Kirby hates everything he does.

Kirby Krackle

Give me something. Seriously. Tell me to draw something because I'm just burnt out right now for all sorts of reason that will get their own thread but not this one. My wife is doing laundry and she let me stay home to draw and all these sketches are poopy and preliminary and I'm trying to trade for a frying pan in Team Fortress 2.

Give me something to draw though. I am taking one commission. Expect it to be garbage.

That's not what I imagine Bramble to look at all. That's much too confident. XP

Bramble is more timid and bashful than that, but when the moment is right he can rise to the occasion and take charge.

If you're looking for something to draw, you could do what you think the wizard you're looking for/chasing after looks like, or what you picture Filt Firehorn, Brambles Professor, or your Slaadi Frog Nemesis looks like.

Oh, man. I think Bramble looks even better in this one than the last. I like the mane a lot better, and I *LOVE* the rose-shaped clasp for the cloak. Also, I think you captured the essence of his build a lot better.

I love the expressions - expressions do a lot, and these expressions are great. And I love the feeling of interaction you have here.

For some reason, I look at Curtain Call there and I hear a strain of music run through the back of my head, o/~ I'm sexy and I know it. o/~

There's a few problems with legs (actually a little common with the other pieces too - you tend not to draw the farther rear leg) - in this one, Curtain Call *does* have all four legs ... but his right forehoof is abnormally long. Also, I think his right rear leg should be 'lifted' in a similar manner as Bramble's right front leg. Right now, it looks like Curtain's rear legs are dangling uselessly, but he should look like he's prancing - which means opposite legs should be lifted. Ironmane is missing two of her legs... I think her front legs, in fact. You did a great job on Bramble's legs, though! His legs really add to the emotion on his face! :)

Ah, but the legs of a pony are very instrumental in displaying their emotion. That's one thing MLP has done an amazing job in with their animation - taking very real equine (and zebra!) body language and transferring it to animation. Look at that group pic you did - the way you had Bramble standing, the way you had Curtain cantering, the position of the legs told a lot - and with Curtain, that furthest leg was important.