• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends. i like asking the hitana2000100 ( or something) questions, and i like answering your questions. its even. other than that, i like asking. your questions are funny and weird and stuff. in a good way. (i hope your happy. during this reply, my brother was laughing at me for having bones in my hands :P)

would you be annoyed if I only asked boring questions like "what is your favourite colour?" or "how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"?

no. id just give them interesting answers and make them kind of funny. and so you dont ask those, ill answer them for you, for FREE!

1. Green. no, (gets launched into the air)

2.dont be asking questions like that. Chuck Norris thinks its boring, and you dont bore Chuck Norris.

I'm actually friendest friends with friends of friends of friends of important people that need to know

would you live on a mountain if you could?

totally. me grammy lives in a mountain in arizona, and if there werent so many cats, it would AWESOME. 75 cents for a candybar at the general store, a CANDY shop! its the awesomest thing EVER! plus theres a really good place to get a burger right in the middle! oh yea, a two story toy store, and everything is in walking distance cuz its a tiny town (thats a good thing). must be awful to drive in though. its uber steep. if i could live there, i totally would. that, and my uncle has a shipping crate of comics there, so even if everypony LEFT it would still be fun. but, it turns out you cant move to a different state when you're 15. oh well.

Amanda S.

unattractive – looking like you haven’t bought any new clothes since Jr. High(i actually haven't) a, long hair(eyup) (though I can over-look this if they have most of the attributes above[none], but their hair better not be ratty and gross[yup]), sickeningly skinny guys[ive been told im too skinny] as well as overly over-weight guys, nasty teeth[been told this too, but rarely, obviously], and being really hairy[idk].

:D im almost ALL of these!

reading the whole article..i dont know what angie looks like. cant possibly answer question BRAIN MALFUNCTION....-on second thought, read question wrong. BRAIN STATUS-normalasimgonnaget :D

why such a gross article? i go from season 2 finale to David? ugh.

no. i completely forgot about it because of that disgusting article that you put. that and im upset cuz my brother kept messing us up in kirby and now hes playin sonic and 3d sonic is just not right in my opinion. its like pokemon snap...its jut not right. so no. not really. ill be excited for 4 if it doesnt take as long as p. 2 did.

The hour-glass figure: Studies have shown that men prefer women with a waist-to-hip ratio of 0.7. You can calculate your own ratio using this formula:

waist measurement ÷ hip measurement = ratio

for those of you idiots out there who dont know how fractions work....

are you insulting my small but still present intelligence again?

not asking a question, just pointing something out. im not allowed to ask questions. only answer. unless i answer a question with a question. as long as the question i ask does not need to be answered.