Greetings and salutations everypony!

Mutt

Hello hello everypony! I am glad to meet you all. I am greatly looking forward to many shenanigans and much chicanery. I love you all and can't wait to get my hooves on some good fun with all of you! I have been following along since this latest gen started and since then it has filled my head with so many ideas and my heart with so much joy! But enough of this silly, cutesy, lovey dovey expression of introduction. Or not! It all depends. There is so much to me and I look forward to sharing it with all of you.

Welcome welcome! There's coffee and muffins in the break room and juice and cookies in the fridge!

DC: Don't forget to pay your tithes to your local evil mastermind ME! AHAHAHAHAH!

Dangit DC why do you gotta ruin my welcomes like that...Anyway, again, welcome and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forums :}

once you reach 5+ posts, the rest of the forum features should open up for you (except for the RP, you'll need to create an OC and have it approved before you can RP)

If you have any questions concerns, you can always message myself, any of the other admins, mods, or our helpstaff. Actually, most any brony would likely help you out :3 There are also some handy links in my signature to the rules and the getting started forum, where we have tools and doohickies to get your OC started if you havnt already made one.

Glad to have you on board!

Thank you very much, all of you! I have some trouble staying active on forums, but I will make a concerted effort to spend time with everypony. I will check that link shortly! Hmn~

HI Mini!!! Figured I would return the favor and say Hay! I have a similar problem staying active, with anything on the blog-o-sphere, Zeppelin fuel is rather expensive now a days and there is just soooo much to explore up here! But this place seems really interesting, I think I'll dock my airship here for a while! But I digress I came here to say Hello and welcome you to the Forums! SO HIHI!!! I hope to see you around here!

~Sage