Hello to Equestria!

Pony_Sage

HI there! Heh, I'm not all that great at introductions but here goes! I'm Chris but I'll answer to anything except, "late for supper"! Friends call me "Sage" because I'm always reading and love to learn about anything I can, I'm usually the first person they ask if they want any infos! I'm currently 19 working full time in sales and going to college, I haven't the foggiest how I have time for anything else. I love writing, but have never officially RPed on any boards so this should be very interesting, although I do like reading them. I found MPL [FIM] on knowyourmeme.com of all places, and I figured that I would give it a shot, what could I have to loose! After watching all the episodes that youtube had to offer I was inducted into the Herd, although not officially. As it stand I wander around campus whistling songs from the show, I've gotten smiles but no whistles back yet. Anywho I just wanted to say Hay (bad pun I know) and I hope this board will be as fun as it seems!! Toodles for now!

~Sage

Hello, and welcome!

This board is superfantabulouslyfun!

If you haven't already, please be sure to check out the rules section. Another thing is that you'll need to get your post count up to 5 by posting in the Introductions thread, before you can post on other parts of the board. Your post count can be found under your username. Any other questions, feel free to ask!

Welcome to the Equestria Forums!

*Goes back and reads rules thread again to make sure that I didn't break any* Phew! I thought I did a no-no on my first post heh. Pleased to meet you PonyTales! I was actually reading one of your RP threads before [Ponyville] Delivering the Mail and found it a rather fun thread, I do love Derpy something awful. But I was wondering where you stand on the Different faces of Derpy? Do you feel she is completely gone in the head or that she has more of an issue with speaking, similar to neural aphasia? Just random thoughts! Thanks for the hello, I'm feeling welcomed already!

~Sage

Haha, nope, I just commonly point new people over to the rules as a 'standard protocol' type of thing.

I'd like to think Derpy has something along the lines of autism or something. Aphasia is a possibility too. I'm not familiar with disorders that might relate to what she has. Basically, she can think and process things, but in a way different from everypony else. She knows what she wants to say, but she says it oddly.

Welcome welcome you fantastic little pony friend! I am new myself and hope that we both have a wonderful time here. You seem to be a happy and joyful individual and I am looking forward to getting to know you if that is your prerogative. Everyone seems to be very friendly here and I absolutely love it. I'm certain you will too!

Hello Isoraquathedh, Skye, Minimaxe, and Manestream! It is wonderful to be greeted by so many nice people, most internet boards are so full of trolls it is disgusting but this one seems to be a wonderful place! I have been thumbing through the sight slowly but surely, I have seem the templates and for an un-artistic person like me they are a godsend. I am still trying to figure out the avatar thingy and how to make it work properly heh, can you use an image that is on your hard-disk or does it have to be hosted on an alternate site? I can't wait to put my OC's application up and see if he is up to snuff! I would love to get to know everypony including you Minimaxe!! I apologize for the delay in my response I have to sleep some time. Anywho Thanks again for the "Hellos" it is wonderful to be accepted so quickly!!

~Sage

Thanks Blaze and Ruqyo! Now that my post count is past 5, (WOOHOO!) I can go lurk about the forums and throw my two bits in where I can (^.^). I can also start working on my OC, which should be fairly interesting as I have never built an OC for RPing before!! Heh, thanks for the grammar fixes, that is the one of the things I am rather lax about. I am far better at speaking than I am at proper grammar. WOO *PONYHUG* And I'm off to start inventing Characters!! One last quick question, how does one make text a different colour?

~Sage