Clickity Click

Clickity

Hi there! I'm Clickity, on most websites I'm known as Teal Skeletore however I decided to use my pony's name on here. I'm a 16 year old female (probably quite young around here since there seems to be quite a large adult fanbase, but I'm not sure) Auspony and I'm moderately new to the MLP fandom but I've watched every episode that's out so far. I got into it when my friend told me about it. I wasn't at all hesitant since I'm quite open-minded but it did take a while for me to find the time to start watching it. My curiousity rose

Yes I do have a pony character however I'm not here to roleplay, just to chat about MLP and make friends. I used to be a hardcore roleplayer a few years ago but I grew out of it ^^

Other than MLP my interests include Homestuck, anime (Death Note, Soul Eater, and some others) and art. Yesyes I do love art, I love drawing, the whole jizz. I hope to go somewhere with art in the future, I'd like to become an illustrator or something.

I hope I can make a few friends here so yeah~ nice to meet ya :33

Hello, and welcome!

A good place to start would be the rules section. You'll need to get your post count up to 5 by posting anywhere in the Introductions thread. Once you do that, the rest of the board (with the exception of the RP section) will be available for you to post in. Your post count can be found under your username.

There is a neat art section as well, with lots of cool artists.

I like Anime too. I've seen all of Soul Eater, but I've yet to watch Death Note.

Welcome to Equestria Forums!

Hi to all of you and thank you for linking me to that area although I already checked it before I even made an account xD

I will be making sure to check out that art section some time soon :3

Skye~ I love your signature ^w^ That's a deer if I'm not mistaken? They're one of my favourite animals.

Hi to all of you and thank you for linking me to that area although I already checked it before I even made an account xD

I will be making sure to check out that art section some time soon :3

Skye~ I love your signature ^w^ That's a deer if I'm not mistaken? They're one of my favourite animals.

Thank you! And yup, it is, though I'm actually a Peryton. :)