My Most Proud Work!

DeepBass

Alright. So, I've been working on this for about a month. This story so far is (in my opinion) my best work. Before I post the link to it, I'll give you a small synopsis. It's not a HiE story, but from the prologue, you might think it is. Basically, Seaman David Flare is miserable with his life in the navy. After losing both his best friend, and the love of his life in a supernatural incident, it only gets worse. And on top of that, he is starting to lose control of the magic he trained so hard to learn. One day, he is pulled into Equestria, against his will, and wakes up as an Alicorn, only to find that there has always been more to him than meets the eye. Will he ever fulfill his destiny? Will he ever find out what truly happened to his friends? I don't know, yet. I haven't even started on Chapter 7. xD Also, this story takes place before the royal wedding, but features heavy amounts of Cadance. Also, the Mane 6 have their small parts in the story, as with any other fic I write. I don't like centering my fics on the Mane 6, so I give them small supporting roles.

Rated Teen for Language!

There. You've been properly warned.

Now, I proudly present to you...

FLARE OF HOPE!

^That's the link, guys.^

OH!

And be sure to leave a critique, and check out my other fics. I don't have a pre-reader or proofreader, so criticism is welcome.

• Like 1