I hope Nolan North makes an appearance as a voice actor

Wouldn't be that much of a stretch considering he has done voices for other Hasbro toons/games..And he's played everybody! From Superboy to Green Lantern..Even teamed up with Tara Strong in "Lollipop Chainsaw". Talk about a voice actor in demand.

Wouldn't be that much of a stretch considering he has done voices for other Hasbro toons/games..And he's played everybody! From Superboy to Green Lantern..Even teamed up with Tara Strong in "Lollipop Chainsaw". Talk about a voice actor in demand.

Yeah or Mark Hamill as a pony who acts and looks like Joker vs. Mysterious Mare Do Well in Season 3 Episode 3 The Return of The Mysterious Mare Do Well.

Yeah or Mark Hamill as a pony who acts and looks like Joker vs. Mysterious Mare Do Well in Season 3 Episode 3 The Return of The Mysterious Mare Do Well.

Nah, why would you need the Joker when you have Harley Pink? Or Pinkie Quinn? :sad:

That's why I got a kick out of Octavia's date in "Epic Wub Time". He had a very anime, very Dragonballish voice, "I CAN NEVER TURN DOWN A CHALLENGE!"

Poor Pinkie!

19xtex.jpg

I loved dmc3 and DC douglas would be a dream come true to appear on this show

I've never been one for video games with monsters or zombies in it unless of course it's God of War partly because they are monsters from Greek Mythology, monsters in anime or cartoon shows though don't really bother me though but yeah I never liked scary movies or video games.