[Canterlot] Canterlot Royal Public Relations Open House (Open!)

Solaria

Ice listened as Polaris stated that the CRPR had been around for ages, but originally it was just for letting the areas know that the princess was going to be visiting soo, but Princess Cadence had modified it a bit to make it more proactive. she was definitely having a good time that was for sure, and so far everypony had been nice. So she yet had a reason to disprove of anything here. He said that if she wanted to know more about the way she had reformed it, it would best be heard from her as he wasn't an expert on how she redid things. The both seemed to note that she was busy tending to the needs of a foal though, a sight that made Ice smile. "Well, one would hope that it wouldn't take royalty for somepony to comfort a crying foal. Anypony with a kind heart would do the same thing," she replied to his last comment on the matter.

He seemed to be shocked though when she mentioned that she had met Princess Luna. His eyes widened, and she suddenly felt as if she'd committed a crime. Fortunately his words portrayed the opposite, saying that from his understanding she had been quite reclusive. That a thousand years of progress can't be easy to assimilate, and then asked where. "It was actually in an old park that I used to frequent when I lived here, the one just outside the Noble's market. I was here a few weeks ago for the Not-Quite-As-Grand Galloping Gala and once the gala was over, I had made plans earlier that night to spend the night int he park. I've always loved spending nights under the stars and it was cheaper than a hotel that was for sure. She just happened to be on a stroll to the part and over heard me star gazing. It was really something and I hope that at some point, our paths will cross again, as she was very pleasant to talk with. A lot nicer than the most I've run into unfortunately," she explained.

miraclebanner.png

Miracle started breathing heavily. Everypony around her was immediately startled, but then relaxed seconds later to realize everything was fine. Timid, the foal she obviously scared started crying when she started asking her questions. Something was up, and Miracle knew it, even if no pony else did. "Someone's not who they say they are! Is it you!" Miracle pointed at Timid as he continued to cry. Miracle came to fruition when Cadence helped him to the kitchen to calm down. "No no. It's not him, he's just a foal." Miracle looked around at everypony, who seemed to be enjoying punch, cake, and conversation. "Someone here is a spy!"

Miracle looked around for who it might be. She checked around and saw several types of characters. There was a zebra. But it wasn't the zebra. There was a dark blue pony. But it wasn't him either. Suddenly, Miracle spotted across the room, a light blue unicorn. Miracle started getting twitchy feelings. It was her! Miracle ran up to her and confronted. "It's you! You're a spy, aren't you!" Miracle grabbed Ice Storm by the hair and started pulling. "Take off that fake disguise! I know this isn't your real hair!"

Applejack.pngMadden.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

Ice Storm suddenly felt a pull on her mane after a crazed unicorn accused her of being a spy. She even felt some of the hair starting to get pulled out Why all the nerve of this pony! Just because she wasn't Canterlot blood now it made her a spy!? she was going to have none of that. None of that at all. She activated her horn and teleported out of the out of the mares Grasp leaving a good chuck of the white part of her mane behind. "How DARE you insult with such accusations. I'm here in Canterlot visiting friends and after hearing about this open house whatever it was I thought they could be in here. Now I was starting to enjoy myself here, but I'd like to thank you whoever you are for only Solidifying my beliefs that Nopony in the inner city of Canterlot has changed. Just because I'm not Canterlot blood all of a sudden makes me a spy!? I wish that I could only begin to comprehend how some of you ponies come up with these things!" she yelled looking to the committee. "I think the first thing that needs to be addressed before this Public relation thing goes anywhere else, are how the ponies here in Canterlot treat others who weren't born here!" Ice Storm said as she started sprinting towards the door visibly hurt and upset with tears rolling of the sides of her face as she ran.