[Sweet Apple Acres] 100 Country Kisses (Closed. NO Kisses Left)

Hippo

ajbanner.png

"Oh nauw, come aun, Sugarcube, that's jus' stinkin' thinkin'. A ponee like me isn't that popular, an besides, I'd probably just muddy up the place. The only reeson why I ko to those events iz to spread mah business for the faurm. And right nauw, I'm just too busy with faurm workin' to make any future plauns for a trip to Canterlot. Yu understand, don you?" Applejack peered at the white pegasus, who seemed pretty down. Applejack wasn't really sure why a pony would make such a big deal about a dirty farm pony not attending a hifalutin event. Applejack pulled off her clothespin to speak clearly, despite the radiating stench coming from just behind Starburst. "Now listen here, when me and my friends went to last year's Grand Galloping Gala, we had the worst time trying to have fun at the event. But the joy and connection between me and mah friends was what made it worth it. Any pony would have called it the worst night ever. But because I shared the moment with mah friends, I had a fun time anyways." Applejack walked out in front of Starburst and put her hoof on her shoulder. "You're gala will be a lot of fun I bet. Don't get down on yourself, and make yourself have a good time, and you will." Applejack scooted Starburst gently in the direction of the road back to Ponyville. She wasn't sure exactly what else there was to say, and she didn't want to hold up the line of impatient ponies waiting for apples.

Yes. Apples. Applejack thought about it when she went back to the booth. She thought to herself. Ah ponyfeathers, who am I kidding, they're comin' to get a kiss from me!

Suddenly, her sister Apple Bloom meet her face to face at the booth. She was asking questions about an event involving Cherry Jubilee and mangoes, and then somethin' about still being her sister. Applejack comprehended it in reverse. "Well, o' course we're sisters. Wait. Mang- Who told-?" Applejack looked at a nearby sundial. "Well, heh heh, look at the time, better get this line moving. Time is mangoes. I MEAN MONEY. Yeah, time is money." Applejack picked Apple Bloom up and shoved her out of sight as the next customer made their way to the front of the line.

Applejack looked up and winced, place her clothespin back firmly on her snout. "Hauw kin ah help yu, sir?" After all that talk about how Applejack was just a dirty apply pony, and this happens. Celestia, strike me down now.

Limit two characters for each player receiving kisses until further notice.

86 Kisses left!

(This is not a posting order, just the order in which they are lined up. If it is your turn in the line or if its coming up soon, feel free to post whenever you want to advance the story. Please refrain from posting too much if you are deep in the queue.)

Kissed

1. Carrot Fields :smug:

2. Reno Golucky :smug:

3. Lore Weaver :smug:

4. Dunder Blust :?

5. Gentle Sol applebloom01byzutheskun.png

6. Flam watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

7. Starburst :?

8. Astral :smug:

9. Flim watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

10. Silverbolt :smug:

11. Klondike :smug:

12. Lyra Heartstrings :smug:

13. Donut "Pony" Joe :smug:

14. Rarity ajscreen.png

Coming up

15. Pigpen

16. Survey

17. Cherry Jubilee

18. Misty Morning

19. Pathfinder

20. Earth Writer

21. Windy Daze

22. Thorn

23. Metal Maker

24. Bon Bon

25. Mythos Gray

(If the line order is incorrect, please tell me in PM)

Applejack.pngMadden.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

Metal maker was surprised by theh exchange between the Disguised aqua mare and the white pony with the pretty mane. A love affair that hit a rough spot? He could tell jealousy when he saw it and was sorry for them both.

He finally found the source of the foul odor and was tempted to step out of line and tell the offending pony to take a long overdue bath, but he held himself in check. He was a stranger here and was not about to give advice to a strange pony, however offensive he smelled. He only wished for a clothespin like AJ and the others in the booth were using. He had some in his wagon but was loathe to give up his spot in line. The stories unfolding in the line, especially at the kissing booth were almost as exciting as the expected kiss from a Ponyville, Nay Equestria hero.

He held his breath as another odorous smell wafted on the breeze and only hoped that AJ wouldn't faint when he came due in line.

He spoke to Thorn and asked Do you know who that offensive pony is? He is almost dropping the rest of us in our tracks,

I am tempted to track him down and dunk him in a pond myself, when this is over, stranger or no Then he saw a strange unicorn do exactly what he was sure every pony wanted, Pigpen got a soaking and a good bath.. . He then heard Apple Blossom or whatever her name was, call Apple Jack a mango lover What was wrong with that? Mangos were delicious, though hard to find, Must be something that Cheery Jubi something had told her. He merely shook his head as the drama played out

. Today was getting more interesting by the minute.

Mythos paused in his purpose as he saw what was happening to a very dirty stallion as he got cleaned, the cload hiding the mare's work taht took to cleaning him. This brought a laugh to Mythos lips, especually because of how the stallion reacted but he quickly shook his head and continued to the distressed mare. Finally reaching her he says softly with calm smile. "Miss... I saw what happened between you and this Miss Lyra. I know it is none of my business but maybe you would be willing to talk about it. Your distressed and I would like to help"

bonbonforrp.png

Bon Bon sighed and sat down amongst the other milling ponies, not even noticing the wreak of a particularly smelly pony as she sniffled and wiped the tears from her eyes with a forehoof. She breathed a heavy sigh. Why did she go and say something so stupid?

She loved Lyra more than anypony.....more than her own parents....more than...more than her sisters, her job, her house.....more than herself. She had definitely overreacted....but...Lyra had no right to go sneakin' around! And....and...she should've told that she was going to....

Bon Bon sighed and looked ahead of her, moving along with the shuffling crowd as kisses came and went, apples purchased, and so on. She had so many ponies in front of her, still.....

AppleBloomATTEMPT3final.png

Apple Bloom took her sister's assurances to heart, even if her wodrs were in some manner confusing. She chalked it up to the stress of the day. Kissing all of these ponies, selling all of the apples, the incidents that kept on arising in the line- it was something that could make even the Miss Cheerilee lose herself for a little while, and so Apple Bloom had no problem allowing her less than entirely sophisticated sister a moment or ten of mental collapse. It was a wholly more enjoyable belief than her sister preferring mangos to apples. That was...disturbing. Not Applejack at all, such a basic underpinning of who she was so well undone that that Apple Bloom couldn't be sure who she was if such a proposition was true. No, she was more than willing to chalk up her word confusion and demeanor to nerves and to think of Cherry as either a liar or willing to tell some tall tales. That or maybe Applejack was a changeling, which Apple Bloom didn't think was possible since they hadn't all gotten sick from the love-sucking mind control powers they were told of afterwards. Now that she thought back on that, they had been pretty lucky- she had scooted off somewhere quiet and hid while the whole attack had taken place.

She shook her head as she trotted back to Cherry, getting her mind back on track. How was she going to treat Cherry? She seemed so nice and Apple Bloom didn't have peg her as a liar or bad pony and she was good at pegging others. She decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she just saw something incorrectly.

Apple Bloom rolled her eyes in a friendly manner before elbowing her gently.

"Aww Cheery, yah must be seein' things! Mah sis is an Apple, not a silly Mango! As for me, mah name's Apple Bloom. Ah'm just a lil' filly still but that doesn't mean Ah'm not a big pony, still a blank flank, and ah lik' chikin's and mah dawg Winona and mah friends- Ah have two real' good friends named Sweetie Bell ahn' Scootaloo an' thar blank flanks too ahn we have this super secret club called tha Cutie Mark Crusaders tryin' ta find our special talents ya see- and Ah like mah sister, Miss Cheerilee too! Ah once tried ta hook 'er and mah brother Big Mac up 'cause Ah thought it'd be the right thing but it turned out to be a big, silly mistake. Ah also have this big Zebra friend named Zecora! She can be a strange one but she's alright, Ah think," Apple Bloom rambled on as she sat down next to Cherry and lost all awareness outside of that.

GrannySmith1WithText.png

Granny Smith and Uncle Apple Strudel still stood stunned at Pigpen's instant 'transformation.' The air around him now smelled like fresh wild flowers.

"Take off that silly gas mask, brother, it's ok now," the elderly mare urged as her bearded brother complied, taking a deep breath and smiling.

"Ah! Dat is much better!" Apple Strudel neighed as Granny walked up and whispered in AppleJack's ear.

"Take that silly clothespin off yur nose, ya won't need it no more, trust me."

Pigpen was still very stunned about his unexpected bath. It took a few moments for AppleJack's words to register in his occupied mind.

"Oh, well, I'd like to purchase a bushel of apples please," the now sparkling clean stallion said, reaching in his coin purse to pay Granny Smith for them. As Apple Strudel fetched his bushel, Pigpen now took a good, long look at the orange furred mare in the cowboy hat. She was BEAUTIFUL! He has heard of her legendary exploits with her friends to defeat Nightmare Moon and Discord, but he had no idea how lovely she'd look in person. His heart raced inside him. Love at first sight! WOW! But then his common horse sense kicked in. No mare in Equestria wanted to be with a 'junkyard' stallion. This thought kept Pigpen's emotions in check. Sure, this was the opportunity of a lifetime to kiss the famous AppleJack, but it was to be ONLY a kiss, nothing more. He had far too much respect for her to imply that this was anything more than a simply business transaction. Calmly and patiently, Pigpen waited for the big moment, a moment he would long remember.

• Like 1

bonbonforrp.png

Bon Bon sighed and sat down amongst the other milling ponies, not even noticing the wreak of a particularly smelly pony as she sniffled and wiped the tears from her eyes with a forehoof. She breathed a heavy sigh. Why did she go and say something so stupid?

She loved Lyra more than anypony.....more than her own parents....more than...more than her sisters, her job, her house.....more than herself. She had definitely overreacted....but...Lyra had no right to go sneakin' around! And....and...she should've told that she was going to....

Bon Bon sighed and looked ahead of her, moving along with the shuffling crowd as kisses came and went, apples purchased, and so on. She had so many ponies in front of her, still.....

Mythos saw that the mare didn't even realize he was there and moved his hoof lightly to Bon Bon's shoulder softly saying again as he shook it, "Miss can you hear me... I saw what happened. I know it is none of my business but maybe you would be willing to talk about it. Your distressed and I would like to help" He hoped this was nothing serious but even he could tell the mare was very unhappy and a look of worry was clear on his face.

Mythos saw that the mare didn't even realize he was there and moved his hoof lightly to Bon Bon's shoulder softly saying again as he shook it, "Miss can you hear me... I saw what happened. I know it is none of my business but maybe you would be willing to talk about it. Your distressed and I would like to help" He hoped this was nothing serious but even he could tell the mare was very unhappy and a look of worry was clear on his face.

bonbonforrp.png

Bon Bon turned to the stallion at her side and sniffed, wiping her tears away quickly. Now even strangers were coming up to her! Oh, how could she have let this happen?! She felt absolutely ridiculous!

"Oh! I-ah-I'm sorry...I'm just being stupid, my.....my...." she paused, fumbling for a word. She had never figured out how to express such a thing to a stranger, "Well...my...life partner? Ugh, well, I don't know about life anymore...."

The thought of living without Lyra brought tears once again to her eyes, and she hiccuped, stifling the sobs back, "It's not like she cheated on me or anything...I don't know...maybe I'm overreacting. But....she kissed another filly....and didn't even bother to tell me where she was going....or invite me along...."

Why was she telling this stallion all this? Maybe she just needed somepony to vent to, "It just....really frustrates me...."

"You should be frustrated... but perhaps she simply had a case of foalishness," Mythos suggested with a comforting smile, "wanting to try something new for the fun of it not realizing it would hurt you." Looking over at where they have left the mare he continued with a question, "Now you know Miss Lyra probably more then anypony and as such I will ask... do you believe she would ever want to replace you for another mare? Yes she shouldn't have tried to do this behind you back and perhaps she could have even gotten you involved... but ponies will mess up."

Mythos took out a cloth and wiped some of the tears still on her face before lifting up Bon Bon's chin, giving her one of his special smiles before asking, "I'm sure Lyra counts herself lucky to be with a lovely mare such as yourself don't you think?."

Metal Maker watched the drama unfold between Mythos and Bon Bon. He knew true love when he saw it and Bpn Bon and the disguised Lyra were defintley a pair. He admired the fancy ponie's attempts to cheer her up and only wished he could have done the same.

In the meantime, he looked around and saw Pathfinder, he thought her name was, and the writer having an interesting discussion. He didn't like eavesdroping but they were speaking loud enough for everyone to hear. A lot of ponies to meet after the apple buying was all over.

With the oderiferous Pigpen now smelling like fresh flowers (interesting soap), waiting now seemed like a much better pastime.

He asked Thorn and the pony behind him in line, if they had considered new horseshoes. Never hurt to drum up a little business while waiting. He also offered free hoof inspections to any and all in the line He also learned that Cherry was Cherry Jubilee. He recognized the name from his visit to Dodge Junction but had never met the orchard owner. He only wondered how she knew Applejack, especially well enough to know stories about her ;another mystery to unravel, when he had the time. Settling into Ponyville for a spell would give him plenty of stories for the road.

ajbanner.png

Applejack got an ear full of her elder's soft crackling voice, explaining that the stench had apparently been washed away. Applejack took the clothespin off and sighed with relief. "Woowee." Applejack breathed in deep. "It's nice to not have that off mah nose. I can talk a lot easier now." She looked at Pigpen who seemed to be slightly unhappy with his own cleanliness. Applejack could even see some reflections off the stallions body because of its buffing. "Jus one bushel of apples? No problem! That'll be five bits, please."

86 Kisses left!

(This is not a posting order, just the order in which they are lined up. If it is your turn in the line or if its coming up soon, feel free to post whenever you want to advance the story. Please refrain from posting too much if you are deep in the queue.)

Kissed

14. Rarity ajscreen.png

Coming up

15. Pigpen

16. Survey

17. Cherry Jubilee

18. Misty Morning

19. Pathfinder

20. Earth Writer

21. Windy Daze

22. Thorn

23. Metal Maker

24. Bon Bon

25. Mythos Gray

Applejack.pngMadden.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

If Starflower had not departed the scene so rapidly, she probably could have received a kiss in pure gratitude from all present, nevermind Applejack. Earth Writer had actually opened his mouth to offer at least verbal thanks, but the nurse had departed before he could speak a word. "Nuts..." He muttered to himself. Perhaps he should have shouted after her?

The unicorn's conversational partner hadn't responded yet. Whether Pathfinder was engrossed by the unfolding piece of street theater before them, or simply grossed by the recently-departed stench, he couldn't tell. Truth be told, Earth Writer was rather interested himself; and he cringed in sympathy when he saw the lover's spat follow hard on the hooves of the lighter comedy of the unexpected bath.

"This won't be pretty...." Again he wondered if he should speak up, and again, circumstances precluded his decision. Mystic probably would have been better at giving advice anyway, but still, Earth Writer's repeated hesitation did not sit well with himself. *Am I a coward? Any decent pony should have spoken up sooner in either case.*

He shook his head, addressing the Pegasus again, "Now, this sort of comedy-drama actually is pretty much always going on. I'd forgotten how much, actually; you don't tend to see it a lot in the larger cities rather than the small towns." He paused. "Well, I haven't; you're better traveled than I am. Is my generalization correct?"

GrannySmith1WithText.png

Granny Smith accepted the five bits payment from the nodding super clean stallion. It was only now that the elderly mare noticed Pigpen's cutie mark, a trash can. She barely recognized him now that he was squeaky clean. Granny noticed his apparent discomfort.

"Thank ya fer the bits, sonny. Anything wrong? No offense, but ya seem a little outta sorts."

"I'm fine, Granny Smith," Pigpen said politely, "but I kind of have the feeling I'm being... watched...:"

When the well groomed pony turned to look around, he saw to his amazement that a number of mares in the distance were now staring back at him. Pigpen was used to being stared at, but somehow, this time things were different. These mares were looking at him with hearts in their eyes and wide grins on their faces! The clean pony had no idea that Starflower's quick bath and wash had transformed him into one of the most attractive stallions in all of Equestria! Pigpen was scared to look back at the other mares standing in line, for fear that they too were viewing him with 'loving' eyes. Now he was extremely nervous as Uncle Apple Strudel pushed a bushel of apples towards him.

"Vee must keep dis line moving," the bearded stallion said as he nudged him forward with his head. "You have made your purchase und now, you vill get your kiss from Frau AppleJack!"

Suddenly, Pigpen found himself face to face with the legnedary mare.

"Uh, Miss AppleJack," the shaggy but now handsome stallion nervously spoke. "I know I am entitled to a kiss, but I'll completely understand if you'd rather not kiss me. Few mares have ever kissed me, after all, I'm merely a sanitation pony who will never be as famous and beloved as you are. I mean, you're a heroine of Equestria! You could have any stallion you wanted and I'm certainly not good enough to even be listed as a possible suitor. I understand that, so if you'd prefer a simple hoofshake to a kiss, I would have no problem with that."

Pigpen now held up his hoof to shake, and waited patiently for AppleJack's response.

Thorn shook his head to clear it, only now noticing that Granny Smith, who had visited Appleoosa several times before, had been floored by the stench since she had been closer.

The dapper donkey waved a hoof "Sorry I could not have helped you Granny, I was feeling quite nauseous and winded myself."

Thorn wiped his forehead with a cloth from his saddlebag and turned to Metal Maker "Oh yes, that would be great. You can inspect my hooves now if you like, but a new set of shoes for Canterlot would be quite welcome. Shall I meet you at your cart after you get your turn with kissing Miss Applejack?"

The mare giggled at the filly's response, watching her charge about like a headless chicken as she contemplated her sister's supposed 'betrayal' of her apply nature. When the filly came bounding back, she placed a hoof upon her head, and smiled. "Now now, shugah star, y'all just ovareacted. Y'all gunna learn in time that apples ain't the only fruit. There's oranges, an mangos, and even cherries," she said, sitting down so that she were closer to the filly's eye level.

Cherry waited for the exciteable little filly to talk about herself, nodding every once in a while, suppling the odd 'Really?' and 'Oh my!' when appropriate. She was surprised to hear that she was friends with a Zebra, they were somewhat rare outside of Unyasi. Perhaps she should visit the equine some time, she knew that the tales of their potion making skills had at least some basis to them, and, judging by her story about her brother and her teacher, this zebra might just be a herbalist.

"Y'all just gotta take yer time an have fun, sweetie! Cutie Marks ain't earned, or hunted fer, or, well, found. They come at th' right moment, fer ev'ry pony. Ah ain't saying stop yer crusadin, ah'm just saying, stop expectin' yer mark. Like Ah was gunna say, apples don't hafta just like apples. Ah' orchard folk just like y'all, but ah grow melons an bananas alongside mah cherries, got special glass houses for em!" she said with a smile, leaning down to whisper in her ear. "Ah've even got a few apricots," she said conspiratively. "Mah point is, yer sister's still yer sister, even if she does like th' tastea some mangos! Heck, ah remember them mangos mahself, they were darn tootin tasty!" she said with a flourish of her hooves.

• Like 1

Starburst not liking to see a mare in such a predicament heard Bon Bon prattling off to another pony about Lyra. While she does see how she could be a bit alienated by Lyra after what she did, if Bon bon cared about Lyra that much she should care less about what Lyra did and more about the fact that this was an Apple family promotion and that everyone was getting kisses indiscriminately. If a pony as dirty as Pigpen could get a kiss, that means anypony could. Even Flam, a pony hated by the Apple family.

She decided not to get involved and filled her wings with air, flying off to finish her errands.

(( Exit Starburst ))

(ooc: Sorry to Knight (and anyone else waiting on me), I've been trying to post for a while but I kinda hit a writer's block and a lack of inspiration)

LyraBanner.png

"Come on Sugarcube, get up. You shouldn't wear such a heavy disguise on a day like today. Here, drink this juice and hurry home. You should have plenty for re-hydration. You can come pick your apples up later when everypony is gone."

"See ya later Lyra." The mint unicorn blushed as Applejack winked at her. She'd been a fool to think she would go unnoticed.

Lyra sipped on her juice, feeling rather embarrassed. She'd passed out in front of all those ponies! And if Applejack had seen through her disguise, surely some of the other ponies had too. But at least it was all over and done with. She could go home and-

"Lyra!"

Oh no. No no no no no!

*SPLASH!* A bucket of water came down over her head. She peered out from her soaking wet mane at the furious expression of her girlfriend, Bon Bon.

"I saw that...are my kisses not enough for you?!"

"B-Bonnie! It's not like that! I-" Lyra winced as Bon Bon brought her hoof down on the ground again.

"Well, fine then! I'll get my own kiss from Applejack! And... Well, Maybe I don't need your kisses anymore!!"

Lyra looked on in horror and despair as her beloved Bon Bon turned tail and ran from her. Still dizzy from her fainting spell, she struggled to her hooves and ditched the stuff coat and hat. They'd brought her nothing but trouble, after all.

No they hadn't. That was a lie. Lyra herself was the one to blame for this. What was she thinking!? She'd wanted a little bit of fun getting an innocent kiss, but she should have been happy with what she had. Now Bon Bon might never speak to her again after this.

She had to make things right. Even though she was wobbly and light-headed, she began looking through the crowd. "Bonnie? Bonnie, I'm sorry!" she called out, weakly. "Please, has anyone seen an earth pony with a cream coat and with pink and indigo hair?"

AppleBloomATTEMPT3final.png

This Cherry Jubilee was increasingly sounding like a troublemaker, her insistence on discussing Applejack's preference for other fruits a little maddening as she seemed Tartarus bent on getting the filly to come to terms with an obviously untrue thing. Applejack was free to like any fruit she wanted just like anypony but Apple Bloom knew her sister better than she knew herself and didn't doubt for a single moment that her name and taste were one and the same. Applejack was an apple who loved apples and this was truer than Celestia raising the sun! At first Apple Bloom was ready to give Cherry teh full benefit of the doubt but as she kept hammering away, it started to seem like a plot of some kind. She couldn't wrap her head around it and her well-trained manners in dealing with new ponies kicked in, with deception being a natural art of any filly or colt.

"Well Ah'm not sayin' that she don't like main-gohs or whathavesya, Ah'm just sayin' it ain't true that she prefers main-gohs ta apples 'cause that's just plain silly talk and everypony knows it," Apple Bloom said slowly and surely, as if having to repeat for the benefit of a younger sibling. Then she started to consider the advice hoofed to her in regards to her cutie mark crusadin' and rolled her eyes with a slight hint of annoyance. She wasn't against the advice but you can only tell a pony like her the same thing a few times before she started to get seriously annoyed with the entire concept of the advice. She then sighed.

"Ah know, Ah know. Everpony tells me that but Ah want it NOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW! Thar's only a few of us blank flanks left and some of the other ponies with cutie marks like ta make fun of us for not havin' ours. And that's what tha crusadin's for! With mah friends Sweetie an' Scootaloo, we're gonna find our cutie marks for sure!" She said with excitement, striking a pose triumphantly. She half-expected her friends to appear at her sides but that seemed a fat chance so after a moment, she went back down to all fours. Then, no longer entirely engrossed with Cherry, she heard Lyra askin' around for Bon Bon. She had been very much enthralled in a series of other events and hadn't paid attention to what was happening with Lyra and Bon-Bon and her first awareness of it was Lyra nearly staggering about. Apple Bloom was enjoying talking to Cherry -even if she was telling a tall tale- but this here looked like a problem.

"Just a sec, Cherry," Apple Bloom said as she confidently trotted towards Lyra, losing some strength in her gait as she drew near. The mare was wet, almost shaking, and her voice was weak. What had happened?"

"Howdy thar, Lyra! What's got yer mane in a tangle?" She asked as she very gently placed a hoof forward and her brows shot up in worry. Lyra was normally so well centered that to see her kind of discombobulated that to see her in such a manner was worrying. Very worrying.

• Like 1

ajbanner.png

Applejack was stunned at what seemed to be a transformation of a stallion. She honestly hadn't really noticed what was going on, or the appearance of Starflower. But what it looked like was a very handsome stallion popped up out of no where. And there was Applejack. His apples were paid for, and he was just waiting for her response. A hoofshake? Applejack stared impolitely for a second or two as she thought of what she was doing, and then she snapped out of it. She shook her head and tilted her hat forward with confidence. This one was gonna be easy. Applejack leaned over to Pigpen, brushing away his front hoof and gave him a firm kiss on the lips. As she pulled away from the split second of magic, she blushed slightly at the comfort of being able to kiss such a hansom pony. She didn't fall for the high and proper males like her friend Rarity would, but she did appreciate a well-mannered stallion that kept the dirt out of his ears, even if Applejack was a bit dirty herself. "Thanks for your purchase sugarcube. See y'all later!" Applejack waved to Pigpen.

Applejack didn't think she was taking advantage of him at all. In fact, she was fairly confident that he enjoyed it more than she did. She figured, though, that it shouldn't stop her from having fun. She would never admit to enjoying kissing ponies she had never before met. But if she is gonna have to kiss ponies for sales, well she might as well enjoy it.

"Next? Oh yes, one of the customers that wanted a hundred bushels. How are you? Hope the line wait wasn't too bad."

((Starburst, your character has left the thread, do not post again.))

85 Kisses left!

Kissed

14. Rarity ajscreen.png

15. Pigpen :smug:

Coming up

16. Survey

17. Cherry Jubilee

18. Misty Morning

19. Pathfinder

20. Earth Writer

21. Windy Daze

22. Thorn

23. Metal Maker

24. Bon Bon

25. Mythos Gray

GrannySmith1WithText.png

Granny Smith and Uncle Apple Strudel looked on in stunned amazement as AppleJack gave Pigpen a very wonderful kiss on the lips. The elderly brother and sister pair had been 'around the block' for many decades, and they could both tell this was no ordinary 'run of the mill' thank you kiss. Their mouths gaped open and eyes grew wide as saucers at this amazing site.

They weren't the only two ponies on the scene that were in a state of shock. Pigpen had a very similiar reaction to the kiss. It was the very first SERIOUS kiss the formerly scruffy stallion had ever received and he was thrilled beyond words! But soon, Pigpen was brought back to reality as a group of galloping and flying mares descended upon the now handsome stallion.

"He's MINE! I want him!"

"NO! I saw him first!"

"Back off gals! This feller's all mine!"

"Kiss ME next, big guy!"

"No! STOP! Leave me alone!" Pigpen shouted, overwhelmed by all of this sudden attention. Grabbing his bushel of apples and placing it on his back, the now squeaky clean stallion galloped off into the distance followed by his new group of 'adoring fans.'

"WOW Strudel!" Granny Smith shouted. "Jist one good cleanin' and now that feller's got more gals flockin' over him than a country music singer!"

"Vell, if you vill remember back to mein foalhood, I vas quite dee ladies colt myself in mein day," added Apple Strudel.

"That ain't how I recollect it, baby brother. I remember havin' ta bribe a gal pal of mine to take ya to the Ponyville High Sock Hop!"

"VHAT???? All dese years und you never vere going to tell me???"

"Tell ya what?"

(Pigpen exits --- cue the Benny Hill chase music!)

"You should be frustrated... but perhaps she simply had a case of foalishness," Mythos suggested with a comforting smile, "wanting to try something new for the fun of it not realizing it would hurt you." Looking over at where they have left the mare he continued with a question, "Now you know Miss Lyra probably more then anypony and as such I will ask... do you believe she would ever want to replace you for another mare? Yes she shouldn't have tried to do this behind you back and perhaps she could have even gotten you involved... but ponies will mess up."

Mythos took out a cloth and wiped some of the tears still on her face before lifting up Bon Bon's chin, giving her one of his special smiles before asking, "I'm sure Lyra counts herself lucky to be with a lovely mare such as yourself don't you think?."

Bon Bon gave a small smile. She didn't even know this stallion, but his words did comfort her...perhaps it was his gift. She sighed, the line seemed to be moving some. She pushed away his hoof. How could she face Lyra, though? She was so...she had acted so...so....

"Bonnie? Bonnie, I'm sorry!" she called out, weakly. "Please, has anyone seen an earth pony with a cream coat and with pink and indigo hair?"

Bon Bon's ears snapped upright at the sound of Lyra's voice. Ohhh...she couldn't possibly face her! She ducked her head down below Mythos' taller form, shuffling behind him, "Shhh....hide me! I can't face her....I....I don't even know if I can forgive her.....she's just so.....infuriating sometimes!"

So red.. so round.. so.. apple-y, the colt thought, as he was still busy staring at the apples.

Survey had barely noticed himself get further and further into the line and finally, as the mare started talking to him, he snapped out of it. ''Heh? Wha? Waiting line?'' he asked and grunted, levitating his glasses away from his face as he started rubbing his eyes gently. ''I didn't even notice it was my turn.. hmphf..'' he added, chuckling afterwards rather awkwardly.

''Oh, yes, hundred bushels, yes.'' he said, putting his glasses back on and adjusting them briefly. ''..That's..'' he chuckled and scratched his head. ''.. alot of bits, right?'' he asked, and smiled faintly. ''How much bits do you need from me? I really am terrible at math.. and .. apples..'' he mutters, and rolled his eyes.

As he had barely even followed what was going on, all he could hear were the yells and screams of mares chasing after Pigpen and the chit-chat from the ponies behind him. The line was still rather long, surprising him lightly. Then again, these apples were rather tasty looking.. and that mare wasn't too shabby either!

ajbanner.png

Applejack stared pensively as Survey asked her how many bits he owed her. Applejack began tapping her chin, and then just stared at Survey with a pretty blank face. "Um, well. Tell ya wut. I ain't wa'in to do the math now either. How about we just bill ya? You seem like an honest enough fella." Applejack scratched her poll as she realized how interesting this situation could be because of a delayed payment. "And you can come get these apples later if you want, we'll hold 'em to the side and make sure you get a hundred bushels." Applejack tapped her hooves together nervously. "And, uh, we can wait on the kiss, too. Unless you want to kiss me nao." Applejack looked at the pony. He seemed like a nerdy pony, but friendly all the same. Applejack wasn't intimidated nor repulsed by his image.

85 Kisses left!

Kissed

14. Rarity ajscreen.png

15. Pigpen :smug:

Coming up

16. Survey

17. Cherry Jubilee

18. Misty Morning

19. Pathfinder

20. Earth Writer

21. Windy Daze

22. Thorn

23. Metal Maker

24. Bon Bon

25. Mythos Gray

Bon Bon gave a small smile. She didn't even know this stallion, but his words did comfort her...perhaps it was his gift. She sighed, the line seemed to be moving some. She pushed away his hoof. How could she face Lyra, though? She was so...she had acted so...so....

Bon Bon's ears snapped upright at the sound of Lyra's voice. Ohhh...she couldn't possibly face her! She ducked her head down below Mythos' taller form, shuffling behind him, "Shhh....hide me! I can't face her....I....I don't even know if I can forgive her.....she's just so.....infuriating sometimes!"

Mythos shook his head but did as Bon Bon requested and helped her be out of sight from Lyra before saying softly, "Hiding will do you no good Miss, even if she infuriates you. This Lyra is clearly very important to you." Looking towards Lyra he says softly and even a bit sadly, "there are many things worth fighting for, and love is one of these things. Please don't let this lead to you losing her." His words were odd to say the least, as if he spoke from experiance.

The colt nodded and chuckled. ''A bill? Seems like a good idea..'' he said, and patted his chin, before clearing his throat and started trying to imitate Applejack's voice. ''Dis 'ere honest enough fella could be a ..less honest enough fella!'' he said, as he chuckled lightly. ''.. no offence or anything..'' he said, reassuring the mare that he was merely kidding with the brilliantly terribly faked accent.

''Wait for the apples, hmm?'' he muttered, and nodded. ''Then waiting with the kiss seems like a good idea.. '' he says, as he slowly trots away from the front of the stall, only to lean against the side of it. ''.. i'll be here, waiting, if that's okay ofcourse!'' he asks, and grins sheepishly. He might as well stick around for a bit longer, it seemed like a fun thing to do. Besides, he had to study kissing and such a bit more than he has already done!