Aħi!

Isoraqathedh

If you're not sure what that is, it's your old Pseudoan greeting. It doesn't matter all that much.

Well, what can I say? I'm Isoraķatheð, amateur-novice conlanger, conworlder, musician, author and maybe chess-variant-maker. Every time I get hooked on something, I will inevitably make something out of these , well, occupations. In fact, I have already finished MilpFim Chess and made a semi-functioning planet for Equestria to live in.

I may post this later! For now, I'll just get the feel.

Hi, Iso, and welcome! Be sure to check out the Getting Started board for our list of rules and other great guides.

In response to your question, you must work up a 5+ post count before signatures are made available. That's also when the rest of the forum (outside of the RP) becomes available to you.

HI Iso!! I figured I would great you in your thread!! You have many interesting talents, I am not that great at chess but I would find how you made a MLP chess-variant very interesting, along with the planet! Are these practical models or are they computer generated?

~Sage

Welcome to the forums, Isorakatheð! Mind if I just shorten that to Isoraka?

Teehee, I think I found something: http://www.mspaforums.com/showthread.php?30916-The-Pseudoan-Empire-an-exercise-in-constructed-worlds-and-stepping-on-toes

Jeez, from the looks of it, you get into some pretty heavy stuff. I mean, I've dabbled with conlang many times before, and had actually written little bits of stuff in it. For example, a poem written in both English and Skyah tongue: [...]

Small nitpicky things: there's a cedilla under the K, Ä·. It doesn't matter all that much, though! :)

(I have to make my own keyboard to accommodate this and so many other special characters...)

----

Oo! I have too many aliases. Let us count the ways...

1. [*:3nkxnhbb]Iso (The International Standards Organization variant) by a majority;
    [*:3nkxnhbb]Isor (The Ambiguous Rhotic-end variant);
    [*:3nkxnhbb]Isora (The Hairdryer variant), by a ~20% proportion;
    [*:3nkxnhbb]Isoraq (The Ira* variant) by a very small niche of people; I can't remember most of them but this shortening does exist;
    [*:3nkxnhbb]Isoraqa (The Continued Pyramid variant) only once, and followed by "dude". Memory evades who exactly said that;
    [*:3nkxnhbb]Isorakathingy [description wisely avoided];
    [*:3nkxnhbb]Isoraķaþeð (The Misused Thorn variant) is a mistake but I glossed over it sometime; and
    [*:3nkxnhbb]Isoraqathedh OR Isoraķatheð (The Proper variant) rare but happens. Mostly by quoters and those who have character map.
    [*:3nkxnhbb]Isoraquathedh (The Affected by English variant) see above. Also affects any Xaxex trying to pronounce "q" and even most speakers.

(Direct copy-pasted and adapted.)

----

Yup, that's my old 1.* thread all right. Now that you'd mentioned MSPA forums, I have a presence there too, and my current art thread is here.

----

If you're interested in my conworlds/langs/whatever, you can see that I also have a wiki where you can see everything I have done. You will notice that a lot of things are not filled in and it needs to be massively expanded, despite 100 pages of stuff.