Rainbow Dash's Sexuality?

MisterChippy

The Omniship, the arbiter of all things involving ponies and shipping, has the following decree:

They're all lesbians with one another.

This topic may now be closed.

Denied. Rainbow's sexuality will always be a topic of debate, until the stars in the sky go black and the Universe experiences heat death via entropy. :kyubey:

• Like 1

FireFoxx, you have no idea what you may have just unleashed... Phil / Rarity is the world's biggest RariDash fan...

• 3 weeks later...

I know I have! :I agree

I don't and won't take "sexuality" into account for any pony characters. It's kind of ridiculous. Why do we need to know, so we can label them? Why do we need to label them?

I just take into account things like "Pinkie Pie and Twilight are friends", "Cadence is in love with Shining Armor" and such. Not their sexualities.

I agree its stupid to take sexuality ito account I mean as long as shes awsome

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I don't think any of us can really be certain. While we can be led on direction, it could easily be the other. Rainbow has a tomboy-ish personality, but it doesn't completely mean she's homosexual. Until the show says otherwise, I'll have to say she's straight.

Well, I don't think any of us can really be certain. While we can be led on direction, it could easily be the other. Rainbow has a tomboy-ish personality, but it doesn't completely mean she's homosexual. Until the show says otherwise, I'll have to say she's straight.

This. I will never say RD is a homosexual, at most i will speculate that she is Bisexual, however. According to human statsitics (All we really have to go off) the math states that at least one of the Mane 6 has a sexual orientation other than being straight. My usual hypothesis, Dash is bi, but it could be any of the others for all we know.

• 3 years later...

Speaking from personal experience, people need to stop guaging sexuality off of stereotypes. I'm (a hs junior) an athlete, tomboy, and adrenaline junkie, and I've been asked out by several girls including my best friends, even though I'm straight...Rainbow dash might be bisexual, simply bc she's too awesome to be constrained to either mares or stallions, but other than that, she's too focused on self-improvement to worry about relationships. *Gilda is definitely gay for Dashie tho. 😂