I can get in the RP I'll gladly be a part of it...

i'll join, sounds interesting and dark... kinda like how the six heroes are replaced by different characters in blazblue, starting with how ragna replaced bloodedge and became ragna the bloodedge

wait...

6 heroes

6 elements of harmony...

Coincidence_d96dcf_2349339.gif

Wow so much interest after I killed the plot...

It was deemed "inapropriate" and "too dark" for Canterlot, however for anyone interested in the original plot I'll repost that (since I'm kind proud of it :P):

This is an interesting thought I came up with and wondered if anyone would be interested in...

It has been many, many years since the events we've seen, the changeling's queen has passed on and control of the colony was handed to her son. He came as an ambassador, requesting peaceful trade with equestria. After many consideration and peace talks, Celestia agreed and trade flourished, making changelings a common site in equestria...

....then one day they all vanished without a trace...

Celestia sent her scouts to the changeling's kingdom to see what had happened and offer aide if needed, but the scouts reported that all they found was a scorched land, devoid of life, the underground realm of the changelings seemed abandoned, though they did not venture into the deepest depths of the tunnels for fear of losing their way... This troubled the princess, but there was nothing she could do...

Eventually a small colony, little more than a few families of the changelings were discovered and they related their civilization's fall...

The Dragons Invaded...

The small group, and any others, were granted immediate aide and relocated to equestria, as their homes were destroyed, as such changelings were once more around but very rare.

Time passed and things calmed down... but little did anyone know the dragons were merely biding their time...

War broke out in equestria when the dragons entered, destroying villages and laying waste to cities, reducing the populous drastically, it was only with the aide of all equestria's allies, including the griffens and the changelings that they fought back and survived as long as they did... Unfortunately, with the fall of the Princesses, so fell the kingdom... on her death bed Celestia told all of canterlot to seek out the deepest depth of the royal archives, down past the dungeons and the treasury, that their only hope, their only salvation lay there... unfortunately few dared brave the depths to learn of this supposed salvation, those who did either came back warning of traps, monsters, or collapsed and impassable tunnels... or never returned at all... word spread but soon became rumor, then "an old Mare's Tale"

Equestria was reduced to a baren, scorched land where 4 dragon lords ruled, oppressing the populous, farms were few and far between and the ponies became the slaves to the dragons. While the dragons were greedy they were not entirely heartless and did not do further harm to their new servants... this remained for many generations...

Now, nearly a melinium since the changeling's invasion during the royal wedding, a small band of creatures have had enough... they were going to save their world whatever it took!

would they decide to trust what the "old mare's tales" and venture to the ruins of canterlot to seek the promise of "salvation"?

Would they face the dragons and find some way to drive them away, defeat them, or en their reign?

Would they take a 3rd option?

This is where the tale begins...

-----

Looking to do an RP of 4-6 characters, any race except dragon. I will even accept 2, and only 2, changelings (first come-first-serve). The party will seek to restore equestria to the land it once was. The options are many and varied with only 3 planned possible endings. (Obviously at this point no current "cast" characters are available)

Anyone interested?