[Sweet Apple Acres] 100 Country Kisses (Closed. NO Kisses Left)

Hippo

ajbanner.png

Applejack saw the request of Dunder, placing his large saddlebag in the table for Granny to fill with apples. And then she saw him walk up to her with a strange burst of confidence and ask for her hoof. "Uh, OK, I guess." Was he gonna ask me to marry him? I can't do this in front of everypony, not to mention I don't even know this pony! Applejack held out one of her front hooves to Dunder and followed his strange instructions. Applejack knew that there might be a possibility that some of the lucky ponies being graced with a chance to take some apple lips home with them might get carried away. She was confident, however, that her and Granny, and her manager Apple Bloom would be taking care of it.

Speaking of Apple Bloom, the commotion down the line seemed to climax, and the little runt of the apple family ran up to it to straighten it out. By all probability of apples and pears being in the same barrel, she actually did a good job of simmering the ponies down. She didn't know what the big deal was. How messy could a line for a kiss from Applejack be? All she knew was that Apple Bloom and Apple Strudel seemed to have everything under control. All Applejack had to worry about was have this light brown coated stallion ask for her hoof in marriage. Or something.

97 Kisses left!

(This is not a posting order, just the order in which they are lined up. If it is your turn in the line or if its coming up soon, feel free to post whenever you want to advance the story.)

Kissed

1. Carrot Fields :smug:

2. Reno Golucky :smug:

3. Lore Weaver :smug:

Coming up

4. Dunder Blust

5. Gentle Sol

6. Phony Pants (Flam)

7. Starburst

8. Astral

9. Survey

10. Silverbolt

Applejack.pngMadden.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

When Applejack grabbed his hoof, Dunder grinned. He couldn't believe he was actually going to do this. He held his fetlock tightly in hers, and with a powerful pull he brought her close. He stood on his hind legs as he pulled, bringing her up, back to the counter.

He wrapped both of his forelegs around her in a sideways hug as he full-blown kissed her on the lips. He held it there for a few moments, his eyes closed before breaking away. He soon let her go, and got back up in a sitting position, a wide smile on his face. "Thank you, Miss Applejack." He said happily. He then noticed that nopony had filled his saddlebags with apples. "Uh..." He said as he looked back at the line to see most of the Apple workers arguing with some rowdy customers.

He didn't say anything, he just turned back to the stand and eyed the ground. He didn't want to look up at Applejack in fear that it could get awkward.

AppleBloomATTEMPT3final.png

Luckily for the well-being of Dunder, Apple Bloom had been conveniently distracted when he pulled his little stunt.

"Fraulein AppleBloom, vhat iz dee problem here? Vhat is vith all dee loud shouting und commotion?"

Apple Bloom turned to face her elder just as Dunder committed to his craft, the filly shaking her head in a somewhat embarassed manner.

"It ain't nothin' to get to' worried about great uncle, just an overexcited mare gettin' rough with a fine lookin' stallion. Ya know how these lines can make some ponies, all sorts of crazy and prone ta bein' all silly like. Ah've got it all under control," The filly beamed with pride, her tail swishing out of nervousness as even in her little heart she knew a half-truth when she spoke it. She saved herself further cracking by her beloved great uncle as she opened her eyes and behald some new ponies in the line. She immediately grabbed her bullhorn and rushed them, wearing a smile.

"Welcome ta Sweet Apple Acres! We're mighteh happy ta see such fine ponyfolk willin' ta support us!" Apple Bloom bellowed directly Silverbolt before leaping right next to the pony with an excited energy, patting Silverbolt on the top of the back.

"Not only do ya get th' finest apples in all o' Equestria, you git a kiss from mah sister, the prettiest and nicest mare in all'VE Ponyville!" She added, still bellowing out of the bullhorn next to Silverbolt before she noticed Survey near her granny, standing around all befuddled like. The over-excited filly gallopped towards him.

"Well naw if I remember when ya came in, and ah reckon ah do, then yer righ' behind that thar pretty mare," Apple Bloom tossed a hoof in Astral's direction before trying to pull Survey over into the line.

"Gotta kepp yerself in line or els' ya can't-" She began before using her free hoof to bring the bullhorn up to her mouth, "GET A KISS FROM THE PRETTIEST AND NICEST PONY IN ALL'VE EQUESTRIA!" She really put her vocal cords into that one before she let go of her charge and bounced down the line.

"Buy some apples! Buy a bushel, get a kiss! One kiss from mah big sis, the nicest and prettiest mare in all've Ponyville!" Was her line as she gaily trotted down the line until she was interrupted, a mercy play by the universe.

"Excuse me, young filly, may I ask you a question?" Astral asked, Apple Bloom immediately turning to the mare. She hopped over before landing in place in front of Astral.

"BUY SOME APP- Ah, oh, ah'm sorry, almost got carried 'way thar!" She said, finally lowering the bullhorn.

"'Course I can answer your questions, that's what ah'm here ta do!" She exclaimed, leaving out with sound judgement that what she was really there to do was sell those delicious apples to her and that was likely the driving force behind the interaction. That and she was pretty!

ajbanner.png

Applejack was pulled unexpectedly from her spot, up and through the counter on the side where Dunder could easily grab her. And grab her he did, wrapping his hooves around her orange waist, laying in on what would probably be the kiss he would remember for a while. As Dunder's lips pressed against hers, Applejack's eyes told the story. Her eyelids completely vanished from sight, her eyes bulging at the shock of what was happening. She couldn't believe it. After a few eternal seconds, Dunder released his lock on her, and Applejack stepped back, almost feeling as if she was escaping him.

applejackwhaaabylebenit.png

She coughed. "Well, heh heh, that was, uh, very unexpected! Uh, thanks, I guess." Applejack saw that the stallion looked away, for it looked like his shyness finally caught up with him. She did the same. Both of them wanted to avoid the awkward moment. Applejack looked at Granny. "Come on, hurry up and give him his apples." Applejack turned back to Dunder, but looked above him as to not look him in the eyes. "Thanks for buying some apples. That'll be seven bits. You can give them to Granny." She wasn't trying to make him go away, but for the sake of both of them, she thought it would be best if they just went about their business. Applejack noted in her mind, however, that an awkward revisiting with this pony could definitely happen in the future.

Applejack returned to her station, breathing a relief of stress. Only 96 kisses left to go. Applejack gulped. Who was next? A young colt unicorn with a grey pelt and full fiery mane color walked up nervously. He, like many others, seemed to just realize what it was that was going on at this end of the line. Applejack waited for his first move, for after dealing with the last pony, could tell that some of them would be unpredictable. It was probably a good thin he was younger, like Reno. Not as young as Reno, but young enough to be kindled by Applejack's maternal instincts. "Howdy there, little one! What'd'ya like?"

96 Kisses left!

(This is not a posting order, just the order in which they are lined up. If it is your turn in the line or if its coming up soon, feel free to post whenever you want to advance the story.)

Kissed

4. Dunder Blust :?

Coming up

5. Gentle Sol

6. Phony Pants (Flam)

7. Starburst

8. Astral

9. Survey

10. Silverbolt

Applejack.pngMadden.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

Gentle Sol had been having a mental argument with himself on one hand when Applejack spoke to him.

"Oh! umm.. yes my name is Gentle Sol and i need a bushel of apples cause ma gram wants to make some treats for a little get together." Gentle always got like this when he was nervous giving more information out than was needed. "Concerning the kiss could i ask you something?" the thought of what he was about to ask made him blush slightly.

ajbanner.png

Applejack listened to the young colt. He had the sweetest little voice. As he explained why he needed a bushel of apples, Applejack couldn't help but blurt out, "Oh, aren't you just the sweetest little thang!" Applejack walk out from behind the counter towards the colt and stooped down to his much shorter eye level. Gentle Apparently needed a special favor concerning the kiss. "Sure, Gentle, what is it?" Applejack's eye's watered as she listened to the colt's shy little voice.

96 Kisses left!

Kissed

Coming up

5. Gentle Sol

6. Phony Pants (Flam)

7. Starburst

8. Astral

9. Survey

10. Silverbolt

..She didn't want to do this, but she knew that there was likely nopony in Ponyville who actually knew who Fancy Pants was.. So she had to take matters into her own hands. It was up to her to save the reputation of the real Fancy Pants, and to save the lips of the Fair Applejack. She reaches into her Saddlebags.. pulls out a brush and a spray bottle filled with water. She's willing to sacrifice her brush for the greater good.. she almost frowns at having to use her favorite brush in such a manner.. But she can always buy another one.

She faces towards the back of the line and sprays her mane, some of the liquid from the bottle missing its mark and landing on the Flank, Cutie mark, and Tail of Phony Pants, beading on the surface and dripping off onto the ground with a satisfying "plik". After applying a generous amount of water to her mane, she uses the brush to style her some, sneaking a peak to see if the water happens to be washing away the hasty Dye job. :shifty: Starburst, being quite familiar with the methods of Mane-and-tail-dying from having done her own highlights countless times, knew there's a period where the dye has to remain in contact with the mane and the tail for at least 30 minutes before it sets, and afterwards you can blow it dry and style it.. If the dye doesn't have at least that much time to set.. it would just wash out and leave the original color behind.

And if this Phony Pants didn't take the time to make his disguise foolproof.. She's sure that her method will uncloak him. :twisted:

(OOC: Flim seems to be missing from the line-up list. he arrived in the line after "Astral the witch" and before "Survey"...)

Flim gave a quick wave at his brother after Flam looked back at him and evidently recognized him.

He hoped his disguise would hold up better than Flam's disguise as a wealthy (and married) unicorn.

Alas, a very perceptive lass was giving dear brother Flam "the hairy eyeball" and started questioning him.

It was all Flim could do to keep from facehoofing himself when Flam made the slip about his disguise living in "Fillydelphia"

*Oh Discord nooooo...* he thought, trying to keep a poker face, which was easier to do with a beard created with a "#24" trick.

Flim managed not to whew in relief when Applebloom seperated the two ponies before the wealthy-looking filly could blow Flam's cover.

Flam suddenly looked pleased that Applebloom was defending his disguise.

*ohhh such a lucky pony...* he thought.

For his part, Flim just hoped nopony would start yanking on his disguise since he didnt know if enchantments held up to rough handling.

He suddenly saw Granny Smith looking at him, and gave a smile to "his" fan, hoping she wouldnt see through his Charleyhorse Daniels disguise...

AstralBanner.png

With a grin she looked to Apple Bloom.

"Ah yes, is this mare the famed Applejack or am I at the wrong kissing booth. I was promised a kiss from a hero should I buy Apple Family Apples but yet all I see is this mare here." She had one hoof on her face as she contemplated how to better explain it. She quickly took out a bottle from her bag and sprayed it in the air around Apple Bloom, it was a fragrance that helped stimulate the brain and made it so that your thought patters were faster and in higher order then a normal pony.

"So, if this Applejack is a mare, then who would kiss me? That stunning stallion who is around here or would I still be allowed to kiss the mare who goes by Applejack and is supposed a hero." She was starting to put the pieces together as her own thought patters began to speed up and the things clicked into place.

"I, I'm sorry. I guess I should have thought this out better before calling you over. What I mean to ask is, will there be a stallion to kiss me or am I able to kiss the stunning mare standing up there." She now wanted to actually kiss AJ as the thoughts in her head raced around. She is a hero after all, that and from what I see she is a good kisser. She kept on mumbling below her breath but knew that it wasn't like a big deal or anything who she kissed as long as she got to kiss the hero.

Flam soon realized he was in deep trouble. Starburst knew exactly what she was doing by spraying his flanks with water. His Fancy Pants 'dye-job' was NOT waterproof and would soon begin to run. All he could do now is hope he could get his kiss in before his deception was discovered.

"Can't we move this along?" Flam pleaded in his Fancy Pants voice, "I am a VERY important pony that has things to do and places to see! Let's get on with it!"

"Vhat is dee rush, herr Fancy Pants?" Uncle Apple Strudel asked. "Vee have plenty of apples to sell, und you vill have your turn vhen you get it."

GrannySmith1WithText.png

Granny Smith stared at the disguised Flim in line until her eyes lit up and a smile came across her face.

"CHARLIEHORSE DANIELS, AS I LIVE AND BREATHE!" the elderly mare shouted as she galloped up to the bearded stallion. "YUR MY FAV-OR-ITE COUNTRY MUSIC SINGER OF ALL TIME! Ya gotta sing me one of yur big time songs like The Devil Went Down To Horseland or In Equestria or Stroker Acehoof! C'mon sonny, belt out a tune fer us!"

Survey, the naive pony he was, couldn't quite make out what had just happened. The straightforward stallion that had just ran away after receiving the kiss from that mare who was selling apples, and seemingly ignored the apples he had just paid for. Though he could understand the fact that he was nervous about it - for whatever reason, as he seemed rather confident about it at first. Well, i guess he didn't have THAT much confidence after all.. must've been adrenaline.

The colt merely merely rolled his eyes as he chuckled shortly as he watched another pony trot up to the stall. He seemed well-mannered, and he atleast didn't jump onto the counter like the last one. He seemed like a more timid colt, like himself yet he seemed more in the areas of cute, as noted by Applejack herself. Gentle, what a fitting name...

Somewhere further down the line, something was going on, to say the least. The fancy pony was apparently arguing with a few other ponies, the old mare was yelling about a certain famous pony and the smaller filly was talking with - and getting 'soaked' with something by - a other mare. From what he could overhear from that conversation, the mare at the kissing booth, named Applejack apparently wasn't such a normal sales pony for the Apple Family. She was the 'hero' of Sweet Apple Acres? Interesting.. he should most likely ask the mare about that once most of the row was already munching on some delicious apples!

Or atleast, he could try!

As Klondike made his way towards Sweet Apple Acres, he couldn't help but be a bit excited. He had just set up a new forge at his shop and in the spirit of trying out, and because he loved to repair things, he was having a special on fixing tools and the such. And what better place to offer such a deal than at Sweet Apple Acres. Surely farmers like Applejack and her brother Big Machintosh went through tools like crazy.

However, as he reached the entrance to the farm, he was rather confused at the sight. There were a few ponies gathered around in a line and at the end of that line was Applejack.

"Hmm, Miss Applejack must be busy today..." He stood there for a minute as his ear twitched towards the sign above but he completely ignored it. "Well, these ponies must have something to ask her too, no sense cutting in line."

Klondike got in line, his right ear a none stop twitching fest as it tried to pull his attention to what was taking place at the front of the line. As he stood there though, he noticed a pony walking away with a bushel of apples.

"Hmm, well, might as well buy a bushel while I'm here... Could use some apples at the repair shop. Everypony loves cookies but I guess putting some apples out for the customers would be a welcomed and I could..."

Klondike trailed off into his thoughts as he usually did to Celestia knows where, oblivious to the what was actually going on at the end of the line.

LyraIncognito.jpg

It was a perfect day. there wasn't a cloud in the sky (some pegasus was doing her job well) and the Sun was shining brightly.

Too brightly. Underneath the heavy trenchcoat and fedora, Lyra was beginning to sweat. No! Not Lyra! Today she was Incognito. She couldn't let anypony know she was here.

She pulled out the flyer from her pocket and looked at it again. "Sweet Apple Acres First Annual Apple Kiss". Buy a bushel of apples and get a kiss from Applejack. It was an exciting prospect, one she couldn't let Bon Bon know about. Bon Bon would murder her. She wouldn't understand.

Lyr Incognito put the flyer back and sighed. She had gotten up early and found the flyer in the letter box. The idea of it was... exciting! She had hidden the flyer very carefully, and when Bon Bon awoke, Lyra had offered to do the day's grocery shopping for a change. Just so that she could be here. She didn't even want the apples, really.

Just one kiss.

Lyra had only ever kissed one pony. Well, two if she counted the peck on the cheek from Trixie. She loved Bon Bon dearly but... she wanted to just... just to try something different. Someone different. And a Ponyville celebrity to boot. That was okay, wasn't it? Everypony had fantasies about kissing celebrities, right? If she explained to Bon Bon... no, she wouldn't understand. But maybe it was better to be truthful, be upfront about it. If she lied and Bon Bon found out- No! She wouldn't find out! The disguise would surely help. She shifted uncomfortably under the coat, and adjusted her sunglasses to make sure they hid her eyes.

Just one kiss. That was okay, wasn't it?

She pulled out the flyer once more at looked at the crudely drawn picture.

Applejack was an attractive pony. Not as pretty as Bon Bon, but still... she had a certain charm to her.

Just one kiss.

Maybe two, if they allowed it.

Bon Bon was going to murder her.

ajbanner.png

Applejack snapped her expression up at Gentle's adorable request. He was such a cute pony. "Why, of course!" Applejack quickly trotted over to where Apple Bloom was, which involved the straightening of ponies in the line. Apple Bloom sure was doing a good job. But, now it was her turn to kiss. And Applejack wouldn't have put it down at Apple Bloom's hooves so easily had it no been asked from a sweet-looking pony like Gentle. Besides, it tickled Applejack's emotion to death, thinking of the future stallions Apple Bloom would associate with.

Applejack grabbed Apple Bloom, who was mid-sentence with whoever she was talking to, and brought to Gentle's face forward. "Hey AB! This here handsome young colt wanted ta kiss you instead, and I said that it would be OK. So, uh, go ahead and kiss him! Don't you worry about your line, I'll take your place until you are done."

Without any time for Apple Bloom to interrupt with a 'but,' Applejack walked back where a fancy stallion she remembered from one of her trips to Canterlot was speaking rather rudely, just as Applejack came up. "Uh, excuse me, sir. But we don't need to all impatient. You're next in line, you'll get those apples and that kiss comin' right up!" Applejack tried to talk joy into the stallion. But something wasn't right. Something felt. Off. Applejack tried to just go with the flow and talk casually for however long it took Apple Bloom to swallow her pride and give that sweet colt a kiss. "So, Fancysmantz, how's Canterlot? See any good Wonderbolts races lately?"

96 Kisses left!

Kissed

Coming up

5. Gentle Sol

6. Phony Pants (Flam)

7. Starburst

8. Astral

9. Charleyhorse Daniels (Flim)

10. Survey

11. Silverbolt

12. Klondike

13. Incognito (Lyra)

Apple Bloom was a smart filly, though sometimes her country mannerisms and patterns as well as general disregard for things not concerning her immediately could easly disallow someponies of that notion. Yet she was undeniably intelligent and as Astral sprayed around Apple Bloom, the fragrance of the mind quickly went to work. Doors unlocked and senses sharpened as she took in what Astral was giving out.

The pretty mare who consumed Apple Bloom's time and intentions spoke in circles, hurting Apple Bloom's brain with the sheer volume of reverses and the vagueness of her speech. Her question was re-worded and then came out of her again, line after line advancing their communication only in impatient fits. When the mare was finished spending a minute asking what really only needed to be asked in five seconds, Apple Bloom could feel as though something was amiss. That fragrant smelt of elderberries, a berry well-known only for their brewing purposes. Yet if her time with Zecora had proved anything it was that such ingredients rarely found home in the wildness of the Everfree and never held close the well-tilled Earth pony soil everywhere else. It could be grown only through concerted effort and was useful only in a brewing solution. As it was useful only for that purpose, that would mean she had brewed this fragrance, yet the smell, while not awful, was not necessarily worth the effort. And why spray Apple Bloom and not herself? The filly was well-taken care of this morning, seeing as she had fully known her role in today's affair as the excited face of the operation. Applejack may have provided the lips but it was Apple Bloom's excited and bright smile that brought the attention. So it couldn't have been for her sense of smell and it was useful only as a brewing ingredient. Astral's speech pattern was unsure yet full of nearly accusatory remarks, a mark of a pony suffering from some confusion yet with great and vast reserves of confidence and forwardness. These were slightly unbecoming social traits, almost as if she were some form of recluse. Pieces came together.

All of this in a single blink, Apple Bloom's smile thinning and her eyebrow cocked and ready to fire as she answered Astral.

"Tha only pony kissin' today is mah sister Applejack, tha very hero yer referring ta. And ah've been 'round zebras long enough ta kno-" She began, her tone slipping into something resembling a slight accusation as Applejack swooped in to save the witch from any further issue.

Apple Bloom very briefly struggled until she brought up the reason as to this interruption and as she was placed down on the ground, she knew it had been signed, sealed, and delivered. Little could be done to dissuade her stubborn sister and even less could be done when a cute colt was involved. She gave Gentle a smile worthy of his name as she considered the fact that she was quite jealous of how Applejack interacted with Reno and resolved herself to not treat this pony the same.

"Well, looks like what ah jus' said 'bout Applejack bein' tha only kissin' ponies as truthful as Ponyville bein' founded by angry pegasi, ah reckon," She said, slowly slipping from the control of the fragrance's mind-expanding effects. She briefly gave Gentle a once-over, sighing as she did so. Nervousness didn't factor in as she was nopony who was gonna chicken out after forcing other ponies to do it. Nah, it was more like the lonely trails of annoyance as she started to forget what she had said to Astral. She sighed and waved to gently.

"Well howdy thar! Ah'm Apple Bloom and ah jus' wanna say thanks for supportin' Sweet Apple Acres, it really means a'lot. Didja want a kiss on the cheek 'r lips?" Apple Bloom asked, imitating her sister's style for consistency.

The currently disguised Flim of the Flim-Flam Brothers, who had hidden their SSCS6k well outside town, was quite nervous.

His brother Flam was in danger of having his disguise run like bad make-up with the water that rich filly was spraying on him.

Meanwhile Granny Smith herself, sure to do more than call the brothers "bim-foozelers" if they were exposed was approaching him.

If he wasnt already painted in country brown, he would have gone white as a ghost when Granny Smith asked him to sing. SING?! Like Charleyhorse Daniels?!

"M-m-me? *ahem* Whal sure, ma'am. Ah kin give it a go. Ah must apologize fer mah voice t'night, Ma'am. Ah do have a frog in mah throat though so Ah surely may not sound right n' proper at it."

"Charlyhorse Daniels" pulled the fiddle from his back. Good thing the brothers honed their musical talents on many instruments to wow the rubes... He also hoped he remembered the lyrics right and that the fiddle he grabbed for his costume was in tune.

"...Discord went down to Horseland, he was looking for a soul to steal.

He was in a bind 'cos he was way behind and he was willin' to make a deal.

When he came across this young colt sawin' on a fiddle and playin' it hot..."

(OOC; more lyrics in further posts, unless it all blows up in his face ;-)

Gentle could not believe that he just asked that and he could not believe she allowed it and now here was Applebloom asking whether he wanted a kiss on the cheek or lips.

"i don't know umm lip- no no chee- ohh i don't know im not even sure why i asked, you don'y have to kiss me if you don't want to i can just take my apples and go if you want." he was increasingly flustered and talking quite rapidly.

Apple Bloom rolled her eye at the colt's shyness and reluctance to make good on the promises held by his initial desire. Why were colts always so shaky and nervous around fillies? It was just a kiss. There may have been a time when she considered cooties and other fillyhood issues a serious deterrent to a kiss but in a very recent event, her mind had been expanded and such worries were dismissed. It was just a kiss.

"Ah'll take care of ya then," She offered with a little laugh at the end, moving towards him quickly and leaving a large kiss on his cheek, the pelt around it ever slight deformed for a second to make do with the suction effect she had applied to it. She then smiled and pushed a bushel of apples to him with her hind legs, tail reaching and receiving five bits in exchange.

"Thank ya for supportin' Sweet Apple Acres, ya cute lil' colt you!" Apple Bloom shot with some bluster and a healthy dose of showponyship. As she did this, the afterglow of the fragrance started to seep out of her mind set. She finished, stood there for a moment, and then had a frown.

Now wait jus' one darn minute...what the hay'd I just do?, She whispered mentally with worry to herself, shaking her head.

Starburst stares at the water covered area, and seeing how the colors are starting to blur and drip off, she blurts out before the "rich" pony can bother speaking. "I'm sure this one knows alot about Fillydelphia.. but I doubt his Flank has ever been near Canterlot. They would sure enough refuse them at the gate for trying to impersonate such a prestigious pony." she says, Stressing her words while looking right into Applejack's eyes, darting between her gaze and the water covered rear of the imposter. As if to accentuate the point, she sprays some water on the rich ponies cutie mark, and wipes the rough bristles of her hairbrush across the wet area, rubbing away the sloppy dye job. The body paint washes away, and reveals the true cutie mark of the imposter.

A familiar Apple, with a familiar slice taken out of it.. On a familiar yellow pony...

Starburst gives another "hint" and with a loud ahem. She motions towards the mark with her eyes while shrewdly pointing her hoof towards it.

Gentle was stunned by what just happened but he snapped out of it.

"different than what gram said it would be... but i kinda like it..." he said to mostly himself. "errm thanks for the apples Bye!!" and before anypony could ask he shakily levitated the bushel and hurried away mostly to contemplate what happened.

Silverbolt had been deafened by Applebloom's shouting into the megaphone right next to his ear but he looked down at the little filly and nodded his head in understanding before smiling as she galloped off to handle more questions and issues.

A few minutes and several kisses later, he could finally hear again as he looked ahead and saw Charliehorse Daniels serenading Granny Smith with what sounded like "The Devil Went Down to Horseland". He listened closely, as it wasn't every day you basically got a free concert from a famed Country legend of his calibre. Silverbolt tapped a hoof to the first verse but it sounded off to him somehow, like it was an impersonator, which could be the case as well.

He was suspicious of the authenticity and noting that the supposed Fancy Pants ahead of him had turned out, as far as he could tell, to be an impostor raised his suspicions even more. "Excuse me? Mr. Daniels? Shouldn't you be doing a show in Appleloosa right now?", Silverbolt inquired as he pulled out of his saddlebag a tour brochure and showed it to the country star. "I heard it was sold out and any artist worth his salt, doesn't cancel a packed house. It's bad publicity.", he added with a suspicious stare, his cobalt blue face and body right in front of Charliehorse Daniels' face.

He smiled quietly into Gentle's direction, chuckling quietly. The colt seemed so nervous, almost like himself. Though he will admit, he would've never done something like going to a kissing booth to buy apples! Then again, at the times, it felt like it was a great way to sell some extra apples.

Gentle seems to recieve quite the positive attention from the Apples aswell, and he even got a kiss from the one filly he actually wanted a kiss from, to boot. She seemed quite enthusiastic about the selling of apples, and was being quite professional about the kissing aswell - not that he'd spot a difference between professional and unprofessional. The colt trotted over from the side of the stall over to the little filly and cleared his throat slightly before he spoke. ''You seem to be rather eager to sell apples for your family, a tad more than the others..'' he stopped shortly before looking over at the elderly mare. ''Probably.. '' he started, and rose his eyebrow. ''..but regardless, which one of the apples were you again?'' he asked her, as he chuckled. ''My own name is Survey, by the way.. not that it's really important.'' he said, rolling his eyes lightly at himself.

GrannySmith1WithText.png

Granny Smith stomped her hind hooves and cheered to the music of 'Charliehorse Daniels.' completely fooled by his performance.

"That's real dandy singin' and playin' thar, Charlie! If'n I wasn't workin' right now, I'd go git ya some stuff to sign fer me!"

"Mein sister!" Apple Strudel shouted to her, "you are needed up here at dee cashbox! Vee still have bits to collect und apples to sell!"

"Aw shucks! Oh well, maybe after we're done, Charlie, y'all kin stick around and I'll introduce ya to the whole family!"

As Granny Smith walked back up towards the wooden apple stand, the disguised Flam knew he was running out of options. The pony behind him in line seemed determined to 'unmask' him but he was SO CLOSE to his goal! More water applied to his dye job ment the colors will wash off faster, and now AppleJack herself was speaking to him! Thinking quickly, the clever unicorn produced a saddle blanket and with his horn magic, draped it over his entire body.

"Seems a bit DRAFTY outside today," Flam spoke in his flawless 'Fancy Pants' voice. "Do forgive my impertence, fair AppleJack. A kiss from one of Equestria's greatest heroes is certainly worth the wait! Ah yes, Canterlot! Lovely city! And those Wonderbolts are splendid performers, aren't they? My personal favorites are Fleetfire and Spitfoot! Those stallions are quite swift, indeed they are!"

Starburst tapped Applejack on the shoulder. She whispers with a fake hoarse voice, "My throat is dry, by any chance could I acquire a bucket of water to drink from? I'm quite parched. Speaking with Fancy Pants.. " she emphasized his name and gave her a facial expression to match it. "...has left my throat feeling like the desert on a warm day in Appleloosa."

She also thinks, "This one is a genius. He can't even pronounce Impertinence. What a vocabulary!"