Ode to Pegasus

CherryRie

Hay everyone! Rie-Rei here. First post so let me just get this out of the way; Sqeeeee Ponies!!

Umm yeah so about me! I'm twenty three, herald from the shores of Yorkshire in England and am presently enrolled on a degree course in art and design! Used to be obsessed with horses and my little pony when I was seven or something, and the whole business has reared its head once more with the new tv show. Can't believe I'm actually looking for legitimate reasons to buy ponies again :P

So yeah, I was sent here by a good friend from the mobius forum (Robikku Pegasus) as he recommended the very cool RP section. Unfortunately between collage work and the crazy pony group mission on said forums to look after; I don't have very much time available at the moment to actually join in. But I've got a lot of ideas kicking around that no doubt will come in handy should the time for shenanigans arise!

I guess that's about it. Heh, thought that would take longer, oh well.

See you all in the meadows!

YAY! Hay skye!

*reads Getting started*

Ahh so that's why I can't see the reply button on the other forums, I thought I was being blind :P

Thanks a lot for that :D I'll start looking reading through the rest of GS forum asap. I have to say the RP here looks to be of especially high quality. I've already got a bunch of ideas whizzing around inside my noggin!

Oh, one question comes to mind; dose the post limitation on new members also apply to Personal Messages, or is that entirely separate? Only I have a game concept I'd like to send someone :D

I think you can send messages without having 5 posts. *Scratches head* No one's ever asked that before. If you're able to use the messaging system, go for it! If not, then I guess you'll know you need to get up to 5 posts.

The RP section is super fun though, I frequent there. There are some excellent RPers 'round these parts.

I go by Tales, by the way, as well as by MLPT. Shorter version of my name.

I've liked the show since I was a kid too.

Welcome to the Equestria Forums!