Shy pony in town...

yenelyschan12

Hello o.o

My Names Zenerisa and i just recently started on here because of my boyfriend chris >///< And Iv been on here for a couple of days but havent posted anything at all because of how shy i was, so i spent a couple of days writing out what i would say so i guess im here now, writing about myself. ^-^; But anyways I was also introduced by MLP by my boyfriend holypony20. I enjoy from time to time drawing and playing the flute and i most of the time Roleplay as well so im hoping for many roleplays on here. Iv been roleplaying for i believe 5 years now and this is quite a new way for me to roleplay. xD So hopefully I get to know a couple of more ponies on here who would like to be my friends and who would also enjoy to roleplay with me. (:

Lol you dont need to be shy in here there are many nice ponies that would love to help you out and everything. *hugs and Kisses you*

-blushes and huggles-

But I just siomply dont wanty to make a bad impression. ><;

And Im glad you commented on here XD

no problem :D

and I told you the ponies here are nice and awesome ponies

Welcome to Equestria :}

You've already got 5 posts, so the rest of the board should now be unlocked to you! If you want to RP, then you'll need to get an OC approved before you can post in the RP sections of the board. We've got some nifty resources to help you that holypony20 could probably point you to- but if not there are some links in my signature to the getting started board where we have pony templates.

If you need anything else, or have any questions, feel free to ask! Glad to have you on board!

Welcome to Equestria :}

You've already got 5 posts, so the rest of the board should now be unlocked to you! If you want to RP, then you'll need to get an OC approved before you can post in the RP sections of the board. We've got some nifty resources to help you that holypony20 could probably point you to- but if not there are some links in my signature to the getting started board where we have pony templates.

If you need anything else, or have any questions, feel free to ask! Glad to have you on board!

Thats awesome, ill surely have a pony thought up by tonight, and surely enough your info gave me alot of insight into the page, thanks alot (:

Welcome to the Equestria Forums!

I recognize the name holypony20 :) .

Well, we have a great RP section here, be sure to check it out! There are a ton of fun RPs and characters!

I surely cant wait to join them, im just curious to know how to works. Im just guessing theres a section where you post your ponys info? (:

Welcome to the Equestria Forums!

I recognize the name holypony20 :) .

Well, we have a great RP section here, be sure to check it out! There are a ton of fun RPs and characters!

I surely cant wait to join them, im just curious to know how to works. Im just guessing theres a section where you post your ponys info? (:

Yep, right over here in the Applications section. There, your character will wait for approval from one of the Admins, Mods, or Helpstaff. There's a handy Applications form guide here. It tells you the format of the application and what basic information is needed. You probably won't have a whole lot of trouble with an app, seeing as you've RPed before.

Hi there fellow new pony! I still need my five posts so I might was well start socializing. You can just call me Cat c:

how do you like it here so far?

Hey Cat! its pretty awesome on here so far! Iv just been needing to turn in my characters application so i can rp on here, and how about you? (:

Welcome to the forums, Yenely! Good to have you with us!

And you play the flute? HOLY PONIES, YES. YOU ARE NOW 120% COOLER RIGHT OFF THE BAT. :D

The flute is such a great instrument. I love it.

Haha! Yes I do play the flute! and thank you XD And it is quite a beautiful instrument x]

Do you play any instrument? XD