DoctorWhooves

About Myself: Pretty much summed up in my post.

How I found Canterlot.com: Random browsing

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: When MLP:FiM fanart exploded on deviantART and, being a huge Whovian, when I found out about Doctor Whooves, I wanted to spot him in every episode. Sort of like a cool Easter Egg for myself. Silly, I know, but that's what got me started.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy
Greetings, Everypony! The name's Sara, though a lot of people call me Sae for some reason. *shrug* Feel free to add another nickname if you like. Or you could just simply call me Doctor Whooves seeing how that's my username, even though I'm a girl. Haha~

Anyhow, I'm seventeen (not for long though! Tomorrow's actually my birthday) and a fairly new Brony as far as being caught up on episodes go, unfortunately, but I've seen enough to know what I'm doing, I think. Mm, I've had some experience with MLP roleplay; mostly as Applejack and Doctor Whooves (I love those two!). I'm not so great with FCs and haven't really gotten around to creating my own...which brings up one question:

I've been to some roleplay sites where anyone can be any character they like, but most of them I've seen have people who are assigned to certain CANON characters. No one else is allowed to play that canon character; all else must create an FC or find another canon character to roleplay. What sort of site is this? I would love to try my hoof at Applejack and/or Doctor Whooves again if that would be at all possible.

Aside from that, I love to draw. Absolutey love love love it. I also enjoy reading, cooking, and most anything to do with animals. I'm a vegetarian, pacifist, and my favorite color is blue.

I'm also rubbish with introductions and tend to ramble. A lot. -awkward-

I hope this will suffice though! Thanks~

Well, heya! Welcome to Canterlot! Er, Applejack is indeed a role that is already taken by Riverhippo. Doctor Whooves is taken by Bramble Rose. Sorry, but you can't have them in the Mane RP until one of them resign from it (if that ever happens, they are great characters ^_^). Then, you can apply and compete for the role. HOWEVER, you can always play them in the Crossovers or FFA! I'd love to see your art, of course! Have fun here ^_^

Ohp, here you go! http://www.canterlot.com/page/rules/_/rprules/mainrprules/cast-character-rules-r28

Well, heya! Welcome to Canterlot! Er, Applejack is indeed a role that is already taken by Riverhippo. Doctor Whooves is taken by Bramble Rose. Sorry, but you can't have them in the Mane RP until one of them resign from it (if that ever happens, they are great characters ^_^). Then, you can apply and compete for the role. HOWEVER, you can always play them in the Crossovers or FFA! I'd love to see your art, of course! Have fun here ^_^

Ohp, here you go! http://www.canterlot...acter-rules-r28

Welcome to the forums! As a fellow Dr. Who fan, I enjoy Doctor Whooves and as such, approve of your name and presence here.

Awh, well, gee, guys! :D I didn't expect such prompt replies! *already feels loved*

And no worries about Applejack and the Doctor, Winter, that's totally fine. Though I'm delighted to hear that I can still play them if I want to in other forums~ As for my art, I'm afraid I don't have any pony art (at least, none that I've bothered to post on my dA), but when I do have some up, I'll be sure to post some here. C:

Haha, thanks, Silver Swirl. It's great to meet another Whovian!

Welcome to Canterlot, fellow Pegasister!

What do you think of the shipping between Derpy and Dr. Whooves?

Hey guys! :) Man, you all are so nice! <3

Hmm...Doctor/Derpy? I think it's okay. I'm not really totally into shipping Doctor Whooves with anyone. I sort of like to think his relationship with Derpy as...a bit more like an older brother or perhaps even a father. Though I have to admit, some fanart I've seen of them makes them look super adorable together.

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! A fine welcome to you! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! I say how do you do. Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! I say hip hip hooray! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!To ponyville today! Wait for it.... *Bronysplosion!* :D

Hahaha, I feel so loved! Thank you! :)

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy belated Birthday Sae! I feel bad that I couldn't tell you that yesterday, but 1. I hadn't read this yet, and 2. I was mostly confined to my bed anyway. 18 huh? That's a pretty big one. I'll be editing this post later with a song for you as a gift. Should be a nice enough present, considering I almost never sing here anymore <3

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy belated Birthday Sae! I feel bad that I couldn't tell you that yesterday, but 1. I hadn't read this yet, and 2. I was mostly confined to my bed anyway. 18 huh? That's a pretty big one. I'll be editing this post later with a song for you as a gift. Should be a nice enough present, considering I almost never sing here anymore <3

Hehe, thank you! :) Are you sick? I hope not. But if you are, GET WELL SOOOOON!~

A song for me? Awwwhhh! That's too sweet of you! <3