[Sweet Apple Acres] 100 Country Kisses (Closed. NO Kisses Left)

Hippo

?do=download

Ejaz’s head tilted once he saw AppleJack’s face blank out, was it something he said? Or something he did? The mechanic reflected on his actions and words curiously, he didn’t find anything wrong, he introduced himself, admitted the mare in front of him was pretty, and ask for-

Wait.

Was Honeycomb the right word? The mechanic himself pasued as his mind came up blank with the right answer, before it clicked in his head just as Applejack asked him if he meant Honeygold. Ejaz’s eyes blinked a few times as his attention returned to reality, feeling his cheeks heat up slightly before the pegasus lightly wacked his head with his own wing.

“Ah! No, crapbaskets, I-I meant Honeycrisp!” Came the panicked words from the stallion, who covered his face with his wings, eventually letting out a sigh and returning the limbs needed for flight back to his sides, his eyes casted downwards as he was too embarresed to look at the farmer eye-to-eye. “S-sorry, I accidentally messed up what I was saying... I meant to ask for two bushels of Honeycrisp apples... a-again I apologize...”

Taking a moment to relax his red cheeks (which still lingered ever so slightly thanks to his minor mess up still being fresh in his head), Ejaz looked at Applejack with a soft smile naturally growing on his face, partly glad that he could talk about something else for a moment to ease the embarrassment he was feeling.

“Well... To be honest I don’t know exactly where my name comes from... I know what it means, but not it’s origin... Oh, and umm, I’m from Hoofington.” Was the information the beige pegasus gave, who glanced at his surroundings for a moment in curiosity before looking at Applejack once again. Remembering the price for the single bushel, Ejaz reached into a bag strapped to his side and grabbed a small bag of ten bits before gently placing the cloth on the table.

“And uh... that should be the amount two bushels cost... right?”

5HbB79Q.png

Ahhh, so he wanted Honeycrisps. She nodded and went back down, putting the Honeygolds away and getting not one, but two bushels of the Honeycrisps. She was almost plum out of them but she reckoned she had enough varieties remaining to satisfy all but the most demanding of customers. Unless they asked for Honeycombs. She was completely out of them and any other fictitious variety of apple! "Two bushels of Honeycrisps it'll be then," she said when she was down there. She gently put the Honeygolds back, got another bushel, and started working on the Honeycrisps. She returned in due time, two big bushels of Honeycrisps ready for Ejaz. "Take it easy, sugarcube. Ain't no reason ta be nervous," she said gently, sort of kicking herself for playing games with him. She had thought it'd be a little funny but the fact he was still so tongue tied told her she had maybe done a tad too much.

"Hoofington, eh? Ain't been there before. Heard its nice," she said gamely, trying to ease him into it. Poor fella. Must've been a hit with the mares. Maybe the stallions too, she didn't much judge a pony's natural romantic inclination. Some ponies liked the whole shy type. Never much struck her fancy. She liked 'em confident, athletic, and capable of making her want to tear her mane out. 'No passion was like that which teetered half between love and fury,' was something Rarity once said and Applejack had scoffed at her. Shouldn't have. She was absolutely right in all regards romantic, it seemed. She took the ten bits and tossed them into her collection, the clink clink of coin. That sound wasn't the sweetest but it sure was nice to have some nice evidence as to the success of this whole venture.

She stayed looking down for a second, but that was simply to put the nervous fella at ease. She then quickly snapped him up and pulled him in for a kiss- hey, she had to break off the monotony every once in a while. She held it for a second longer than normal before letting him off easy. “Hopefully that lived up ta expectations, Ejaz,” she said playfully. Hopefully hed survive. She was worried he may not so much.

*Ejaz is up*

Spoiler

24 Kisses left!

Next up
77. Ejaz
78. Boulder Dash

Kissed
1-10

Spoiler

1. Carrot Fields :smug:
2. Reno Golucky
3. Lore Weaver
4. Dunder Blust :?
5. Gentle Sol
6. Flam watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png
7. Starburst :?
8. Astral :smug:
9. Flim watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png
10. Silverbolt :smug:

11-20

Spoiler

11. Klondike :smug:
12. Lyra Heartstrings
13. Donut "Pony" Joe
14. Rarity ajscreen.png;)
15. Pigpen :smug:
16. Cherry Jubilee :?
17. Misty Morning :smug:
18. Pathfinder :?
19. Earth Writer :smug:
20. Thorn

21-30

Spoiler

21. Metal Maker :smug:
22. Twilight Shine
23. Opal Shards
24. Bon Bon
25. Electric Vibe :smug:ajscreen.png
26. Princess Luna
27. Guiding Light
28. Mythos Gray
29. Harrington Sleuth
30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

Spoiler

31. Inkwell
32. Pinkie Pie :smirk:
33. Star Storm :smug:
34. Master Mustang
35. Parhelion
36. Prime Meridian
37. Razor
38. Dr. Spin Tale
39. Professor Ashen Smirk
40. Quiet Harmony

41-50

Spoiler

41. Ice Storm
42. Heart Line
43. Pocket Change
44. Sugar Rush
45. Moonstone II
46. Valen Orange
47. Mojo
48. Trixie :shifty:
49. Princess Twilight Sparkle
50. Zelda

51-60

Spoiler

51. Curiosity Sparks
52. Flash Sentry
53. Gadget
54. Professor Clyde Krashkop
55. Carrot Top
56. Presteza
57. Prince Blueblood
58. Princess Celestia :Celest:
59. Princess Cadance
60. Ruby Pinch

61-70

Spoiler

61. Berry Punch
62. Fluttershy
63. Red Cedar
64. Night Glider
65. Granola Gracie
66. Cheerilee
67. Fast Track
68. Fire Walker
69. Sky Sailing
70. Gideon

71-80

Spoiler

71. Mint Zest
72. Discord
73. Rune Writer
74. Rainbow Dash <3
75. Tai
76. Detached Cable

?do=download

Ejaz watched Applejack put the Honeygolds away and replace them with Honeycrisp, still feeling slightly guilty for having used up time like that. The stallion could feel a small smile as he grabbed the two bushels with his wings (by wrapping them over the baskets) and held one against each of his sides with ease. Looking at the mare; Ejaz gave a nod in appreciation, and was about to voice his thanks, before pausing as Applejack gave him some reassurance on his nervousness, pausing in slight surprise, Ejaz’s hoof came up to lightly scratch the stallion’s cheek as a sheepish expression grew on his face.

“Heheh, that’s uh... Well you see, it’s not that I’m nervous, it’s more so because I um, I never really socialized when I was little... cause back then I didn’t see the need to... But anyways, cause of that, I kinda overthink things when I’m talking to others.... so... It’s less nervousness and shyness.. and more.. Cautiousness? Awkwardness? I think that would be the right word to describe it...” Ejaz explained, the same hoof placed against his chin as he looked down in thought before he heard Applejack inquire about his birthplace. Bright smile growing on his face, Ejaz returned his entire attention to the mare in front of him.

“Hoofington? Well yeah it is nice... it’s a little smaller than the average city, fairly crowded, very talkative ponies... but overall very welcoming.” A glint of nostalgia could bee seen in the pegasus’ eyes, along with what seemed to be the tiniest hidden tint of sadness before the mechanic blinked it away. It was then Ejaz noticed Applejack looking down, and tilted his head in both confusion and curiosity; was something wrong? A part of the mechanic hoped he didn’t accidentally say something that confused the farmer because it made no sense again.

“Um... are you.. o-“ Ejaz never got to finish his sentance as first he felt hooves latch onto him before feeling lips press against his own, his eyes widening slightly, and a blush growing on his cheeks; Ejaz could feel a jolt of energy move through him, and paused completely as he had no idea what to do. Eventually, the mechanic figured he should gently kiss back, and was about to when Applejack backed away. Pausing again, Ejaz stood there silently before shaking out of stupor, his cheeks still slightly red. Looking down, Ejaz placed a hoof against his mouth for a moment as Applejack’s words reached his ears, thinking about what transpired. The stallion could describe the kiss as, pleasant?  For sure the intimite interaction was nice, and the stallion felt what he figured was a mix of adrenaline, and euphoria wash over his entire body almost like a wave. After a moment, the mechanic then looked at the farmer once again, a gentle grin on his features.

“It was.... nice... I feel so full energy for some reason, and it- well... I-I really don’t know how to describe it other than saying it was amazing..... E-especially since it was my first.... but I feel a little guilty for kinda just standing there and not doing anything, so..” Was Ejaz’s calm, and slightly awkward response. Then, cheeks still red, the pegasus suddenly leaned over, and pressed his lips against Applejack’s in a second gentle kiss, the stallion keeping it short as to hopefully not make it too awkward, pulling away and smiling warmly at the mare, Ejaz gave a nod as his blush finally faded away.

“There..... Thank you... and um... Have uh, have a nice day...” Ejaz states softly, his smile brightning before the mechanic raised a hoof in goodbye, and began trotting away with a bit of confidence, the bushels still held at his sides by his wings with as though they didn’t weigh anything. Ejaz had decided to head home and see if anypony had sent him a note requesting his help, the stallion also deciding that today was in fact, a great day so far, and a part of him hoped he could see Applejack again in the furture. The mare was kind, funny, and fairly pretty, not to mention her accent was fun to listen to...

Yeah, Ejaz would say he’d like to be more acquainted with the earth pony.

5HbB79Q.png

This was his very first kiss? Well, that went a great length towards explaining why he was as nervous as a cow in Griffonstone. Applejack hadn't even considered that. After all, plenty of stallions broke down like wagon wheels when in the presence of a mare they considered attractive and she had simply assumed the same. Instead she had been his very first kiss. You always remembered your first! Well, far be it from her to sound arrogant but she felt like she qualified as a pretty dang good first kiss. Heroine, athletic farm mare, darn nice to boot. He was all twitter pattered by the events, which was half the point even if she hadn't known just how new this whole thing was to him. When he was done speaking she smiled and responded.
“You were just fine, sugarcube. Especially for your first time!” She laughed, “find that hard ta believe. Them Hoofington mares ain't got much taste if its taken this long for ya ta get a kiss,” she offered in a friendly manner. In a little bit he was all finished up and started moving away.

“Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your apples, Ejaz!” She shouted, happy to have made somepony's day.
She rechecked her stock. She had plenty of apples left but her fruitier varieties were starting to run dry. Plenty of tart left. Good eating regardless but she knew some ponies weren't big fans of the tarter kinds. So many wanted the sweet but if you stood by the tart you'd find yourself with a big whole mouth of tasty treats. In fact, some tart varieties were probably the very best types of apples in the whole wide world of taste. And that was a great world to be in! She checked her bits. Two big huge chests of bits, all but full. “Apple Bloom, get a third,” she said, her little sister charging off to accomplish that task. With that issue taken care of she looked out over the...well, bare line. Would she reach the day's goal? She would sweat it but she had faith it'd turn out all right.
“Next pony, step on up!”

*Boulder Dash is up*

Spoiler

24 Kisses left!

Next up
78. Boulder Dash

Kissed
1-10

Spoiler

2. Reno Golucky
3. Lore Weaver
5. Gentle Sol

11-20

Spoiler

12. Lyra Heartstrings
13. Donut "Pony" Joe
20. Thorn

21-30

Spoiler

22. Twilight Shine
23. Opal Shards
24. Bon Bon
26. Princess Luna
27. Guiding Light
28. Mythos Gray
29. Harrington Sleuth
30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

Spoiler

31. Inkwell
34. Master Mustang
35. Parhelion
36. Prime Meridian
37. Razor
38. Dr. Spin Tale
40. Quiet Harmony

41-50

Spoiler

41. Ice Storm
42. Heart Line
43. Pocket Change
44. Sugar Rush
45. Moonstone II
46. Valen Orange
47. Mojo
50. Zelda

51-60

Spoiler

51. Curiosity Sparks
52. Flash Sentry
53. Gadget
55. Carrot Top
56. Presteza
57. Prince Blueblood
59. Princess Cadance
60. Ruby Pinch

61-70

Spoiler

61. Berry Punch
62. Fluttershy
63. Red Cedar
64. Night Glider
65. Granola Gracie
66. Cheerilee
67. Fast Track
68. Fire Walker
69. Sky Sailing
70. Gideon

71-80

Spoiler

71. Mint Zest
72. Discord
73. Rune Writer
74. Rainbow Dash <3
75. Tai
76. Detached Cable
77. Ejaz

Boulder Dash watched the mechanic pony leave and nodded as he walked up to the pony running the stand and removed his cap while adjusting his Captain's jacket.  He bowed to her as he approached and said, "Afternoon Ma'am."

The big country stallion looked at the lovely pony and felt he had seen her before, though he had spent much time on Sweet Apple Acres when he was younger thanks to the trade and friendship between the Apples and Boulders, he eyed her closely with his blue eyes as he again spoke in his thick country drawl.

"Names Boulder Dash Ma'am, my kind and I run Boulder Tomato Ranch just over the yonder side of the hill.  I don't know if ya'll remember me not as I've been gone awhile at sea.  But I've come back home today and the first thought that came to my mind was sampling these great apples that only Sweet Apple Acres can make" he explained.

As he reached into his Sailor saddle bags he eyed the pony again, trying to place where he had seen her before.  That was when it hit him like a punch in the nose, as a memory of a young filly with the same hat scampering through the farm lands came back to him.

"Applejack? That you little AJ?" he asked looking closely at her.

Chipper Demise

Over the bright and happy town of Ponyville, an ominous cloud of shadow was approaching...

But it got distracted on the way through the Everfree, leaving the afternoon open for a visit by a much ominous shadow.  True, a whole raucous murder of crows was hardly the most inspiring sight, especially for a farmer, but it was certainly better than whatever that other cloud had planned!  

In the midst of these corvies came a young stallion as upbeat and raucous as they, a happy fellow, though perhaps unsettling in the same way as his avian compatriots.  He could hardly help being so, given that his cutie mark had a skull in it, but it was a smiling skull at least!  His own smile was almost as big as he skipped down the dirt road, happy as one might think only a young colt could be.  Robes inscribed with dark, esoteric symbols flapped in the breeze as the young stallion skipped, laughing playfully as his crow companions swooped and dove in front of him.

All in all, Chipper Demise the necromancer was ever the contrast; as no unicorn of his particular school of magic was ever so... innocently happy.  He was simply here, on no agenda in particular, having been drug down from Whitescar as part of Chieftain Sigrun's diplomatic deputation.  He'd never been in so nice and warm a land, having had to grow up neglected in the Southern Wilds of Whitescar, and he was just enjoying his time in Celestia's sun!

It was then that he encountered the flier.  His old master had at least taken time out of the darker lessons to teach him to read, but... there was one work he didn't understand.  "Kiss?  What's that?  Is it another kind of fruit?"  No one in his life growing up ever saw fit to teach him the word or what it represented, so it was a bit of an intriguing mystery to him.  "Well, let's just go over to see if it's anything to crow about, nyahaha!"  And with a jump and click of his heels, he and his murder of crows descended upon the apple stand.  While he waited behind the large gentlestallion, the crows perched around the whole scene, eyeing the remaining bushels with beady eyes.

• Like 2

5HbB79Q.png

Applejack thought she had a pretty good grasp on all the farmer types that ran around Ponyville these days. It used to be there were just two families who ran the whole shebang. The Apples owned half the land, the Pears owned the other half. When the Pears left it opened up large tracts of land for many others to come on in. In those heady days the Apples elected to develop their farming interests in other directions. Nowadays there were a plum what, dozen other farm families in the area? Seemed like they popped up all the time. She was happy to see it. She wasn't territorial or felt threatened by them. Besides, everypony knew who the best farmers in Ponyville were. Still, the way he spoke meant he was familiar with her and she couldn't quite peg who he was. Not at first, anyway. It took a few seconds for it to start popping in her head.

He gave her all she needed to know quick enough, anyway. He was from Boulder Tomato Ranch not far from Sweet Apple Acres. That wasn't one of Ponyville's biggest farms but it did pretty well locally selling their nice and juicy tomatoes and somesuch. Had a good deal with Filthy Rich from what she heard. At least he seemed to like it, anyway. He said his name- some old memories came back. Older than her, helping out on the farm- after the Pears left such cooperation was common amongst Ponyville farmers. Then he left. Hadn't come up much- returned recently, she thought. Twilight had said something regarding him. Left to join the...merchant marines, was it? Seemed an odd choice to leave one's family behind, but who was she to judge? She ran off to the city once. And as memories and names started connecting she realized the causes of their retreat from country life were very similar.

“Boulder Dash- well, Ah'll be an Appleloosan snake herder! Ah ain't heard from you in an age and a half!” Applejack beamed, reaching over and puling him in for a hug. After holding him tight for a second she released him, still beaming. “Yep, same ol' Applejack. Bit bigger though. Ah was how old when you last saw me?"

AppleBloomATTEMPT3final.png

Apple Bloom returned in good time, trudging along with a third chest for the day's totals to spill into. Land's sake the day had been a bit more successful than intended! Not that it was a bad thing, far from it. It just proved to Apple Bloom that she was a big filly with big filly ideas and that maybe Applejack would give her a bit more consideration the next time an important family discussion was in store. Her sister was a bit busy and such with the line which only made sense- apparently she knew this fella, even if the name didn't mean much to Apple Bloom at all. Not yet, anywho.

It was then that the flock of crows came upon the scene. Applejack was a bit too involved to do anything but acknowledge them with a quizzical look. Apple Bloom, however, was unfettered by the social demands of the moment and allowed her eyes to settle on the colt-stallion who seemed to be the geographical center of the murder's roosting. He was an upbeat looking unicorn with all sorts of strange symbols on his clothes and a fossil cutie mark. Cool! He must be an archaeologist. She bet he must have some cool stories about finding old fossils and whatnot.

She started trotting over to him, over, through, and around the crows with a happy smile and trot. "Howdy there!"

*Boulder Dash is up*

Spoiler

23 Kisses left!

Next up
78. Boulder Dash
79. Chipper Demise

Kissed
1-10

Spoiler

2. Reno Golucky
3. Lore Weaver
5. Gentle Sol

11-20

Spoiler

12. Lyra Heartstrings
13. Donut "Pony" Joe
20. Thorn

21-30

Spoiler

22. Twilight Shine
23. Opal Shards
24. Bon Bon
26. Princess Luna
27. Guiding Light
28. Mythos Gray
29. Harrington Sleuth
30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

Spoiler

31. Inkwell
34. Master Mustang
35. Parhelion
36. Prime Meridian
37. Razor
38. Dr. Spin Tale
40. Quiet Harmony

41-50

Spoiler

41. Ice Storm
42. Heart Line
43. Pocket Change
44. Sugar Rush
45. Moonstone II
46. Valen Orange
47. Mojo
50. Zelda

51-60

Spoiler

51. Curiosity Sparks
52. Flash Sentry
53. Gadget
55. Carrot Top
56. Presteza
57. Prince Blueblood
59. Princess Cadance
60. Ruby Pinch

61-70

Spoiler

61. Berry Punch
62. Fluttershy
63. Red Cedar
64. Night Glider
65. Granola Gracie
66. Cheerilee
67. Fast Track
68. Fire Walker
69. Sky Sailing
70. Gideon

71-80

Spoiler

71. Mint Zest
72. Discord
73. Rune Writer
74. Rainbow Dash <3
75. Tai
76. Detached Cable
77. Ejaz

Boulder Dash returned Applejack's hug and felt a big smile cross his face.  Even after all these years, she still smelled like fresh apples, a scent that brought back happy memories of his time on the farm prior to his Navel enlistment.  "Darlin ya may be a bit bigger but your still cuter then a peach and prettier then fall dusk sky.  I swear last I saw ya you couldn't have had a few more seasons then Apple Bloom.  I seem to recall it was after that little cider incident ya stirred with Granny Smith and Filthy Rich" he said releasing her from his embrace.

Smiling at Applejack he then said, "If I wasn't learning the trade from Granny Smith then I was butting heads with yer brother.  Big Mac and I would always smash into each other head first to see who could still be standing.  Can't say I've lost yet to him, no offense."

He then held up his bit bag and set it on the counter.  "I have been hankering fer those honey crisps and I know it will a lot to Ma to show up with a good batch.  So what do I owe ya AJ?"

Capture by WHKonigstiger

Ponyville, Dusty never did understand the name. It seemed pointless and redundant. A town of ponies. That is what the name means or so he was told. But way name it like that? Far as he knows there was no Zebra town or Giffin Den as they are silly names. So why did ponies feel the need to say ‘welcome to pony town!’ as if that was a rare or new thing. A more fitting name for the town is Strangeville, no other town was as weird as this one and he’s seen plenty of towns and cities in his life. But here he was, making the long walk on hoof to the strangest town he knew. He was passing the towns farmland now, home of the well known appleJack, he’s never seen or spoke to the mare but had his fair share of run in with her big family. Hard not to. So he’s heard all about her. Saving the world, being a haro. Yet she just runs a farm and works hard, not letting fame walk her to an easy life. He liked that in her. Fame and the easy road it can give a pony makes them weak. It was better to work hard and give one’s self strife so you never forget the real joys in life.

Dusty stops walking as he reaches the top of a small hill in the road and looks over the farm and small gathering of ponys. Something was going on, but it seems friendly. A unicorn with a lot of pet birds… Birds… Seeing them sends a chill down his spine. He hates birds. A filly, AJ’s sister most likely. Than AJ herself, easy to spot when you hear so many stories. Her family took a lot of pride in that mare. Some others were around as well, less weird than the pony with one to many pet flying monsters. But a fine time as ever to meet this AJ for himself and see if she lives up to countless stories he heard. So he makes down the road, head held tall even as he limps on his back left leg. Maybe if he saw a real doctor when he broke it he’d not be stuck with that infernal limp, but it was just another cut of the pie he played for the live he lived and lives.

He was a tall pony, standing half a head taller than well known giant of a pony big Mac. Most of his body was hidden underneath some very western clothing, telling a story in one look as to where he was from. The next page of the story painted on his body was the scars not out of view. A long gash over an eye, to well shaped to be from some ascendant and looking more like a mark of ownership. Part of an ear was missing, bitten off by some beast on his long none-pony like ears, the length of them matching that of a donkey. Covered by his dyed mane, only seen if the wind blows it away was the stump of a unicorns horn. For Dusty was an unicorn mule, the unicorn part long removed by his past and like the stump left, hidden from view. Mix in his limping walk and he looked like one grizzled mid aged pony that has seen far to much in his life yet holds himself tall, unbeaten and moving onward. “Howdy y’all, what in the blazing sun did ah walk on in to here?” He asked with his thick western accent that has a faint hint of stalliongrad somewhere deep inside of it. Deep, gritty yet charming as a radio voice, it was fiting of some anti hero from a western film that makes all the saloon mares blush. 

• Like 1

Oh, what was this?  A pony, a little one!  While his interactions with little colts and fillies was extremely limited, Chipper was young enough in spirit to be at ease among them.  "HHIII!"  He grinned and waved enthusiastically at Apple Bloom, his enthusiastic cries of greeting sending a few of his crow friends skyward as he bounded over to the youngest Apple.  "My name's Chipper Demise!  I saw you were selling apples, with a free kiss thrown in.  Never had one of those before, what are they like?"

Meanwhile, the necromancer's avian companions noticed an interloper in their midst, one from which they sensed a distinct lack of comfort.  Hostility?  Well, there was only one way for a Corvid mind to determine that, which was to hop, fly, and perch nearby Dusty, focusing a half-dozen pairs of beady little eyes upon the stallion.  Surely, his reaction would give a completely accurate representation of the threat that he posed to them, and their equine companion!

• Like 1

5HbB79Q.png

Applejack had to blush at the compliment. It was all true though! She wasn't the one for a nice brag but she sure as shine took of herself. And there wasn't such a thing as an ugly Apple so when you looked at it that way, well, he was just being truthful. She wasn't quite sure that he could get the year down just pat but that mattered little in the grand scheme of things. “Hmm- if Ah recall Ah had a few years on Apple Bloom. Not too many- she's sproutin' up real fast now. Even has herself one of them fancy debutante balls planned up for her coming up real soon,” Applejack said as she looked at her young sister talking to an unusual colt in line. The crows seemed centered on him- she'd have to keep an eye on him!

Back to Boulder. He wanted some Honeycrisps? She had some left. Not much though. If he was wanting, say, two or more bushels then it may be an issue. But she could supply a bushel, you bet she could. “Well, Ah wouldn't wanna miss out on making yer mom feel like a thousand bits. Good choice, these Honeycrisps are deeee-lish!” She said with a chortle, getting the bushel together pretty dang quickly. In short time she was finished and presented it to Boulder. “Five bits gets ya this here bushel and a fine kiss ta boot.”

He sure was a...loud fella. Nothing wrong with that! He also looked and smelled like he spent plenty of time outdoors. That was fun! She wanted to spend even more time in the mid-day sun but dang school always got in the way of proper outdoorsin'. That didn't seem to get in the way of anything this Chipper Demise fella had going on. He seemed like a pretty interesting little guy. “Hey there Chipper, Ah'm Apple Bloom! That there is mah big sister, Applejack, mah big brother Big Mac, mah Granny, mah nephew is sleepin' away ahn' mah dog is somewhere...” she looked around and whistled. “Winona'll be here in a minute, hehe. So, Ah ain't never seen y'all here before. New in town?” She asked. A moment later his own question sunk in...maybe.

“You never had an apple before?!!”

*Boulder Dash is up*

Spoiler

23 Kisses left!

Next up
78. Boulder Dash
79. Chipper Demise
80. Dusty

Kissed
1-10

Spoiler

2. Reno Golucky
3. Lore Weaver
5. Gentle Sol

11-20

Spoiler

12. Lyra Heartstrings
13. Donut "Pony" Joe
20. Thorn

21-30

Spoiler

22. Twilight Shine
23. Opal Shards
24. Bon Bon
26. Princess Luna
27. Guiding Light
28. Mythos Gray
29. Harrington Sleuth
30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

Spoiler

31. Inkwell
34. Master Mustang
35. Parhelion
36. Prime Meridian
37. Razor
38. Dr. Spin Tale
40. Quiet Harmony

41-50

Spoiler

41. Ice Storm
42. Heart Line
43. Pocket Change
44. Sugar Rush
45. Moonstone II
46. Valen Orange
47. Mojo
50. Zelda

51-60

Spoiler

51. Curiosity Sparks
52. Flash Sentry
53. Gadget
55. Carrot Top
56. Presteza
57. Prince Blueblood
59. Princess Cadance
60. Ruby Pinch

61-70

Spoiler

61. Berry Punch
62. Fluttershy
63. Red Cedar
64. Night Glider
65. Granola Gracie
66. Cheerilee
67. Fast Track
68. Fire Walker
69. Sky Sailing
70. Gideon

71-80

Spoiler

71. Mint Zest
72. Discord
73. Rune Writer
74. Rainbow Dash <3
75. Tai
76. Detached Cable
77. Ejaz

"Nice to meet you all!"  Gotta give the unicorn credit, his enthusiasm didn't diminish as he was introduced by Applebloom to each member of her family, grinning and waving for no less than five seconds each time.  It was different, though, when Winona showed up.  Instead of waving his hoof, he shifted his stance, growling like a puppy that wanted to play, and quite prepared to wrestle as playing dogs do!

He would break in the rough and tumble long enough to answer the filly's question as he held Winona above him, lying flat on his back.  "Apples?  Nope, not live ones, anyway.  By the time they get to me, they're either dried out or pickled in a jar.  Too late to bring them back then!  A bit like most things, really; after that, all you can do is feast on the dessicated corpses.  But that's life!  And Death too, nyahahahah!"

The most disturbing thing about Chipper wasn't even what he said, but the way he could still smile and laugh like an innocent colt all the way through.

Boulder Dash blushed a deep crimson red as he heard Applejack mention the kiss for the apples.  He swallowed a large lump in his throat as he looked at her, hoping to find a way out, but found none.  Sure Applejack was a beautiful mare, and her country mannerisms just like his own only made her more beautiful in his opinion.  But still he had known her since she was a filly, could he actually kiss a mare who had been like a sister to him.....perhaps.  

It had been a long time since they saw each other, and she had matured beautifully since then.  Plus Boulder Dash felt if he did not it would be rude.  Plus when would he ever be able to kiss a mare as lovely as her again.  "Alright AJ, here are your bits.  And I promise that when the first tomater harvest comes in, you and Granny Smith get the first picks" he said dropping the bits on the table.

He then gulped and leaned in over the booth as he closed his eyes and puckered his lips to her.

Well, this fella certainly lived up to his name. Chipper. Demise. What sorta family name was that? She wasn't quite sure that she could even imagine what it was like to know a pony like this from foalhood. Probably equal parts fascinating and strange, now that she thought about. Not that there was anything wrong with that. bit she felt fine making such observations as he gakked about gleefully over desiccated apples. Such a sight was a true horror. What was far more charming however was his playful demeanor with Winona. She had a good nose for ponies and she liked him. Maybe because she got him on his back, making her feel all good. Gentlepony move right there! "Well, yer in for a treat. Real, live, bonafide Apple family apples, tha best in the whole wide world!" She said excitedly, skillfully dodging the weird talk about life and death. "Why, they're so good you'll never want ta eat anything but!"

Speaking of...

5HbB79Q.png

Try as he might, Boulder Dash couldn't escape the fact that he was gonna get kissed today. Not the worst outcome possible of course but his shy sheepishness was something to behold, considering the friendly history they shared. It may have felt a little awkward to him but for Applejack it was just another kiss on a day full of them. She had also lost count of how many stallions in the bunch had decided to act all awkward about it. She was starting to think that if she could find a way to utilize their blushing to power the world she could become the richest mare there ever was. Talk about killing two Windigos with one stone! “Come on in, sugarcube,” she said breathily, pulling him in close and planting a nice, wet kiss on him. She allowed herself to linger on his farm-scented face a little longer before releasing him, all smiles. “Now that wasn't so bad, was it?”

She allowed him to soak it in for a second, seeing as that seemed a bare necessity by this time in the day. Still, as much as she would have liked to sit about and shoot the breeze with him some more, she had plenty of ponies left to go and the dwindling light told her that time was a commodity. "Ah'll be lookin' forward ta big ol' pile of tomatoes when tha time comes, Boulder. Happy ta have ya back here in Ponyville! Don't be such a stranger now, ya hear?" Applejack said with smiles, hoping that he'd take her words to heart in what time she could share them. With a final friendly wink she took off her hat and bowed him out. "Got lots of work left ta do, Sugarcube. Come back later on, ya hear? Have a good'n!" She waved goodbye, ready and willing to take the next in line.

"Next pony in line, Come on up!"

*Chipper Demise is up!*

Spoiler

22 Kisses left!

Next up
79. Chipper Demise
80. Dusty

Kissed
1-10

Spoiler

2. Reno Golucky
3. Lore Weaver
5. Gentle Sol

11-20

Spoiler

12. Lyra Heartstrings
13. Donut "Pony" Joe
20. Thorn

21-30

Spoiler

22. Twilight Shine
23. Opal Shards
24. Bon Bon
26. Princess Luna
27. Guiding Light
28. Mythos Gray
29. Harrington Sleuth
30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

Spoiler

31. Inkwell
34. Master Mustang
35. Parhelion
36. Prime Meridian
37. Razor
38. Dr. Spin Tale
40. Quiet Harmony

41-50

Spoiler

41. Ice Storm
42. Heart Line
43. Pocket Change
44. Sugar Rush
45. Moonstone II
46. Valen Orange
47. Mojo
50. Zelda

51-60

Spoiler

51. Curiosity Sparks
52. Flash Sentry
53. Gadget
55. Carrot Top
56. Presteza
57. Prince Blueblood
59. Princess Cadance
60. Ruby Pinch

61-70

Spoiler

61. Berry Punch
62. Fluttershy
63. Red Cedar
64. Night Glider
65. Granola Gracie
66. Cheerilee
67. Fast Track
68. Fire Walker
69. Sky Sailing
70. Gideon

71-80

Spoiler

71. Mint Zest
72. Discord
73. Rune Writer
74. Rainbow Dash <3
75. Tai
76. Detached Cable
77. Ejaz
78. Boulder Dash

With one final lick to Winona's nose, a canine way of saying 'thanks for playing!', Chipper finally rolled back onto his hooves.  His robes were now quite dusty, but his grin was ever undiminished.  "Wow, the best in the whole wide world?  Usually, when somepony has the best of anything, they lock it up in a biiiig high tower, guarded with lich-fiends and everything!  But you all are just giving them out for a few shiny gold disks!  I guess Sigrun and Halvard were right; southlanders really are different!"  The sheer generosity on the part of the Apple clan really was genuinely surprising to the unicorn, and his smile was slightly dazed as he trotted up to Applejack.

"Hi!  I'm here for a bushel of your fresh, live apples!  They, ah, don't scream when you bite into them, do they?  I don't think I could bring myself to eat them if they did."

5HbB79Q.png

Applejack was certain she had never seen this little colt as he moved his way up to the stand, joyful and excited it seemed to just be here. His jaunt was unusual. His pelt looked a little dirty. Was he homeless? Did he live in the woods? She hoped not! She didn't like hearing about little fellas living in such a manner. But he was such a chipper sort that she struggled to find the need to bring it up. No reason to try and level put the enjoyment of the scenario if he was going to be happy today. What was more strange was the...choice of pets he had made. She didn't know anypony who kept crows as pets. She wasn't sure that a murder was a pleasant enough name to entice many towards them. She kept a half-wary eye on them, unhappily aware of the fact that they seemed to work a little too well together. It was creepy.

Then he came up and spoke. Her brain sort of died off for a second there, failing to really register the sheer absurdity of what he said. Did apples scream? Well, despite the way that Applejack and the rest f the clan treated their trees, they knew that the products themselves certainly weren't alive. It would be mighty weird to eat them then. Applejack laughed nervously. “Well, Ah'm with ya. If they did scream it'd be mighty weird an' all. Luckily they don't scream not one bit. Hehehe. Uhh. Anyway, Ah've never seen you before. What's yer name, sugarcube?” She asked, getting some apples ready. This odd little colt seemed like a nice enough sort, but she was still on guard a little. She didn't know much about him just yet and she wanted to make sure he was safe, but...well he was just...a bit odd, wasn't he?

*Chipper Demise is up!*

Spoiler

22 Kisses left!

Next up
79. Chipper Demise
80. Dusty

Kissed
1-10

Spoiler

2. Reno Golucky
3. Lore Weaver
5. Gentle Sol

11-20

Spoiler

12. Lyra Heartstrings
13. Donut "Pony" Joe
20. Thorn

21-30

Spoiler

22. Twilight Shine
23. Opal Shards
24. Bon Bon
26. Princess Luna
27. Guiding Light
28. Mythos Gray
29. Harrington Sleuth
30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

Spoiler

31. Inkwell
34. Master Mustang
35. Parhelion
36. Prime Meridian
37. Razor
38. Dr. Spin Tale
40. Quiet Harmony

41-50

Spoiler

41. Ice Storm
42. Heart Line
43. Pocket Change
44. Sugar Rush
45. Moonstone II
46. Valen Orange
47. Mojo
50. Zelda

51-60

Spoiler

51. Curiosity Sparks
52. Flash Sentry
53. Gadget
55. Carrot Top
56. Presteza
57. Prince Blueblood
59. Princess Cadance
60. Ruby Pinch

61-70

Spoiler

61. Berry Punch
62. Fluttershy
63. Red Cedar
64. Night Glider
65. Granola Gracie
66. Cheerilee
67. Fast Track
68. Fire Walker
69. Sky Sailing
70. Gideon

71-80

Spoiler

71. Mint Zest
72. Discord
73. Rune Writer
74. Rainbow Dash <3
75. Tai
76. Detached Cable
77. Ejaz
78. Boulder Dash

The crows surrounding the young necromancer had slowly begun to lose their uncanny unity of action and attention.  Some of them began to peck at the ground, if for no other reason to see what sort of land it was.  Others flapped further off into the fields, looking for any treats that could be snatched up.  A couple of them had stayed behind to continue playing with Winona, though arguably this was less out of fun-seeking, and more like running interference for their foraging fellow-corvids.

The main bulk still hung around him, though, perched on the sign, booth, and the edge of the apple bushels.  "I'm Chipper Demise!"  He introduced himself with a wide grin.  "I'm just visiting, along with the rest of my new clan, and I got hungry.  And wouldn't you know it, you've got a whole bushel of apples for just five bits of gold, which I've got!  Just let me...."  He shook out the sleeves of his robe, out of which fell the remains of various winged insects, an old mouse tail, dessicated plant material, and five metal disks.  Three were pristine, two were grimy, all were gold.  

"There we are!"  He stepped back proudly, carefully sweeping all the remaining detritus back into his sleeve.  "Oh, and the flyer also said I got something called a 'kiss'.  What kind of fruit is that?"  It might have sounded like a poor joke, the sort Chipper was often in the habit of making, but Applejack would be able to see in his eyes a genuine ignorance and curiosity, betraying a rather sad story at the back of his smile.

Dusty moved closer to the going’ons as he glanced at the crows, they made his fur stand on end. It was as much fear as raw unchanged hatred for the flying monsters that he felt was fully justified. They started this war with him after all and it took a very long time for the scars to heal and even longer for the mental ones. With a rather aggressive snort from his nostrils he looked away from them and at the weird pony. He heard the tail end of it. Did he call a kiss a fruit? What was he, a colt fresh from filly school? It got a cold chuckle from the Big Mac+ sized mule as he shakes his head and rolls his shoulders. “Ya ain't ever got a kiss before?” He asked doing his best to ignore the birds looking at him. “Let alone know what it is? By the time ah was half ya size ah was making the mares at the bar blush more red than the appels this fine mare is selling!” He bursts out in to a deep thundering laughter that ends in a coughing fit that leaves Dusty weezing as he wipes his muzzle before pulling a whiskey flask from his duster jacket that had ‘Born to be free’ engraved on it. He takes a long swig than tucks it away. “Well, don’t keep her a’waitin.” He smirks.

5HbB79Q.png

Applejack wasn't one to judge the quality of a bit. It spent the same whether it was clean or dirty, but all things told she reckoned it made sense that of all the bits she had accumulated over the last few hours that this strange little colt would be the proud owner of two of the grimiest pieces of currency she ever did see. She took them all the same put them in her treasury for the day, the new chest a lot lighter and more open than the full one that had been bursting with the day's success. Focusing on this allowed her to step over the macabre elements that had fallen out of his robe as he had searched for the money. Wings and bones and shriveled things were not the normal hidey-gifts that a colt kept locked away in the random folds of clothing. This was...a very strange colt.

But the strangeness didn't end with his avian compatriots or the state of his currency. Indeed, the strangest thing she ever did hear was uttered as she bent down to get him a nice bushel of apples. He said he had no idea what a kiss was, asking if it was another type of fruit. Luckily the look of shock on her face wasn't gonna be registered by anypony save her because she was still down getting him a bushel. How the hay did he not know what kissing was? She reckoned it was a natural born pony's right to get smothered with love and kisses as a little foal at the very least. The possibilities it raised were universally tragic. He didn't seem bothered by it. Indeed, a random stallion behind him seemed more off-kilter about it. This was...an exceptionally strange colt.

In short time she had a bushel of apples ready for the colt, placing it on his side of the stand. “You ain't never been kissed before? By yer ma? Pa? Kissin' ain't a fruit, sugarcube. It's...” she looked up and around, trying to find the right words for it. It was just such a normal thing and she never gave it much thought, but she supposed if she put it all factual and clinical like it sounded weird. “Its...well, Ah mean, Ah'll just show you,” she relented and gave in to the quickest and easiest way to describe it and that was by doing it!

She reached over and pulled him by his cheeks closer, giving him a nice, big, wet kiss on the cheek. She allowed it to linger there for a second and let go with a big smack of the lips.

*Chipper Demise is up!*

Spoiler

22 Kisses left!

Next up
79. Chipper Demise
80. Dusty

Kissed
1-10

Spoiler

2. Reno Golucky
3. Lore Weaver
5. Gentle Sol

11-20

Spoiler

12. Lyra Heartstrings
13. Donut "Pony" Joe
20. Thorn

21-30

Spoiler

22. Twilight Shine
23. Opal Shards
24. Bon Bon
26. Princess Luna
27. Guiding Light
28. Mythos Gray
29. Harrington Sleuth
30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

Spoiler

31. Inkwell
34. Master Mustang
35. Parhelion
36. Prime Meridian
37. Razor
38. Dr. Spin Tale
40. Quiet Harmony

41-50

Spoiler

41. Ice Storm
42. Heart Line
43. Pocket Change
44. Sugar Rush
45. Moonstone II
46. Valen Orange
47. Mojo
50. Zelda

51-60

Spoiler

51. Curiosity Sparks
52. Flash Sentry
53. Gadget
55. Carrot Top
56. Presteza
57. Prince Blueblood
59. Princess Cadance
60. Ruby Pinch

61-70

Spoiler

61. Berry Punch
62. Fluttershy
63. Red Cedar
64. Night Glider
65. Granola Gracie
66. Cheerilee
67. Fast Track
68. Fire Walker
69. Sky Sailing
70. Gideon

71-80

Spoiler

71. Mint Zest
72. Discord
73. Rune Writer
74. Rainbow Dash <3
75. Tai
76. Detached Cable
77. Ejaz
78. Boulder Dash

• 2 weeks later...

Chipper Demise looked quite surprised at everypony else's... surprise.  It seems like everyone down south knew what kisses were, and apparently thought them quite common, too!  "Why would the mare's blush if you gave them a fruit?"  The young necromancer asked the big cowpony-looking stallion.  "Was it because of the shape?" 

Turning his attention back to Applejack, he shook his head, still smiling, even as he spoke words that did not quite fit with a happy exterior.  "Nope, they both left before they could show me what it was.  There weren't really any mares up north, either.  Just my master, my animal friends, and the shambling hordes of the undead!  Good times- whoa!"  It was with a sudden shock that Chipper found himself pulled into the apple mare's embrace, blinking at the sudden smacking of her lips against his face.  Even after she let him go, he stood there, one hoof reaching up to touch the spot where she kissed.  "Oh, is that what that is...?"

The light seemed to dawn in his eyes, before he leaned over to try it out himself on Applejack.  "Heh, wow, that's really nice!  You taste like fruit; does your family do too?"  Having little sense of personal pony space, or the concept of 'one per customer', for that matter, the young stallion immediately went to try and see for himself, aiming to give a kiss to Applebloom, Big Mac, and Granny Smith as well! 

Heck, he'd even give a shot at Dusty if the crows caught the older stallion off-guard for long enough...

• Like 1

5HbB79Q.png

Chipper Demise might have only now recently learned about a kiss and what it meant, but he took to it with aplomb. In fact he reached in for another kiss and pulled Applejack in pretty dang quick. She considered briefly charging him for the extra affection rather churlishly but decided better about it. She didn't dig too deeply into the well of his past but what brief things she had heard made her heart ache for the weird little colt. It all made sense now why he was such an unusual little fella though. Living in the woods with strange parents that eventually fell out of your life. It was enough to make her feel like she wanted to give him a good, long hug and keep him close but she knew he'd be fine. There was a weird, wild strength to his personality. He wasn't invulnerable but he may just be invincible. It didn't take long for her to think that; when you've been through the dregs there ain't much that life can do to scare you.

Then he started to run around kissing everypony in site. Well, he really liked kissing. It would have been a bit much if he wasn't just so innocently excited about it. Apple Bloom didn't see it coming and was nearly pulled off of her hooves when the kiss came. She dropped the bullhorn (not that she'd been using it) and was about to get all angry when she heard another noise. Applejack as laughing. This fella was a barrel full of fun and troublemaking, wasn't he? “Sugarcube, y'all need ta calm down a little. You gotta ask ponies if its alright ta kiss'm, can't be runnin' about like that,” she said with a smile. Then she looked down at the bushel. “Also, you're forgettin' yer bushel of apples, Chipper. Don't want ta leave'm behind, do ya?”

“Ah hope you had a good'n, Sugarcube, but Ah gotta keep this here line movin'. Feel free ta stop bah mah farm later,” she said with a grin. She waved once more and then took a deep breath. The line must move.

“Come on up!”

*Dusty!*

Spoiler

21 Kisses left!

Next up
80. Dusty

Kissed
1-10

Spoiler

2. Reno Golucky
3. Lore Weaver
5. Gentle Sol

11-20

Spoiler

12. Lyra Heartstrings
13. Donut "Pony" Joe
20. Thorn

21-30

Spoiler

22. Twilight Shine
23. Opal Shards
24. Bon Bon
26. Princess Luna
27. Guiding Light
28. Mythos Gray
29. Harrington Sleuth
30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

Spoiler

31. Inkwell
34. Master Mustang
35. Parhelion
36. Prime Meridian
37. Razor
38. Dr. Spin Tale
40. Quiet Harmony

41-50

Spoiler

41. Ice Storm
42. Heart Line
43. Pocket Change
44. Sugar Rush
45. Moonstone II
46. Valen Orange
47. Mojo
50. Zelda

51-60

Spoiler

51. Curiosity Sparks
52. Flash Sentry
53. Gadget
55. Carrot Top
56. Presteza
57. Prince Blueblood
59. Princess Cadance
60. Ruby Pinch

61-70

Spoiler

61. Berry Punch
62. Fluttershy
63. Red Cedar
64. Night Glider
65. Granola Gracie
66. Cheerilee
67. Fast Track
68. Fire Walker
69. Sky Sailing
70. Gideon

71-80

Spoiler

71. Mint Zest
72. Discord
73. Rune Writer
74. Rainbow Dash <3
75. Tai
76. Detached Cable
77. Ejaz
78. Boulder Dash
79. Chipper Demise

After the initial kissing storm had subsided, leaving Chipper floating in a happy eddy of affection, Applejack reminded the young necromancer of what was ostensibly the true end of his purchasing.  "Oh, right!  The real fruit!  Thanks a bunch, though if I could fit you all in a bushel, could I take you home instead?  After, I paid for a bushel of 'Apples,' right?  Nyahahah!"

And with that fit of laughter, he and his feathery friends descended upon the collection of fresh fruit, and there was much munching, and cawing, and spitting out of cores and seeds.  The concept of 'table manners', already moot given that Chipper was not eating at a table, was given the proverbial Manehattan salute as the unicorn dove into to bushel, emerging for oxygen covered in scraps and seeds.  "Woo-hoo!  These are great!  They're as good as the kisses, wow!  I'll have to work really hard on my spells to bring the dry and desiccated apples back at home to life."

A ringing endorsement, indeed.

*Exit Chipper Demise*

• Like 1

Dusty watched with a raised eyebrow at how Chipper reacted to getting a kiss. It was… Something. He had better words for it but held such crude words to himself as the odd ball went on to try and kiss everypony around them. Well the crows were plenty distracting a pony running about kissing everything was more so and Chipper ended up planting a kiss on a rather dusty hoof as the grizzled ex-outlaw just blinks. “Sorry lad, about six shots low to puting my muzzle on a pony this friendly with… them things.” He mutters glancing at the crows with a look of utter contempt before lowering his hoof.

After that was done the worst part happend. At least for Dusty. Watching the crows all dive in on the appels and rip them up in a feast made the giant mule go white, gag than rush off behind a bush faster than a colt trying to hide from a flank whooping. He did not peak look out from behind the bush until AJ herself called out for the next pony. That will be him. So after drinking some more whiskey to relax he peeks out from his hiding spot. “They all gone?” He asked looking for some crows… Seeing that they have moved on he creeps out and shakes like a wet dog. “Ah swear on my ma’s bones ah never want to see something like that again.” He says with shake of his head and trotting up to AJ. Standing taller than even Big Mac he towered over the mare as he looked down at her.

“Well, uh… That's something. Well, nice meeting ya face to face Applejack. Good in well to put the real face to all them stories I hear out west from others of ya family! Some of them are rather outspoken on ya and will rant about ya for ages in the bar. All good things, even back in the day some of the lads working for me saw you as some hero. Not that ya an’t a hero. Saving the world in all that. Gonna have to go back and brag to some of my old gang about getting to kiss ya. None of em will believe it ah bet. Oh gosh ,where be my manners?” He takes his hat off and bows his head. “Names Dusty S Hooves Ma’am, washed up bad blood just wondering around now days. Feel plenty guilty even getting food from ya, let alone a kiss being the mare of truth and honesty. This mule has been lacking them by the train most his life.”

• Like 1

5HbB79Q.png

Applejack looked at the horrifying image of a brunch of crows dive-bombing her fruit and leaving it tattered and torn, like so many pieces of fabric in a storm. She couldn't not look at it. What in tarnation was this colt all about? And the crows? They weren't normal crows and he wasn't a normal colt. Not a bad one, but...strange. And the savagery of the attack was appalling. She liked herself a messy eater mind you but she didn't think that asking for a little apple mercy was asking for much. And then he spoke of what amounted to apple necromancy and she almost threw up. That was...possibly the worst thing she ever heard in relation to apples. It was against the natural order and was absurdly vile in relation to her work. Apples lived, apples died, apples provided- what he was doing was making her head swoon in confusion. Again, something was wrong with that colt...

She shook herself clear as the next pony came up. And what a pony he was! Bigger and broader than Big Mac with all teh wear and tear that came with working in the west, certainly the picture of a western cowpony stallion. She wasn't much a fan of his nose piercing but it just seemed to add to the mystique of the stereotypical western pony look, especially the outlaw type that he fancied himself clearly as time went on and he spoke. Fella couldn't help but try to underscore how much he regretted teh past she never asked about. It was a sure sign of two thigs. One, he had a sordid past that he was all but excited to share, meaning he wasn't worried about getting caught anymore. Secondly, he was here for the name as much as the product or offer, and Applejack should have been offended.

Except she wasn't, not anymore. Anything for the family!

"Howdy there, Dusty. Yer a mighty big stallion. Lots of workin' out an' drinkin' milk or are ya a product of a big family?" She asked with a smile. It was always good to gauge the family of somepony like him. Know what made him tick, what went into his making. "So, seems yer gonna get that kiss ta brag about but 'fore we get just that far sugarcube Ah need ta know what sorta apples yer wantin'. And five bits, can't forget that," she laughed, tossing her mane as she leaned nonchalantly on the table.

*Dusty!*

Spoiler

21 Kisses left!

Next up
80. Dusty

Kissed
1-10

Spoiler

2. Reno Golucky
3. Lore Weaver
5. Gentle Sol

11-20

Spoiler

12. Lyra Heartstrings
13. Donut "Pony" Joe
20. Thorn

21-30

Spoiler

22. Twilight Shine
23. Opal Shards
24. Bon Bon
26. Princess Luna
27. Guiding Light
28. Mythos Gray
29. Harrington Sleuth
30. Pumpkin Cake

31-40

Spoiler

31. Inkwell
34. Master Mustang
35. Parhelion
36. Prime Meridian
37. Razor
38. Dr. Spin Tale
40. Quiet Harmony

41-50

Spoiler

41. Ice Storm
42. Heart Line
43. Pocket Change
44. Sugar Rush
45. Moonstone II
46. Valen Orange
47. Mojo
50. Zelda

51-60

Spoiler

51. Curiosity Sparks
52. Flash Sentry
53. Gadget
55. Carrot Top
56. Presteza
57. Prince Blueblood
59. Princess Cadance
60. Ruby Pinch

61-70

Spoiler

61. Berry Punch
62. Fluttershy
63. Red Cedar
64. Night Glider
65. Granola Gracie
66. Cheerilee
67. Fast Track
68. Fire Walker
69. Sky Sailing
70. Gideon

71-80

Spoiler

71. Mint Zest
72. Discord
73. Rune Writer
74. Rainbow Dash <3
75. Tai
76. Detached Cable
77. Ejaz
78. Boulder Dash
79. Chipper Demise

• Like 1

Dusty's eyes lit up when AJ asked him about his family and his raising. “Some of both ah do think, don’t know the mare that put me in this world or the stallion that helped but don’t go thinking it’s all sad. Na, ah got the best ma one can ask for. Mule like me, she found me laying outside her tent. Just a young mare with a mark on her flank not to old at all. Young mare like that has no call to raise a foal but she did. Took me in as if ah was her blood. Raised me up good she did with plenty of workin my hooves to ah was sweating than milk to cool off. But given my size ah do think my dad or mom that made me must have been big ones as well. Young and scared maybe? Well ah don’t feel no hard feelings on em. They picked a good mare to raise me up and ah only hope the best. Ma told me to never think bad of em or others.” He talked with utter love and passion for his adopted mom, it was clear as the sun in the sky he did mean everything he was saying. He loved her fully and enjoyed his life growing up. But bits needed to come up so he digs in to his duster and pulls out a heavy sack of bits that hit the table with a deep thud. He opens it up and pulls out five bits and scoots them over to AJ.

He thinks for a moment than speaks. “Granny smith apple. Think they are plenty tasty and make real nice pie as well. Shame others don’t like the taste all to much, too much bite for em or something.” He grins at her happily, Dusty was plenty joyfull to meet AJ face to face! She was so nice, even if this was just a drive to get sells or something. He knew she was not one to lie so she must mean her good will. Speaking of that he looked over at Apple Bloom. “Hay filly, you like souvenirs? Not one to judge ya just on age, but most ya age do enjoy such things.” He asked with a heartfelt smile, even if it was not the best looking one thanks to a few missing teeth.