Kamen Pony Fourze: Heroes of the Age (Superhero Ponies/Open)

Black

Previously on Kamen Pony Fourze....

Upon arriving in Canterlot,

Gentaro Neighragi also known as the masked japony hero, Kamen Pony Fourze was confronted by the Aries Zodihorse. Gentaro tried his best to fight back but soon realized Aries had the ability to control cosmic energy. Aries quickly used his power to scatter Gentaro and his switches to the four corners of Equestria. Gentaro woke up a few hours later in a tree...in Ponyville. He knew what he had to do. Armed with only the Rocket, Launcher, Drill, and Radar Astro Switches, Gentaro must find the other switches, stop the Zodihorses plan for Equestria, find his parents, and hopefully make some new friends along the way...Uchu Kittttttttttttttta!!!!

-------

Gentaro was a bit shaken up after being tossed halfway across the country and the fact it was rather warm. He came to as he looked around, jumping out what looked like an apple tree. "What?....Where am I? All I remember is..." He quickly remembered his battle with the Aries and being tossed into the sky. He was surprised he was still alive after that. "It must of been the suit that helped me through that...Still doesn't explain where.." He looked up to see apple trees as far as the eye can see. "Sugoi~! What a place! This. is. awesome!" He said in his usual hyperactive nature, spinning around. "The hard work of youth beats in all of these trees! The ponies that done will be my buddies for sure!" He smiled as he beat his hoof twice on his chest then pointed it to the sky. "...Wait. I should focus on find where this place is first." He removed the driver from his waist and put it in his left bag as he started to look around for someone to tell him where he was...

After walking around for what seemed hours, he finally came to a sign. Gentaro looked at it, slightly confused. "It is days like this that I wish I paid more attention to Equestian class." He looked as it closer. "Sweet...Apple....Acres." He read out loud. "That must be the name of this field of Apples...but which way is out?" He looked around and sighed. "Will I ever get out of here? Apples Kita." He said weakly as he fell on his back, looking at the sky.

• 5 months later...

Across the sky in front of him, flew a dark blue pegisus with a silver mane. She caught sight of the figure below her and landed. She trotted up to him and looked him over with great intrest,"I watched you fall into the tree earlier i think..." she said in a quiet voice,"Youre new here, correct? What is your name? Im MidnightBreeze."