.noitcudortni sraeF - am i doin it rite guise

vFear

About Myself: I live on the border of Victoria and News South Wales. I'm an Army Cadet Corporal. I like cuddles and long walks on the beach.

How I found Canterlot.com: This one parasprite called Bronykujo

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: This one parasprite called Bronykujo, once again.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle
So, uh... Twilight Sparkle is best pony.

Sup guys.

oh i so envy you! i am goin into the Army to become a us army combat medic and a US army Ranger. i have a few years! n hey! i like cuddling too! (im taken) and a dude. hope ta see ya around bud!!! :D PM me if ya need anything sir!

Welcome to Canterlot! Hmm... I think you did it right... A little backwards, though, if you know what I mean :blah: Have fun here

I just don't know what went wrong...

oh i so envy you! i am goin into the Army to become a us army combat medic and a US army Ranger. i have a few years! n hey! i like cuddling too! (im taken) and a dude. hope ta see ya around bud!!! :D PM me if ya need anything sir!

Dude, nice! I hope you enjoy yourself when you join the army :) Good luck getting into Medics and Rangers!

Dude, nice! I hope you enjoy yourself when you join the army :) Good luck getting into Medics and Rangers!

thank you sir^^ i am a PFC in JROTC. i am in Tiger Batallion (Palmetto High School), charlie and Delta companies (i have 2 JROTC Classes cuz i already passed algeba 1), 4 squad in each and in Delta im 3 rank in 4th squad and 2nd rank i charlie 4th squad. Best athlete (PT and Raiders team) in 6 out of 7 companies.

ill take all the support and hope i can get to make these talents work! thank you sir!

thank you sir^^ i am a PFC in JROTC. i am in Tiger Batallion (Palmetto High School), charlie and Delta companies (i have 2 JROTC Classes cuz i already passed algeba 1), 4 squad in each and in Delta im 3 rank in 4th squad and 2nd rank i charlie 4th squad. Best athlete (PT and Raiders team) in 6 out of 7 companies.

ill take all the support and hope i can get to make these talents work! thank you sir!

Um... I'm not in the Amercian Military at all, in the Australian Army Cadets, so you don't have to call me sir ^.^.

Hey wait... You just deserted to the Australian military by posting that didn't you? I'MA CONTACT YOUR COMMANDER :P

In the Australian Military, they don't call NCO's sir/ma'am either, they adress them by rank... This is kinda' awkward LOL.

Hi, welcome to Canterlot. :)

This guy know what's up, Twilight Sparkle face up in this!

Cheers, bud! :3

• Like 1

Um... I'm not in the Amercian Military at all, in the Australian Army Cadets, so you don't have to call me sir ^.^.

Hey wait... You just deserted to the Australian military by posting that didn't you? I'MA CONTACT YOUR COMMANDER :P

In the Australian Military, they don't call NCO's sir/ma'am either, they adress them by rank... This is kinda' awkward LOL.

its the same same here. we call the, by rank like "yes, lieutenant colonel." i was raised to call my elders sir,ma'a miss, mrs etc. ^^ and i am not enlisted so my SAI (senior amry instructor) would be unfazed lol. Australia has the current most successful government on the face of the planet!

and as far as callin you sir, im probably gonna do that by habit. sorry. :)

its the same same here. we call the, by rank like "yes, lieutenant colonel." i was raised to call my elders sir,ma'a miss, mrs etc. ^^ and i am not enlisted so my SAI (senior amry instructor) would be unfazed lol. Australia has the current most successful government on the face of the planet!

and as far as callin you sir, im probably gonna do that by habit. sorry. :)

Aha, it's all good, bud. I can understand that.

Our government? What, that red-headed parasprite? I mean, yea, our government is kinda' succesful, but I prefer someone like John Howard or Kevin Rudd back in power. Tony Abbot and Julia Gillard are just :blah:

oh god imminent rant

Aha, it's all good, bud. I can understand that.

Our government? What, that red-headed parasprite? I mean, yea, our government is kinda' succesful, but I prefer someone like John Howard or Kevin Rudd back in power. Tony Abbot and Julia Gillard are just :blah:

oh god imminent rant

world charts last i checked your economy is on top

world charts last i checked your economy is on top

I achtually have no idea how we've maintained a place above the U.S. dollar right now... It's quite a shock for a majority of us over here. We've all been manipulating it and buying items that is sold in U.S. dollar as much as we can in the rise above the U.S. dollar as we expect it to last about two days at the most.

I achtually have no idea how we've maintained a place above the U.S. dollar right now... It's quite a shock for a majority of us over here. We've all been manipulating it and buying items that is sold in U.S. dollar as much as we can in the rise above the U.S. dollar as we expect it to last about two days at the most.

idk anything about currency value