Best mlp plushie ive seen

kunio18

hhhhnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg!!!

im not one for a plushie toy but this is incredibly well done version of my favorite pony that is Rainbow Dash, the detail of it is amazing and if i only had that kinda money id throw it at the screen in an instant.

do any of you own any my little pony plushies .. ?

25tdlpe.jpg

• Like 3

Yeah, that's amazing -- I'm sure it's also amazing expensive as well!

I wish Hasbro'd do more plushies like these. It's a lucrative market indeedie!

If they made limited edition collector's grade plushies, they'd sell like hotcakes. They could charge $300+ for them and they would disappear if they were high grade like the customs we have seen. There is a huge market for them. They could still make the lower grade ones for kids and make them slightly more accurate (RD iirc had the wrong cutie mark and no wings for instance) and make an even BIGGER killing.

This is an untapped market for hasbro. I mean who doesn't love a good plushie?

Hmmm, I must have a different version of Twilight. My Hasbro Twilight plushy has her eyes facing a different way and actually has the two colored mane and tail :D Mine is much cuter, too! Better head and body design, I think. But still, alas, Hasbro has caused her mane and tail to still not be quite accurate and she has the cutie mark on only one side... Ah, Hasbro, why do you do this to me?

She definitely isn't the best plushy ever, or that I've seen, but she is mine and I love her. She was cheap, too. Twenty USD.

In regards to the Rainbow Dash plushy... If only you could be mine :cry:

Hasbro has made FiM plushies, but have you seen them? Ugh. Lookit the Twi:

57yfr.jpg

Pinkie is just as bad.

Yup! I know, which is why I said make them more accurate. Which they will be fine if they do. And then they could make super high quality collectors grade plushies and make a huge killing. As I said, the RD plushie didn't even have wings!

ITS MIIINE!!! :x you shall not have it! it will be in my room...once I have 2000 dollars to buy it on ebay :oops: *slowly shakes fist*

still the amount of craftsmanship with this plushie is fantastic. Working with fabric takes a lot of practice and time.

I can totally hear the creator saying "It took me forever to get the colors just right on this one [Rainbow Dash], but I did it! And it turned out beautiful! Don't you think?"

yup sounds about right. only thing I would have different is that her wings would be out, would have made it 20% cooler and all (overused joke I know) but im not complaining this thing is just about perfect

Hasbro has made FiM plushies, but have you seen them? Ugh. Lookit the Twi:

57yfr.jpg

Pinkie is just as bad.

AHHH!!! What is that?

Anyway, that Rainbow Dash plushie looks awesome! I got a Rainbow Dash plushie from Ebay a few weeks ago, but that one makes mine look lazy >.< though it's probably a lot less expensive.

I have a Hasbro manufactured target exclusive Twilight Sparkle plushie. Its mane is like an actual horses' mane, but It's not nearly as ugly as the one Rosewind posted. It actually reminds me of future Twilight. Its design is almost spot on to the pony designs in the show minus that it doesn't have cutie marks on both sides.

I have a Hasbro manufactured target exclusive Twilight Sparkle plushie. Its mane is like an actual horses' mane, but It's not nearly as ugly as the one Rosewind posted. It actually reminds me of future Twilight. Its design is almost spot on to the pony designs in the show minus that it doesn't have cutie marks on both sides.

If that is so... What you need is to get a headband and put it on her...

After you have done that, you need to find an eye patch and place it on her right eye.

AND THEN! Take a marker and make a scar on her left cheek!

Now, if you are really daring, after all of that is done, you may chose to get a black jump suit and put it on her, ensuring to make rips all over it.

And THEN you will have made yourself a custom plushie that is super awesome and cool.

If that is so... What you need is to get a headband and put it on her...

After you have done that, you need to find an eye patch and place it on her right eye.

AND THEN! Take a marker and make a scar on her left cheek!

Now, if you are really daring, after all of that is done, you may chose to get a black jump suit and put it on her, ensuring to make rips all over it.

And THEN you will have made yourself a custom plushie that is super awesome and cool.

I would've definitely done that if I had the resources available. :lol:

Alright, Tales, you asked for it!

My Little Photobombers decided to show up, though :/ I guess that is alright, actually. They might be used as size reference, eh?

Side Up Close

CameraRollOne001.jpg

Front

CameraRollOne002.jpg

Side Medium

CameraRollOne003.jpg

Side Far

CameraRollOne005.jpg

Rear

CameraRollOne004.jpg

Special thanks to my model, Miss Twilight Sparkle :blush:

Blegh, sorry for grainy pictures :/