Umm...Hi...I guess? .____.;;

DerpExtvia

Bah, sorry to be late to the party! I was watching Book of Eli-

Anyway it's about time you got here Marshmallow Candy! (oop- I mean Extvia <3)

Glad to see you got a warm welcome!

Sounds like something I'd NEVER watch all because of the word "Book" I don't like books.

Gah, STOP CALLING ME THAT :x It's not funny, it's not my fault I got stuck with that name because of a Tumblr meme :roll:

But yeah, it worked out fine so far, not sure where to go and what to do next here though.

Sounds like something I'd NEVER watch all because of the word "Book" I don't like books.

Gah, STOP CALLING ME THAT :x It's not funny, it's not my fault I got stuck with that name because of a Tumblr meme :roll:

But yeah, it worked out fine so far, not sure where to go and what to do next here though.

It's so adorable when you get all huffy from that!

WELCOME FRIEND!!! I shall call you derp and you shall be my derp and you shall be my friend :D

Blaze, how many times now have you used the "I shall call you x and you shall be my x and you shall be my friend" bit in the introduction section? Seems like I've seen it a few times now.

Anyways, welcome to canterlot. There's never a shortage of friendly people to chat to here, so make yourself at home. As much as one can on an internet forum that is...

Blaze, how many times now have you used the "I shall call you x and you shall be my x and you shall be my friend" bit in the introduction section? Seems like I've seen it a few times now.

Oh Bugmaster, it's a cute introduction, and using it more than once certainly doesn't devalue the fact it's used to welcome a new member of Canterlot!

I don't oppose it in any way, I was just curious. Nickname to your hearts content blaze.

It does sound fun! Why didn't you do that for MY introduction >.>

only two or three times...but I was considering making it a "thing". I come in and give them a nickname with the dory quote :-( I thought it sounded fun...

Oh Bugmaster, it's a cute introduction, and using it more than once certainly doesn't devalue the fact it's used to welcome a new member of Canterlot!

Anyways, welcome to canterlot. There's never a shortage of friendly people to chat to here, so make yourself at home. As much as one can on an internet forum that is...

1st of all: Stone, it's fine if it's used more than once, newbies aren't some special snowflake yet until we actually get started, calm down, and yeah Blaze it's fun to hear, keep going with it

2nd of all: Don't have this debate here please, this is meant to be an introduction, not some place to have a quarrel with each other :roll:

I'd like to think of it as an introduction to you of what we are like as well, so you can get to know us better in our natural habitat ^_^ No one's mad or anything, from what I gather, we are just having fun and wanting you to join! :D

XD Crescent, I keep forgetting that bit because of your post count. Celestia, you sure did get busy :blah:

@winter- seriously you were here like a month and a half before I joined.

and winter is right. just because ins called an intro thread doesnt mean its only a strait up intro its part of the process of initiating you to the canterlot cult brotherhood Community :mad: we want to get to know you and let you get to know us. :)

Quirky?! YOU ARE QUIRKY?! What a coincidence! I'm quirky too! Though... I have been called a "mad scientist" for my quirkiness. I mean just because you experiment on ONE pony, you are suddenly a mad scientist! I mean REALLY! Can you ... Wait... I'm going off on a tangent here...

Also, you'll soon realize as awesome as this community is, it has one very special talent... The innate ability to derail any topic anywhere at any time, and somehow make a debate out of it! It is pretty fun to be perfectly honest! Sorry that we have enacted this rare gift on your introduction topic derp? extiva? er... I'll just go with derp since its easier...

So welcome to Canterlot! I am Star Swirl the Bearded, but most call me "Swirly." I hope you enjoy it here. :)

You want to see a debate? Check out the FlutterDash shipping discussion in the Canterlot Wedding thread.

Evil Queen invades Canterlot? Pfffft. FlutterDash kissies? OH MY CELESTIA! Stop the press!

Anyway yes, welcome! We really are a friendly lot -- everything said between people here is always in good spirit and friendship.

Quirky?! YOU ARE QUIRKY?! What a coincidence! I'm quirky too! Though... I have been called a "mad scientist" for my quirkiness. I mean just because you experiment on ONE pony, you are suddenly a mad scientist! I mean REALLY! Can you ... Wait... I'm going off on a tangent here...

Also, you'll soon realize as awesome as this community is, it has one very special talent... The innate ability to derail any topic anywhere at any time, and somehow make a debate out of it! It is pretty fun to be perfectly honest! Sorry that we have enacted this rare gift on your introduction topic derp? extiva? er... I'll just go with derp since its easier...

So welcome to Canterlot! I am Star Swirl the Bearded, but most call me "Swirly." I hope you enjoy it here. :)

listen to this pony! he knows what he's talkin about! just dont get to close. You might end up strapped down forced to listen to a presentation on the fascinating wonders of mold cultures :lol:

but no really he's one smart guy

I like your bug thread and like to read through it, that is all. I love bugs and have tons of books about them. Back in Elementary I was "Bug Boy." I visit your thread all the time, I just don't say much ;-)

SO, I am a lurker! I lurk lots of things...

Derpy, will you be a Canterlot Lurker?