About Myself: I am a pegasister. I love drawing dogs, cats, and ponies (i'm not very good at ponies) but anyway. PEGASUS BEST PONIES! WOOT WOOT!

How I found Canterlot.com: Google.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Memebase.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash
Yes, tis me. I am not really sure what to say, I typed stuff up there though. Again, as I mentioned, I am a pegasister. :P I am sick right now, so I might misspell words or forget to capitalize once and a while. :green: I am a geek, though! :geek: If I get accepted by the moderators, I will be...

Midnight Dash! WOOOOOHOOOO!

:lol:

:halo:

:shifty:

:blush:

<3

:Pinkie:

:smug:

:geek:

:smirk:

:20:

:kissy:

:blah:

WELL howdy! welcome ta canterlot ma'am! it's nice ta get the occasional "pegasister" :) diversity is great and wonderful! if you wanna RP our RP is amazin! if ya need anythin lemme know! i will be oen ta help any time! thank ya for choosin our humble abode and again welcome ta canterlot ma'am.:)

Oh hello. Great to see you around the site, especially because geek. ;) I'm more of a unicorn person myself, so I'll love and tolerate you for that mistake in your intro up there. :D

Also, yes. I couldn't get over the smilies until about a week after joining.

Welcome! I just figured that you deserve an extra special unique welcome from the resident Saucy Arachnid. Lemme know if you need anything, be it assistance or a good laugh. I'm here for ya'.

I truly do hope you enjoy your time here at Canterlot. :D