Hi!

blorgle

Hey everypony! I'm Ceets! I really want to be more involved in the whole fandom, and I enjoy roleplaying, so this place looks great for me. I was shown this site by a friend, but I'm not sure if he has an account here or not.

So, I'd like to introduce myself real quick! I love reading and writing, with fanfics eating up tons of my time. I also love to cook, sing, and draw.

I'm also an avid shipper; Flutterdash being my favorite. I also like Pinkie Sparkle, RarityxApplejack, Appleshy, and Pinkie Shy.

Anyways, I'm happy to be here!

Why, hello there!

A good place to start on the forum is the rules section.

There's also a place for Writing Discussion, so whether you're a writer, a reader, or both, you might enjoy it! If you like drawing, check out the Art Discussion thread.

There's also an RP section, which is pretty fun.

Another thing, you'll need to get your post count up to 5 in the Introductions thread before you can post elsewhere on the forum. Your post count can be found under your username.

Welcome to the Equestria Forums!

If you are who I think you are, I do have an account, and you took your time getting here. :)

If you're not, welcome to the forums, and enjoy your time :P

I am who you think I am. :lol:

Yeah, I took my time, but I got a little busy. At least I made one, right? :mrgreen:

Welcome to our forums, Ceet!

Heehee, it's good to have another shipper in our midst. I love shipping characters, mainly because I'm a romantic sap. :P

Yes, shipping is tons of fun.

I'm working on a Flutterdash fanfic, and thinking of a TwilightxPinkie fanfic

Heehee, it's good to have another shipper in our midst. I love shipping characters, mainly because I'm a romantic sap. :)

Maybe when we get enough, I'll make a shipping diagram.

Heehee, it's good to have another shipper in our midst. I love shipping characters, mainly because I'm a romantic sap. :)

Maybe when we get enough, I'll make a shipping diagram.

I could help you with that, if you need help.

I'd be very happy to, actually :P

If you are who I think you are, I do have an account, and you took your time getting here. :P

If you're not, welcome to the forums, and enjoy your time :D

Yeah, I took my time, but I got a little busy. At least I made one, right? :mrgreen:

Fair enough. :P

It's good to have you here, CEETS. Hopefully your RESPONSIBILITIES in your OTHER FORUM won't IMPEDE on your ENJOYMENT of this FORUM here. *stares intently*

If you are who I think you are, I do have an account, and you took your time getting here. :P

If you're not, welcome to the forums, and enjoy your time :D

Fair enough. :P

It's good to have you here, CEETS. Hopefully your RESPONSIBILITIES in your OTHER FORUM won't IMPEDE on your ENJOYMENT of this FORUM here. *stares intently*

It's good to be here, TEH BRAWLER. I do hope my RESPONSIBILITIES on my OTHER FORUM won't IMPEDE on my ENJOYMENT of this FORUM. Good thing my RESPONSIBILITIES on my OTHER FORUM aren't as IMPEDING as some others who have RESPONSIBILITY on my OTHER FORUM. *returns the intent stare*