I still think there's only two ways a new Discord episode will go:

1. Flashback!

2. Discord will show up, but he won't be the bad guy of the episode. He'll be there to help against an even badder guy than he. The whole "enemy of my enemy..."

Cause he would be really hard to beat the second time around now that he would take the mane six and their abilities seriously this time around.

Or they could even borrow a page from Star Trek: TNG. Discord loses his powers! He's a mortal pony! Oh nose! :kissy: Maybe even get a Whoopie Goldberg type pony who get to slap him silly! The mane six realize that the universe NEEDS a bit of chaos, so they have to help him get his powers back before it's too late!

Yeah, he could be more like "Q", where's less evil, more just there to mess with stuff. While I was never much of a Star Trek fan, I ALWAYS managed to catch the episodes when "Q" showed up. John de Lancie always looked like he was having a ton of fun playing that character. Heck, he was even a rather awesome character in one of the favorite video games. He was an Fallen Angel named "Trias" in Planescape:Torment. The man is golden.

• 4 weeks later...

1 & 2: You'll get one of those right, so yeah.

3. I think the main characters are too popular to leave, and death is definetly a no for this show (It's still rated Y, and it may not get past the censors to kill a character)

4. I would like that to happen. I want to know about Applejack's parents.

5. I suppose that could happen

6. Like I said before, it wouldn't really make it past the censors, especially for an on-screen death. Remember, it's still rated Y.

7. That would be interesting, kinda' like Season 1 Episode 23.

8. That would also be interesting.

9. I say no, unless this is the last season. Them trying to get their cutie marks are HUGE character traits, and creates many plot points, so it would ruin a lot to give them their cutie marks, unless the show was ending.

10. Featherweight probably won't appear again, like Tank and Pipsqueak. Just sayin'.

I want Pipsquak to come back...

Yeah, it was confirmed that John de Lancie did another bit of recording for the show. It was also confirmed that Tara Strong had to TELL him what a 'troll' was. Really? The guy who has played two of the biggest TV trolls ever,had to be told what one was. Ha! :blah:

It's also handy that I currently own 600 devices that can play Netflix..From my Xbox, Blu Ray Player...3DS...Phone..toaster..dog...hot tub time machine..Atari 2600. cyborg arm...left side of the moon. I CAN WATCH MY PONIES EVEYWHERE!!!!!!1111

It's also handy that I currently own 600 devices that can play Netflix..From my Xbox, Blu Ray Player...3DS...Phone..toaster..dog...hot tub time machine..Atari 2600. cyborg arm...left side of the moon. I CAN WATCH MY PONIES EVEYWHERE!!!!!!1111

You can watch two episodes at the same time. Isn't that why you have two eyes? :-|:lol::P

I think we'll see more of Mane Six family connections as we get into S3. We didn't even see Rarity's folks until S2, and they weren't what I was expecting. It will also be interesting to see if SA and Cadance continue to hang around now that they're part of the story/canon. I'm going to say they will based on how the writing seems to be honoring story continuity in little ways -- the Cake twins'/Luna's appearance in subsequent episodes, Rainbow's interest in books, Fluttershy's growing assertiveness, etc.

I'm very excited to see what Season 3 has in store. I think we'll see a lot more background of the mane six, and I'm hoping the Cutie Mark Crusaders! Considering Season 2's bg cameos, I'm guessing Season 3 will have more in store! :D