I finally registered

Kirby Krackle

After weeks of lurking and sniffing around the rules and forums, I finally cracked. Here I am.

I'm 26, male, married and out of college with a less than stellar art degree. I found MLP: FIM on 4chan's /co/, of which I'm a frequent lurker. I decided to give the show a chance, shrugging and thinking to myself "Well, they were right about Wakfu! What's the worst that could happen?" Now my Pony folder is 409 images and 11 sub-folders strong. I've even tried wrapping up a few friends and coworkers into it so I don't sound psychotic. No luck so far. Methinks the one friend who watches with me does it simply to troll.

Everypony seems nice here, it seems. I think I might be joining the RP too, since it happens to be how I met my wife, actually. Hurray. But anyhow, glad to be here, folks. Thanks for having me.

Hello, hello!

Well, I assume you already where the rules and everything else is around here, since you been trollin'. The RP is tons of fun, I myself already have several characters. If you didn't already know, in order to post on other parts of the board, you'll need to get your post count up to at least 5 by posting in the Introductions thread.

There are lots of guys and gals around here, no shortage of either gender. I have very few friends, but my closest I've been trying to get into ponies. Not working very well, but she tolerates my love for it. She even bought me Rainbow Dash for my birthday. She's also told me about another friend of hers that I don't know, that wants to do a cosplay of Twilight Sparkle. So she has more than one brony friend!

Welcome to the Equestria Forums!

Ahoy! It's nice to meet you. It's a shame you haven't been able to get your friends interested in to the show. I'm sure it can be quite difficult! They will definitely cave eventually. I've converted several of my friends from another forum simply because they caved in and got curious or I forced them to watch it. Real life friends are my next step. MUAHAHAHAHA /hackcough. Good luck with your friends and welcome to Equestria xD

This is me all sorts of pleased with how friendly the folks here are!

Speaking of conversions, I WOULD try getting my wife into this but she insisted me watching it was a massive troll on her! Voices were slightly raised, both giving and receiving, trying to exclaim to her how I watched it for, y'know, quality animation. I still feel weird about that.