A "hi" from the Wonderbolts!

Soarin

About Myself: I am

How I found Canterlot.com: I was very interested in the show, and I decided to invest time in a forum.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I just saw it once and I was hooked.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash
Hey! My name is Soaren. I'm not sure if anypony has seen or heard of me, but I'm sure everypony has heard of the Wonderbolts! Yep, Spitfire and I are doing well and we actually just finished a show a few hours ago. I just wanted to check in on this forum and see how everypony is doing. I would be thankful for any replies!

Thank you! I am really trying to find a place on this forum where I would meet new ponies and make new friends, any recommendations? I do have one question for you, though. Who are the AeroBlades?

Hello. Welcome to the site, and feel free to ask any of the seasoned veterans such as myself any questions concerning the site. Also, please don't take me seriously when I say that.

Have fun, though, and welcome to the site.

As for where to make friends, it's practically impossible not to stumble across a friendly guy willing to help out. I've only been on a day and have had some very nice conversations with multiple people.

The AeroBlades are a flight team, like the wonderbolts, captained by my OC Crescent Blaze and made up of other peoples various OC's here on canterlot. If you have a talented pegasus OC have him meet Crescent, there are open tryouts for the team as we speak! If you're lookin for friends well allow me to be the first! If you wanna rp some time send me a private message :D